Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub Of All

4.4

Aqua (Water), Paraffinum Liquidum, Stearyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Solum Diatomeae (Diatomaceous Earth), Cetyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Salicylic Acid, Mannitol, Xanthan Gum, Parfum (Fragrance), Cellulose, Disodium EDTA, Magnesium Nitrate, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Magnesium Chloride, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 77492 (Iron Oxide), Amyl Cinnamal, Butylphenyl Methylpropional

on 8/5/2012 11:48:00 AM

it's a good scrub that works for my combination skin. smell is ok and packaging too. i love that its a gentle scrub. the only thing i hate is when i wash it off my face it gives an oily-weirdo taste/feel on my lips, which usually disgusts me but i'm sick of searching for scrubs that work so i'm sticking to it.

on 7/7/2012 7:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Love this for a more gentle scrub, it has two beads size, really tiny and some medium size (those are less in quantity than the tiny ones), this scrub just reveals a newer layer of skin and has a minty type of smell, I really like it (it's not the regular soap and glory scent, the one in the righteous butter and hand food) I also have the 'no pore' mask and they both have the same exact minty scent.
Anyway, I really like this product, it's much more gentle than the st. Ives which just didn't work for my skin because it was harsh.
I use this 4 times a week like recommended on the back, it's recommended you use it 2-4 times if you have oily skin and 1-2 times for drier skin. Overall it's just a good scrub, nothing too fantastic it does it's job, has a lovely scent and lovely packaging, what else can you ask for in a scrub?

on 5/14/2012 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

I am in love with the S&G body scrubs and find this face scrub to be pretty much the same standard I wanted it to be! I use this only twice a week as I have dry skin but it really is amazing! It makes my skin feel like its had a really deep clean and leaves my skin looking fresher. I like that the grains actually feel like they're doing something, as I hate it when scrubs are a bit 'weak' if that makes sense, I like to know that the product is actually doing something for my skin. This works amazingly well for me, I would definitely recommend and by again.

on 8/29/2011 5:23:00 PM

Have to admit, I didn't really like this product.

I have combination skin but it just didn't leave a 'clean' enough feeling. It made my skin feel a bit greasy, didn't really do much for my complexion...infact, it made no positive difference...even made me break out a little. I didn't like the texture or the smell either!

In my opinion, S&G's 'Face soap and Clarity' is a much better product which left my face squeaky clean and glowing!

on 6/8/2011 7:09:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this product ! today was my first day of using it and it made my skin so soft and smothe. I love the fact that not only does it have little exfoliating particles but it also has beads that contain salicylic acid which is great for my oily skin. If you have oily skin i would defos recommend this !

on 4/25/2011 9:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I liked the smell of the product and the packaging quite a bit. (I'm a sucker for cute packaging!!!) It's a little pricey for my budget, however, and it didn't seem to work any better than any other scrub I've ever used. It's a decent scrub, but I wouldn't buy it again because I'm a product whore, and I'm always searching for something better. :-)

on 4/16/2011 1:24:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

I use this once a week for my very dry flakey skin. It hasn't irritated my skin yet and leaves my skin smooth and nice :-)

on 3/8/2011 7:12:00 PM

As with most of Soap and Glorys products this product is great. Leaves my skin baby soft and smooth and is gentle enough to use two to three tikmes a week. Would rephurchase.

on 1/10/2011 2:10:00 PM

I love this scrub I use it 2-3 times a week and on one of the days I use it,I leave it on for up to 5 mins b4 I scrub off.It smells lovely and leaves skin silky smooth whit a nice glow,out of all the scrubs I have used this is by far the best

on 1/10/2011 1:40:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I had this scrub and used it a couple of times a week, to be honest I didn't feel any real difference to any other facial scrub i've used for over half the price. It's nice to use, but I don't think it actually does anything! As it's very pricey and I've found other scrubs which work better I wouldn't recommend this and I wouldn't repurchase.

Popular Scrubs