August 1, 2014 | 1745 users online

Scrubs - Soap & Glory - The Greatest Scrub Of All

rated 4 of 5 on 8/5/2012 11:48:00 AM More reviews by maroush

it's a good scrub that works for my combination skin. smell is ok and packaging too. i love that its a gentle scrub. the only thing i hate is when i wash it off my face it gives an oily-weirdo taste/feel on my lips, which usually disgusts me but i'm sick of searching for scrubs that work so i'm sticking to it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2012 7:45:00 PM More reviews by lawla91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Love this for a more gentle scrub, it has two beads size, really tiny and some medium size (those are less in quantity than the tiny ones), this scrub just reveals a newer layer of skin and has a minty type of smell, I really like it (it's not the regular soap and glory scent, the one in the righteous butter and hand food) I also have the 'no pore' mask and they both have the same exact minty scent.
Anyway, I really like this product, it's much more gentle than the st. Ives which just didn't work for my skin because it was harsh.
I use this 4 times a week like recommended on the back, it's recommended you use it 2-4 times if you have oily skin and 1-2 times for drier skin. Overall it's just a good scrub, nothing too fantastic it does it's job, has a lovely scent and lovely packaging, what else can you ask for in a scrub?

rated 4 of 5 on 6/23/2012 1:56:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like the product! Smells nice, my skin feels clean after using it... the whole package! The only thing I really hate is how the lid is twist off... idk it just feels like a waste of time instead of the flip up caps! I don't really think its necessary to have this product, so I wont be repurchasing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2012 9:40:00 PM More reviews by Mellymoomar

I am in love with the S&G body scrubs and find this face scrub to be pretty much the same standard I wanted it to be! I use this only twice a week as I have dry skin but it really is amazing! It makes my skin feel like its had a really deep clean and leaves my skin looking fresher. I like that the grains actually feel like they're doing something, as I hate it when scrubs are a bit 'weak' if that makes sense, I like to know that the product is actually doing something for my skin. This works amazingly well for me, I would definitely recommend and by again.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lilmi

Have to admit, I didn't really like this product.

I have combination skin but it just didn't leave a 'clean' enough feeling. It made my skin feel a bit greasy, didn't really do much for my complexion...infact, it made no positive difference...even made me break out a little. I didn't like the texture or the smell either!

In my opinion, S&G's 'Face soap and Clarity' is a much better product which left my face squeaky clean and glowing!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 7:09:00 PM More reviews by coco93

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this product ! today was my first day of using it and it made my skin so soft and smothe. I love the fact that not only does it have little exfoliating particles but it also has beads that contain salicylic acid which is great for my oily skin. If you have oily skin i would defos recommend this !

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2011 9:37:00 PM More reviews by 3Mookie3

I liked the smell of the product and the packaging quite a bit. (I'm a sucker for cute packaging!!!) It's a little pricey for my budget, however, and it didn't seem to work any better than any other scrub I've ever used. It's a decent scrub, but I wouldn't buy it again because I'm a product whore, and I'm always searching for something better. :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 1:24:00 PM More reviews by jelliedashes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I use this once a week for my very dry flakey skin. It hasn't irritated my skin yet and leaves my skin smooth and nice :-)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/8/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by wunverdoll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

As with most of Soap and Glorys products this product is great. Leaves my skin baby soft and smooth and is gentle enough to use two to three tikmes a week. Would rephurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2011 2:10:00 PM More reviews by missmel1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this scrub I use it 2-3 times a week and on one of the days I use it,I leave it on for up to 5 mins b4 I scrub off.It smells lovely and leaves skin silky smooth whit a nice glow,out of all the scrubs I have used this is by far the best