February 26, 2015 | 1864 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Target - Up & Up Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 5/23/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by celloplum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Gets my Colorstay foundation off and it's super cheap compared to other removing wipes. No fragrance and doesn't irritate my skin. I think it could do a better job at removing mascara and eyeliner, but I'm really more concerned that it gets all the foundation off my face.

I'm not sure what it is about the product, but the top ones always seemed a little dry so I keep the package of towelettes upside down. I don't really know how effective this is at keeping the top ones moist but it seems like it's working! At that price, definitely HG for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 9:42:00 AM More reviews by kissyxface

Cheap & does a good job at taking off make up.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2013 10:02:00 PM More reviews by poohbear9549

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I love love love these make-up wipes. These remove my mascara (waterproof or not) completely without any stinging or burning. I do feel that I have to wash my face with cleanser or soap to have an absolute clean feeling, to remove my face makeup. They also don't leave behind a greasy residue like the ones I have tried from Clean & Clear. These are quite comparable to the Neutrogena wipes but are a bit cheaper. My only complaint about these is the packaging. It doesn't stick back closed and I fear that this may dry out the wipes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/23/2013 10:15:00 PM More reviews by beauty1204

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

If you're currently standing in Target researching this product, go ahead and skip it. You'll need a separate eye makeup remover because this stuff burns if it touches your eyes. It's not worth saving a few extra bucks on. Not to mention, it doesn't get all of your makeup off. I still find makeup residue when I follow up with a toner or my Clarisonic. I was so disappointed in this product. If your Target has it, try ELF's makeup wipes. Those work great!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sisface23

These wipes work well to remove the left over eye makeup that my liquid eye makeup remover doesn't get. However, the skin around my eyes becomes red, swollen, flaky, and itchy. I have tried them several times, I rinse off the residue, apply moisturizer afterwards, but nothing seems to help. Needless to say I won't be using them again and I'll see if I can find good towelettes for sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/23/2012 7:11:00 PM More reviews by MissMargarita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had an allergic reaction to this product. I normally buy Neutrogena brand makeup remover wipes, but I was drawn to the price of these. Unfortunately, they stung my eyelids as I was removing my makeup. The next morning, I woke up with my left eye swollen shut! I know it was this product because this was the only new product I was using. The swelling has gone down, but my eyelids are now red, itchy, and dry. I do not recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Vanessa_poc

I usually always choose the up&up brand if it's available in place of something I already use. I am never disappointed. I like the smell of these wipes and they leave my skin silky smooth afterwards. It takes awhile to remove my eye makeup, though and I still have to use my eye makeup remover for my mascara b/c the wipes aren't very effective on it. I just discovered the Equate walmart brand of these wipes and like them a little better. I think the texture of those towelettes helps wipe off more makeup. I only use wipes when I'm too tired to wash my face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 1:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I've gone through maybe 3-5 packages of these over the years, and for some reason I'd keep repurchasing these until recently I realized I don't even like them that much, other than the fact that they're cheaper than the Ponds brand towelettes. I'm not a fan of the "camomile" scent, and these sting my eyes when I'm removing my eye makeup. They're handy for travel, but after I used up my last package I've tried a few other brands and most likely won't be repurchasing these any longer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/25/2012 11:41:00 AM More reviews by HesterMofet

I was on the hunt for an effective, decently priced makeup remover, and picked these up at $3.69 for a pack of 25 (which is two dollars and a few cents cheaper than the Neutrogena equivalent), as I was previously using baby wipes to remove my makeup, which don't affect my skin negatively and work well for eyeshadow and foundation but barely put a dent in my mascara and eyeliner (which my face wash also doesn't completely remove). I chose these because it says specifically on the package "removes all types of makeup, including waterproof mascara). Ones of these wipes totally removed my foundation, concealer, eyeshadow, and brow pencil with ease...but even after holding the towelette over my eye for a full minute to loosen my mascara before trying to wipe it away, I still have a thick coat of mascara on my lashes. it took off most of my eyeliner but not all of it. After use my skin felt like it had a thick residue on it from the remover and I noticed a bit of stinging on some parts of my skin. One part I REALLY dislike is the fact that there's no way to seal the package once it's been opened. There's a little perforated plastic flap that you can open, pull a towelette through and then shut again but there's no actual seal to keep the moisture in, so I can see these drying out fairly quick, especially because the towelettes themselves are quite thin.

ETA: After using one of these, I ended up with a HUGE breakout on my chin just two hours later...I'm convinced this product is the culprit and I'll be returning them.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/21/2012 11:05:00 PM More reviews by hanhnee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

These are ok. I'll finish the pkg but i wouldn't buy it again.
-strong smell, but pleasant soothing smell (lavender/floral scent)
-takes off face makeup well but burns my eyes, i would use a separate eye mu remover
-cloth is scratchy so i wouldn't recommend for daily use
-price is good. It was on sale for $2.37 for 25 wipes. Which is why i chose it over the Neutrogena wipes in the purple pkg.
-if you're canadian, I recommend the Balea 3-in-1 wipes instead. Softer cloth and better mu removing properties, so ideal for eyes too