Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight & Fade Toner

3.9

Active Ingredient Salicylic Acid (2%) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Alcohol Denat. (38%), Butylene Glycol, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, PEG/PPG-20/6 Dimethicone, Cetyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Glycolic Acid, Yellow 6, Red 40, Fragrance

on 4/20/2014 2:57:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

It's a huge bottle. I only use it on where I have acnes and I think it helps a little bit. Just have problem with that strong alcohol smell.

on 4/19/2014 9:41:00 AM

Four months ago I had a skin reaction to a new foundation. It gave me these small bumps all over my forehead. Discontinuing use lessened the reaction, but afterwards some of the bumps just never went away! More recently I started to break out, most likely from end of semester stress. In two weeks this product has cleared my skin reaction and break outs, and has also prevented any new acne!
The smell is quite strong and can sometimes sting my eyes. I will probably reduce use from everyday to a couple times a week because of the large alcohol content, but I am really happy with the results!

I dont like it.
I didnt see any difference in acne.

but i did feel and see that this product ate my skin. by that i mean it makes holes in my skin like acne scars. i immediatly stop using it.

on 3/18/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Always sold out. Love this cheap, effective toner. Can't beat the price.

on 2/22/2014 2:05:00 AM

I love this toner! I have combination skin, my t zone & the sides of my nose get oily (under eyes but lower) I use this every morning & night after I cleanse. I have at least 9 acne marks from previous pimples, all on my forehead. Most are light brown but I have stubborn ones, after using this twice a day for only 3 days, they're almost gone. 3% out of 50% are left of the mark & I usually get breakouts (forehead) weekly but this keeps my skin clear. Love! Holy grail!

on 2/4/2014 2:48:00 PM

This toner is fairly good for acne. It is very drying though, and my skin can usually handle a lot. I have had to stop using it because I think the overdrying is not helping my acne. Good for small pimples, not great for my cystic acne.

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

This is effective but can be quite drying, even for oily skin, which is why I'm giving it only 4 lippies. It calms down breakouts overnight until a day or two, depending on the severity.

To avoid drying my skin, I only use this when I feel a pimple forming and continue until it subsides. On days when my skin is good, I non-alcohol toners like Dickinson witch hazel and Etude wonder pore.

on 1/1/2014 4:55:00 PM

I can't remember if I've done a review for this before but I guess this will be my updated one. I'm on my second bottle now. Honestly I have no idea if this actually fades acne marks but it does clear up my skin extremely rapidly when I do break out... Which is often. My skin simply looks better when I use this. My pores look visibly smaller and any pimples I do have dry up pretty much by the next day if I use it religiously. It's around $7. It's cheap and effective for keeping acne at bay, at the very least. Definitely worth a try!

on 8/2/2013 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Medium

After about a week of use I noticed some very old scars fading away, still new pimples kept coming out as they usually do so my conclusion would be that this product only works on the surface of the skin. It also contains ingredients that make your skin more sensitive to sunlight so I only use it in the evening.

on 7/25/2013 9:11:00 PM

I love what this does to keep my oils at bay! It has done nothing in the 3 weeks I have been using it to fade current ance or scars.