OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress

4.5

on 12/16/2013 9:50:00 PM

My all-time favorite pedi color, especially for the fall & winter. This is a little too shimmery and loud on my fingers, but I LOVE it on my toes. The formula is great with good lasting power. I will definitely buy this again.

on 12/12/2013 10:39:00 AM

One word: meh. And that's because the color isn't at all what I expected, nor is it particularly unique. All the swatches I have seen of this polish show a vibrant, deep cherry red. What I get after two coats is a dark wine, sort of a muddy shade. It's almost like it's a different polish. My local Target just started stocking OPI----only a few basic colors----so I wonder if this is an old bottle that's undergone color changes.

The formula and brush are excellent, but I'm as disappointed with this iconic polish as I was thrilled by An Affair In Red Square.

on 10/20/2013 5:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I've worn this color for years & it's one of my faves! I always get complimented on it. I truly don't think these pictures on this site show how dark and pretty it really is. In the pics it comes off lighter. This is a quality polish that barely chips. The color is very universal & just lovely. This would look great on any skin tone! I'm just in love w/this & will always repurchase it as long as they make it. It's a perfect, deep burgundy red! Beautiful in person!

on 7/11/2013 6:14:00 PM

The finish is pretty,has a duochrome effect to it,red sparkles in cranberry polish,BUT the color is not very pretty and does not look good in my olive skin, but it is so longlasting ,OPI is great

on 5/30/2013 9:03:00 PM

This polish lives up to its reputation. I think it's a great option for people who prefer cool toned red. It has a pretty shimmer. It has the quality and longevity I expect from OPI. My bottle was a little thick when I received it, but that is probably because I bought it online and the color has been around for so long. Nothing that thinner couldn't fix.

I don't really get the hype with this product. While the formula was amazing, the color just didn't work for me. It was a lot more vampy looking than I thought, and even though I'm a huge fan of red nails, I just don't like vampy nail colors on myself. This could be because I have long nails, so this color kind of made me look like an evil witch. I think short nailed people would probably like this polish better.

on 5/10/2013 6:49:00 PM

This is the perfect red for nails! Looks good on most skin tones and I've received so many compliments. I keep going back to this colour even though I've got tonnes others.

on 4/12/2013 11:21:00 AM

Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure

Ok now don't get me wrong, this is a very nice polish... But that's just it, it's just...'nice' I dont find it amazing, or gorgeous or anything special really... So I don't really understand its cult status... I bought this polish after reading so much about how it's the most amazing red ever, the most popular opi of all time and I was pretty disappointed... I have tried much nicer reds than this... For example I absolutely adore Big apple red and Malaga wine by opi. (I know they are completely different types of reds but they are something to rave about) I'm not really a waitress is a so-so polish... The medium red shimmer is ok... The wear is ok (about 4 days) and the application is ok (not the easiest polish I've worked with, not the hardest) I'm wearing this polish right now and it just doesn't excite me the way others do... It doesn't give me that "can't stop staring a t my hands" feeling... But that's just my opinion I guess :)

on 2/25/2013 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

I can see why this is one of OPI's most coveted polishes. This cranberry-ish red is gorgeous with its threads of shimmer and it just GLOWS. The formula is top notch; it looks good after two coats and dries quickly. Many other reviewers mention that it's the perfect red for fair skin and I couldn't agree more, even if it's not my personal favorite shade of red. I'm Not Really a Waitress is the perfect fall and winter holiday red.

on 2/4/2013 9:09:00 PM

So, so pretty. I have super fair skin and this is the only red I've found that looks good on me. Dries fast, too.

Popular Polishes