October 24, 2014 | 1613 users online

Hair Treatments - Kerastase - Masque Nutri-Thermique

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 7:17:00 AM More reviews by kapapathanasiou2002

I have fine hair,that tend to be greasy at the roots and a little damaged at the ends due to hair styling.I love this mask.It leaves my hair soft and nutrited.It is very rich but not oily.I use it as a conditioner once or twice a week,just leave it for 5 min.and it works fine.Very pleased,even if it costs around 30 eur,i cant use anything else.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by Monicawellness

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

As much as I try and escape this product and search for cheaper conditioning treatments I can't run away from this conditioner. It's better to just suck it up, save and buy this. It's theONLY thing that an save your dry, damages, brittle hair. Try it and you'll see. I blow dry, tease, curl and flat iron every other day

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am a Kerastase fan. I have very thick coarse naturally curly hair that I blow dry straight most of the time. Masqueintense wasn't giving me the shine & moisture my hair desperately needs. I talked to my stylist about it & she reccomended Masque Nutri-Thermique. You do not need much at all. The cream looks sort of glittery & pretty. It is amazing what a difference this stuff is from Masqueintense. Some days when I have time I will leave it on for a few hours & then rinse out. It makes my hair so sodft & shiny. I will continue to buy this. It lasts a really long time too. Definatly worth the $$! I have been using this quite a few months so I know it works. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 10/20/2011 6:24:00 AM More reviews by cathyreynauld

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Girls, i had high hopes for this product and especially since its by kerastase. I used to use masquintense but the salon ppl told me it was discontinued and replaced by this. This pot of crap cost me a bomb and each time i use it, it makes my feel so frizzy and dry. It will make your hair feel so unhealthy and you will only feel like clipping your hair up so nobody sees it. Heck, You dont even want to see or feel it yourself! Look i am following all directions and yet...even when i use an iron, its not much better. I am still using this in hopes that maybe i just need to give it time..i dont have that muchhope though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2011 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Tinkerbelle283

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Okay so this is a product that i find has to be used exactly according to the instructions, or i don't get the results that i want. Usually i leave deep conditioners on for an hour or two or even sleep in them overnight to get super soft hair, but when i did this with nutri-thermique it totally backfired. If u leave it on for a shorter period of time and air dry (i dont usually blow dry cus i have super long hair, down to my hips) it goes really soft and quite shiny but my ends would go frizzy (soft, but frizzy). However i find that if i style it like with a flat iron or curlers it gets rid of the frizz and my hair goes EXTRA glossy and stays soft and smooth! I've never had a product that made such a difference with heat application (not even their ciment thermique). So yeah, would HIGHLY recommend this if u heat style alot, and don't leave it on for too long. I have very long hair thats naturally pretty dark (level 4 or 5), thats pretty thin (but alot of it) and very damaged at the ends (cus of the length and i used to dye up to level 9 and down and do all sorts of nasty things). Umm products that have worked on me before are all other kerastase stuff EXCEPT their chroma reflect stuff, sorry this is so long but hope this helps!! x

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 3/9/2011 12:32:00 AM More reviews by fancypants7

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I overall was not impressed with this product. Having frizzy hair that i put a lot of heat on I use a lot of conditioner and have tried them all. Frankly, I get more conditioning and less frizz from MUCH cheaper brands....thus the search goes on.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2011 12:40:00 PM More reviews by chaque

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think this is a great conditioner. I use this and Nutridefense, depending on if I am going to use heat on my hair or not. It is richer and creamier than Nutridefense, so it gives a little extra moisture when I am going to use heat products. It also makes my hair feel silkier under hot water (as does the matching shampoo).

It isn't as heavy as Masquintense. I cant use Masquintense because it is too much for my hair, but Nutri-Thermique is perfect. If you are considering it, ask for a sample and try it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2010 8:04:00 AM More reviews by toniak

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely one of the best masks out there. I use a flat iron, curling iron and blow dryer on a daily basis so my hair is quite damaged, but with this mask you can't tell. It has seriously saved my hair. I use it once a week and it makes my hair super soft, manageable and shiny.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 6:53:00 PM More reviews by joanasousa86

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

i bought this at my saloon cause they had a special offer, "shampoo + masque" 20% off, so i paid 40euros. i gotta say i love kerastase products, and once i stop using them i always end up coming back to them.... about this masque nutri-thermique i leave the masque on my hair for about 15 minutes with a very very hot towel around my head, and after i do that my hair is super soft!!!! it is similar to masquintense if not the same..... so i'm giving it a 5 not because of its thermique potencial (that i'm not sure about) but because kerastase always deserves a 5 in my opinion!!! it really is the best to my super dry hair

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2010 2:23:00 AM More reviews by busybaker1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Not impressed. I am a Kerastase fan but I'm really baffled by this product. Masque Nutri-Thermique is very similar in consistency to, and exactly the same scent as, Masquintense. By all appearances it seems to be a clone with the addition of some vague "heat protection" benefits. However Nutri-Thermique is nowhere near as moisturizing as Masquintense. In addition it seemed to straighten out the natural wave in my hair (not desired) and when I tried to touch up with a curling iron my hair would not hold a curl (not normal). While there may be some illusive heat protection benefits to this hair treatment it failed in every other regard. If you already use Masquintense just stick with it!

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No