October 23, 2014 | 2199 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Coralberry 674

rated 3 of 5 on 5/31/2013 5:40:00 PM More reviews by aleachhunter

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I would definitely buy this one again because the color is extremely beautiful and summer-y. That being said, if you have dry lips like me, be sure to moisturize really well before you put this on... maybe even do a lip scrub. It really clings to any dry patches and emphasizes them, detracting from how beautiful the color is. I also think this could be a really, really bad color for certain skin tones - it's a hit or miss kind of thing. Keep your receipt just in case!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by curlygirl03

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I really like this lipstick! It's a beautiful shade, subtle and sweet. It's a shade of coral that's not in your face but still bright and opaque. It's bold without being obnoxious. It's fairly long lasting and doesn't dry out my lips. For the price you can't beat it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2013 5:14:00 PM More reviews by athenasius

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

Gorgeous coral peach toned lipstick. Moisturizing, doesn't bleed and lasts. I like the Super Lustrous lipsticks anyway, but this shade is spectacular, and especially good for any redheads. I'm finding the lip butters by Revlon are sheer and pretty but make my lips dry and peeling while the real lipsticks don't cause any reaction.

So if you are a bit allergic, this doesn't react on me, nor does it have any detectable scent.

And it looks great. Peachy, pinky coral toned.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/28/2013 1:58:00 PM More reviews by chihuaualover

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this product after being unsatisfied with my previous coral lipstick purchase. This lipstick, however, is a pretty good product. It does not have that intense color I was looking for but you can easily build up to a brighter color. The lip color lasts as long as you're not eating or drinking a lot but that is with most lip colors. Goes on nice and does not clump up on my lips. This lip product does not dry out my lips either. Leaves a pretty color stain on your lips once it it does wipe off. I would buy this again if I do not find a lip color that is a little more intense. I do not like the fact that I have to "build up" in order to get the coverage I want. All and all, for $5 this is a great buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by earthlybodies

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After searching tirelessly for a good light coral lipstick for my boyfriend's prom, alas! I have found it! This lipstick is everything I wanted and then some.

I was looking for a lipstick that would really brighten up my complexion. I'm wearing a nude colored dress and was very concerned about looking washed out. I also wanted something that wasn't too flat. I wanted to keep my makeup relatively light and youthful.

This lipstick is perfect! It is a little shimmery, the exact shade I was looking for, and surprisingly moisturizing. I had bought from the Revlon Super Lustrous line years ago in the shade "Silver City Pink" and it was... awful. So I was a little doubtful of this formulation. However, Coralberry is completely different! Shimmery but not glittery by any means, moisturizing, and still long wearing! I love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2013 12:13:00 AM More reviews by wharley

Love what this does for my lips! I feel like a million bucks with this color on. It brightens up my face and I always get tons of compliments. It lasts at least 4-5 hours and never bleeds. I often top it with a clear gloss just for something extra and it looks fantastic! Any of my friends who have tried mine love it as well, it just seems to work for every skin tone. The texture is smooth a lot like the Lip Butters by Revlon but I find it to have a lot more hold. Its the perfect shade for summer and I would definitely purchase it again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2013 6:22:00 PM More reviews by aznmnkygrl808

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

For reference: nc25-30, warm, oily skin

This color is gorgeous!!! Warm orange-peachy shade with a creme finish. Glides on smooth and feels very moisturizing. This color reminds me of revlon's lip butter in tutti frutti, but not as orange. I love wearing this lipstick with nyx's lip pencil in "ever", which is a similar shade as well. Def would repurchase! :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2013 6:52:00 PM More reviews by peakvolume

Coralberry really is a vibrant, rich coral. There's a touch of sheerness in the formula, and your natural lip color may alter the hue. My pinker lips brought out the rosier elements to this shade. It looks orange and bright in the tube, but it's just attention-grabbing enough for day wear.

The formula is stellar. This went on smooth and creamy without accentuating lip lines or imperfections. It dried down to a matter texture throughout wearing, but it never dried out my lips or felt uncomfortable to wear. By the time this wore off, my lips were in good condition and my lips didn't flake or peel.

These come in plastic standard twist-up tubes. There is no scent or taste. These lipsticks have a clear window in the top of the cap that let you see the color inside. There's also a sticker on the bottom that identifies the color and formula (coralberry is a creme). These are easily-accessible and sell for about $7 USD.

(Read the full review on peakvolume.blogspot.com)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my latest favourite colour in the Revlon Super Lustrous line! I first wore it with a dark navy outfit and this made me look washed out, but now when I wear this with any summer colours, white, even a blue pinstripe shirt for work, it looks So. Darn. Pretty.

I generally prep my lips with balm and then a lip liner over, so the Coralberry goes on well and stays on for a while. This one does seem a bit dryer than Love That Pink, and you can see fine lines in the lips if you look really closely (not super obvious because this is a light colour anyway), but it still works for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/6/2013 10:05:00 PM More reviews by SwingDancer87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this lipstick because I liked the color, but the formula was the worst I've ever seen from Revlon. The tried exfoliating and moisturizing my lips prior to applying Coralberry, but nothing made me want to keep this. The formula was very waxy and went on very uneven/patchy. I had to return it because I couldn't believe how badly it streaked and made my lips look awful. I love other lipsticks from the Super Lustrous line. I don't know what happened with this specific color.