Revlon Super Lustrous Creme - Coralberry 674

Trioctyldodecyl Citrate, Ozokerite, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, C10 30 Cholesterol/Lanesterol Esters, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax) (Microcrystalline Wax), Synthetic Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Serica Poudre de Soie (Silk Powder), Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2 Hexanediol, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163) (CI 77163), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 33 Lake (CI 17200), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985), Blue 1 (CI 42090) (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 15850), Carmine (CI 75470) (CI 75470)

on 7/21/2013 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted this lipstick to work on me so much but it was just weird. I think the color was a little too light for my liking plus it applied kind of streaky (which is not normal because most revlon lipsticks apply so smooth and even).

on 7/18/2013 4:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I was in a coral phase when I bought this lipstick, and although it's a pretty colour, I won't be buying this again.

I've always loved how the packaging of the Revlon lipsticks look, but I hate how cheap and flimsy they feel--I've had multiple lids crack even though I was never harsh with them. Most Revlon lipsticks are soft, creamy, and moisturizing, but Coralberry emphasizes even the slightest bit of dryness on your lips, so if your lips are chapped, a good scrubbing is needed before application. I was also disappointed in how it didn't seem to flatter me. I've used Coralberry again on numerous occasions hoping that it would grow on me but I never ended up liking how pink it looked against my skin. Others have described it as being peachy and although it IS warm-toned there's only a mere hint of peach to be seen when it's on my lips. It also somehow makes my skin look more tan, and though many women look great with sun-kissed skin, I don't think I'm one of those women!

If you like pink-dominated corals and you're willing to work to get this lipstick to look right, this may be for you. For corals, I'll have to stick with glosses (RIP Revlon Coral Reef :( ) and lip tints, which I've had better results with.

on 6/17/2013 1:27:00 PM

So I've been lusting after Coralberry for a while now, and my waiting paid off. Recently while out at CVS, I saw that they had 75% off stickers on the Revlon Lipsticks. They only had one Coralberry left so I nabbed it for 2.50.

Let me tell you that I am and NC1 in MAC face and body. In the summer i'm an NC2, and still need a bit of bronzer to make my face match the rest of me. I have dark brown hair with natural golden tones, and dark brown eyes. This color plays off my skin beautifully and makes me a firm believer in corals.

Last night I applied this lipstick in a thick layer and then rubbed my lips with a vitamin e stick. Later on i look in the mirror and saw the most natural looking lips I've ever had just with a hint of color that woke my face up. Beautiful.

Funnily enough this stuff reminds me of MAC Hello Kitty in Big Bow, just toned down a little bit and a tad less pink with no sparkles. I love Big Bow and this color makes me soo happy.

Pros:
Creamy
Non-waxy
Non-drying
Pigmented
Balanced Shade
See through top packaging

Cons
Up close you can see cracks in your lips
9.99 at CVS unless on Sale.

Update

So I have recently been looking at Cha Cha tint by Benefit and then looked at my tube of Coralberry. I applied some to a clean finger tip and swirled it onto my cheeks. Lovely, cheap, not going to say Dupe, alternative for a coral/orangey look if you have it in your stash.

on 5/31/2013 5:40:00 PM

I would definitely buy this one again because the color is extremely beautiful and summer-y. That being said, if you have dry lips like me, be sure to moisturize really well before you put this on... maybe even do a lip scrub. It really clings to any dry patches and emphasizes them, detracting from how beautiful the color is. I also think this could be a really, really bad color for certain skin tones - it's a hit or miss kind of thing. Keep your receipt just in case!

on 5/30/2013 3:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I really like this lipstick! It's a beautiful shade, subtle and sweet. It's a shade of coral that's not in your face but still bright and opaque. It's bold without being obnoxious. It's fairly long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. For the price you can't beat it!

on 5/29/2013 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Gorgeous coral peach toned lipstick. Moisturizing, doesn't bleed and lasts. I like the Super Lustrous lipsticks anyway, but this shade is spectacular, and especially good for any redheads. I'm finding the lip butters by Revlon are sheer and pretty but make my lips dry and peeling while the real lipsticks don't cause any reaction.

So if you are a bit allergic, this doesn't react on me, nor does it have any detectable scent.

And it looks great. Peachy, pinky coral toned.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I bought this product after being unsatisfied with my previous coral lipstick purchase. This lipstick, however, is a pretty good product. It does not have that intense color I was looking for but you can easily build up to a brighter color. The lip color lasts as long as you're not eating or drinking a lot but that is with most lip colors. Goes on nice and does not clump up on my lips. This lip product does not dry out my lips either. Leaves a pretty color stain on your lips once it it does wipe off. I would buy this again if I do not find a lip color that is a little more intense. I do not like the fact that I have to "build up" in order to get the coverage I want. All and all, for $5 this is a great buy.

After searching tirelessly for a good light coral lipstick for my boyfriend's prom, alas! I have found it! This lipstick is everything I wanted and then some.

I was looking for a lipstick that would really brighten up my complexion. I'm wearing a nude colored dress and was very concerned about looking washed out. I also wanted something that wasn't too flat. I wanted to keep my makeup relatively light and youthful.

This lipstick is perfect! It is a little shimmery, the exact shade I was looking for, and surprisingly moisturizing. I had bought from the Revlon Super Lustrous line years ago in the shade "Silver City Pink" and it was... awful. So I was a little doubtful of this formulation. However, Coralberry is completely different! Shimmery but not glittery by any means, moisturizing, and still long wearing! I love it.

on 5/11/2013 12:13:00 AM

Love what this does for my lips! I feel like a million bucks with this color on. It brightens up my face and I always get tons of compliments. It lasts at least 4-5 hours and never bleeds. I often top it with a clear gloss just for something extra and it looks fantastic! Any of my friends who have tried mine love it as well, it just seems to work for every skin tone. The texture is smooth a lot like the Lip Butters by Revlon but I find it to have a lot more hold. Its the perfect shade for summer and I would definitely purchase it again!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

For reference: nc25-30, warm, oily skin

This color is gorgeous!!! Warm orange-peachy shade with a creme finish. Glides on smooth and feels very moisturizing. This color reminds me of revlon's lip butter in tutti frutti, but not as orange. I love wearing this lipstick with nyx's lip pencil in "ever", which is a similar shade as well. Def would repurchase! :)

Recommended for Medium Skin