September 23, 2014 | 1953 users online

Eye Shadow - Cover Girl - Eye Enhancers

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/11/2010 9:11:00 PM More reviews by KirstieLynn

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this eyeshadow at Walmart a while ago for like $4! For being so cheap, its a really great eye shadow. I have it in the purple shades, which I find really compliment my green eyes and lighter skin. I really only use the 2 darkest shades since the other 2 are really just too light and don't show up much. It comes with a little foam stick (I don't know what they're called) applicator, but I find it pretty much useless and prefer to use my fingers. It does crease after a few hours of wearing it, but I blame that on my oily eyelids and not the makeup.
Overall, I'm glad I bought this. I use it probably 4 times a week.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/25/2010 3:37:00 PM More reviews by AllieN

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am not all that happy with this eyeshadow. I bought it in two different colors, one in white to use as a highlighter, and one in a nude tone. They are both too sparkly, and do not stay that well. When applying the eyeshadow, you have to be extra careful, because the eyeshadow started coming up in chunks. Not very pleased.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2010 5:19:00 PM More reviews by Jazzybear89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the worst eyeshadow I've ever tried. It is actually the only cosmetic I have ever thrown away (that wasn't empty). It's just unusuable! I have it in "Bedazzled Biscotti". But you don't actually get any of the color of the eyeshadow- it doesn't show up even just by swatching it. No color whatsoever. All this shows up as is very large obnoxious chunks of silver/white glitter. Not just shimmer but big glitter chunks. And a ton of it too! It doesn't even spread out at all-it's very flaky and unspreadable. Such a waste of money!!

Update: let me mentioned, however, that I did buy this quite awhile ago before they reformulated so they may be better now and I think quality varies by shade also.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2010 11:06:00 PM More reviews by elleLace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I find some of these shades stay on way better than others. I have tried some darker more metallic ones which lasted much longer and the colour was far more potent on the skin compared to their lighter colours. The light one I tried is in shade: Meringue Blush 500
This particular shade is quite sparkly and is hardly noticeable on the skin, other than a slight sparkle. As a shadow it doesn't do much for me, but I like to use it as a blender just above my crease.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/30/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by iluvMUA

I've tried Shimmering Onyx, Champagne, Aqua Paradise, Sterling Blue, Sapphire Sparkle & Mink.

Mink Is the only one I like.

all the rest are either too frosty or don't blend well.

I would ( for the most part) stay away from Cover Girl eyeshadows in general.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2010 4:05:00 PM More reviews by bluest1199

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have the Tropical Fusion quad, the Coffee Shop quad, and the Drama Eyes quad. These shadows are kind of sheer but they are east to work with. I always wear a primer under all my eyeshadows so I don't have a problem with creasing or fading. Even though the colors are on the sheer side, they are still nice and can be built up. I really like these quads and will be repurchasing them when they are done.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/5/2010 12:18:00 AM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

These eyeshadows are gross! It remind me of charcol on skin. The are not very pigmented and not last long at all. It clumps up at the crease you have have this dark thin line on your eye. And makes your eyelids lok dry, I hope you understand what I mean by that. Anyway stay away from this product!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by chocogurl

I'm no expert on eyeshadows, but I can tell these are terrible! The quality is cheap and the glitter gets all over your face! The colors are not very pigmented and disappear by the end of the day. Would NOT recommend!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by bellasera973

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

What a disappointment. I haven't used any Cover Girl shadows in awhile (I use mostly Mac and Stila) but now I remember why!

The quality of this eyeshadow is terrible. The color isn't rich, and it not easy to build up. I've tried using different brushes, and I've tried applying it wet--still awful. It's flaky, and unsaturated.

I've never been happy with any CoverGirl products.. i really need to stop trying them.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/16/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by Kaylaxkaos

Love these eyeshadows to bits and wear them alot wheni have the time to apply more than foundation, blush, mascara, lipgloss, and eyeliner ( yeah i know thats a lot but thats how my morning goes )