October 24, 2014 | 957 users online

Cleansers - Neutrogena - Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub

rated 1 of 5 on 12/30/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by Leaahh107

When I first started using this product, I thought it was awesome. After only a week my skin was looking clearer than ever, and felt pretty great! I kept using it, and noticed that after about two weeks it had stopped being so effective. I had little breakouts popping up and the face wash wasn't doing anything to them. My face started feeling a bit dry and the wash was stinging and burning a little. I kept using it for a bit longer, which apparently was a terrible mistake. I went to sleep, and then when I woke up I was greeted by a few very huge, very painful cystic zits on my chin and forehead, along with other new clusters of acne. It was awful, and I couldn't believe it all had happened overnight! I threw the bottle away angrily and finally decided it was time to see a dermatologist.

So I think I had some weird reaction to something in the face wash. It was not a fun experience!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 9:47:00 PM More reviews by lykomghaii

This product is AMAZING! I've just gone through my third bottle, and this product helps me overnight. I often have many breakouts everyday, and some would be really huge pimples (I have very oily skin). So this product helped me reduce the acne on my face, and I can notice that my scars are starting to fade away.
This product is a little costly though, I got it for 8 bucks, and there isn't too much product, so you'll probably go through a bottle after 5 months (well I did, because I use this twice a day). It can also make your skin a little dry, but you'll notice the difference of your skin with just one wash. Overall, I'd buy this product again, but probably not for winter time :).

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2012 4:54:00 PM More reviews by awkotaco

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

LOVE this! At first I was using another Neutrogena product, but then one night I ran out and had to wash my face (it gets super oily and acne prone if I don't), so I used my roommate's face wash and this worked wonders! I go to school in an intense, stressful environment but this is the first time my skin actually started clearing up. It didn't cause me to breakout at first like some products do before they work, this gave me immediate results I noticed!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2012 7:50:00 PM More reviews by xjiyoungg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I tried so many things for my acne. This is the only thing that REALLY works. It got rid of all the bumps I had all over my face! It doesnt really get rid of the big pimples thats really deep in the skin though so I just put neosporin on them at night and in the morning it's usually better. I have very sensitive skin too but I use this scrub twice a day, everyday. I will repurchase. I want to use this for the rest of my life.

[Update]
I found something more moisturizing so I would probably be using that now. I now use the Pond's Luminous line. I already went through a few tubes already.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2012 9:56:00 PM More reviews by Dayday00

I bought this scrub because I wanted an more abrasive one than what I had home.
I don't know if it's the scrub or my new skincare routine or anything else but my skin really improve over the couple of weeks I've been using it.
I try to use it every 2 days, in the shower or on almost dry skin for a more «harsh» exfoliation.
All the small pimples I had on my chin are all gone! I'm very happy!

The only downside, I find this to be really hard to wash off!! Even if I rinsed it thoroughly, when I apply my tonic or serum, there is often a soapy residue..
But I still really appreciate this!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2012 7:48:00 AM More reviews by fendi123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I been using dermalogica special cleanser it worked for me but too dam expensive! I tried going cheap but my skin would react and break out very very BAD that I gave up hope and was gonna have to splurge on the expensive cleanser again because I rather have good skin then bad skin. Then one day I went to wal-mart 1 more time bought a neutrogena cream cleanser it was crap too thick and heavy on my skin making me break out my sister loved it though and she gave me hers that she used this scrub. I used it and instantly saw the pimples just dying away. It would literally dry up those bastards to death so they would never see the light of day for everyone to see. Am on my second bottle and almost out because I LOVE THIS SOOO MUCH MORE THAN MY DERMALOGICA! I still get pimples now and then due to hormones but it isn't anything this cleanser can't fix. it's trial and error the original acne face wash i bought from them made my skin worst but on my sister skin it helped her because she has drier skin then i do and this cleanser she hated because it dried her out more. I love this cause it controls my oils so no pimples. I have less white head when I extract my pores biweekly which is amazing sometimes my wand will come clean.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by UrbanObsession

My friend recommended this to me because it really cleared up her severe acne. I bought it with very high expectations that it would clear my skin...wrong! The only reason why I gave it one lippy is that it leaves a clean, tingly feeling on skin after washing. Otherwise, I have only negative things to say about this product! I used it consistently for 3-4 weeks and in that time frame I developed horrible cystic acne breakouts! I was not sure if the product was causing my skin to rebel or what! It was terrible and painful. So I stopped using rapidclear scrub altogether and the acne has completely disappeared. Turns out that it was the culprit and I cannot recommend this to anyone with acne due to the fact it flared mine up and made it embarrassingly worse, I've used products with salacylic acid before but never with such adverse side effects!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by Iweartoomucheyeliner

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Ive been using twice daily for 3 days now.
Leaves skin feeling clean.
Blackheads are 90% gone already (I've been looking for a miracle like this for 10 years. nothing has ever worked so fast or as well).
Smells good.
Not harsh. you can get a good exfoliating effect by rubbing harder, but usual pressure hasn't proven to be irritating on a twice daily basis.
My acne has disappeared (except for 2 deep cystic buggars that popped up last week but even those have gone down in size and redness considerably).
Good. Stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2011 12:11:00 AM More reviews by elliemarie17

I use this product about once a week and it has done wonders for my skin. I know people say to stay away from bead scrubs because it damages your skin but you need some exfoliation sometimes, and this is perfect for that. I am acne-prone with oily/combination skin and this is one of my favorite scrubs so far! It really makes my skin feel clean and everything but I haven't seen a great improvement on my acne. Still, I think I will buy this again because it has really helped my skin and does not dry it out at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 12:16:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Super bummed out with this face wash. It feels horrible on my face. Like a residue is clinging on to my face and it really does not give a clean feeling like other Neutrogena face washes..super bummed