Target - Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

2.9

I've heard some nice things about this product, so I decided to try it out. Big mistake. Sure, these wipes remove makeup pretty well, but it burns my eyes like crazy. I also noticed that it made my eye area very dry. I only use these wipes to remove swatches, or small amounts of blush or foundation.

I used these wipes for 2 days. The first day I didn't realize anything different. After using these the second day, hours later my face started to burn and feel like it felt like it was on fire. Like someone threw acid in my face. I cant begin to tell you what I have experienced using these wipes. My eyes are literally swollen, the corners of my eyes have burned and the skin is removed. My face is swollen, red, blotchy red marks all over. I have a awful rash on my neck as well. I cant sleep. Right now its 2:45am, as I am writing this review. I made a appointment to see the dermatologist tomorrow morning. The pain started late last night. I missed work today. Please don't use these wipes. I use the brand name Neutrogena wipes all the time and never have experienced a problem. I am not allergic to anything besides something in this product. I have never had a reaction like this in my life. Since yesterday I have been putting vaseline all over my face all day and night to keep it moist and taking Benadryl. Today I called and made a appointment with the doctor for tomorrow morning. I hope the burning feeling stops. I could cry. This is awful!
I hope after seeing all the reviews on here, target stops selling these. Please!!!!!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I normally never remove my make up at night but bought them to remove my make up before swimming... started using them before bed too! Well, they make me break out really bad, so I started washing my face after using this. It does its job and removes make up easy, even eye make up...

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Gets my Colorstay foundation off and it's super cheap compared to other removing wipes. No fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin. I think it could do a better job at removing mascara and eyeliner, but I'm really more concerned that it gets all the foundation off my face.

I'm not sure what it is about the product, but the top ones always seemed a little dry so I keep the package of towelettes upside down. I don't really know how effective this is at keeping the top ones moist but it seems like it's working! At that price, definitely HG for me.

Cheap & does a good job at taking off make up.

I love love love these make-up wipes. These remove my mascara (waterproof or not) completely without any stinging or burning. I do feel that I have to wash my face with cleanser or soap to have an absolute clean feeling, to remove my face makeup. They also don't leave behind a greasy residue like the ones I have tried from Clean & Clear. These are quite comparable to the Neutrogena wipes but are a bit cheaper. My only complaint about these is the packaging. It doesn't stick back closed and I fear that this may dry out the wipes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

If you're currently standing in Target researching this product, go ahead and skip it. You'll need a separate eye makeup remover because this stuff burns if it touches your eyes. It's not worth saving a few extra bucks on. Not to mention, it doesn't get all of your makeup off. I still find makeup residue when I follow up with a toner or my Clarisonic. I was so disappointed in this product. If your Target has it, try ELF's makeup wipes. Those work great!

These wipes work well to remove the left over eye makeup that my liquid eye makeup remover doesn't get. However, the skin around my eyes becomes red, swollen, flaky, and itchy. I have tried them several times, I rinse off the residue, apply moisturizer afterwards, but nothing seems to help. Needless to say I won't be using them again and I'll see if I can find good towelettes for sensitive skin.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I had an allergic reaction to this product. I normally buy Neutrogena brand makeup remover wipes, but I was drawn to the price of these. Unfortunately, they stung my eyelids as I was removing my makeup. The next morning, I woke up with my left eye swollen shut! I know it was this product because this was the only new product I was using. The swelling has gone down, but my eyelids are now red, itchy, and dry. I do not recommend this product.

I usually always choose the up&up brand if it's available in place of something I already use. I am never disappointed. I like the smell of these wipes and they leave my skin silky smooth afterwards. It takes awhile to remove my eye makeup, though and I still have to use my eye makeup remover for my mascara b/c the wipes aren't very effective on it. I just discovered the Equate walmart brand of these wipes and like them a little better. I think the texture of those towelettes helps wipe off more makeup. I only use wipes when I'm too tired to wash my face.