July 23, 2014 | 2074 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2014 1:13:00 AM More reviews by hazee78

I just am not a fan. It was just a very subtle shimmer not enough for me. High Beam is better.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 4:01:00 PM More reviews by ShazboTastic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this. It's not too shimmery and the pinkish golden tone works better with me. It sounds weird but it smells nice too! I have had in ages and its not ran out. Good value for money in that aspect

rated 4 of 5 on 12/26/2013 2:47:00 PM More reviews by stephakneeeee

love this highlighter. it's sheen-y rather than shiny which gives a great glow around the brows or cheekbones. easy to apply, you don't need much so it lasts a really long time.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/7/2013 3:06:00 PM More reviews by drok

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

High Beam is much more better.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 3:44:00 PM More reviews by QueenBee1217

I have the deluxe size for half a year already and it's not even half empty! Gives me the pretty highlight and it goes a long way. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2013 7:24:00 AM More reviews by maggiethebeagle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mixed into my foundation. It gives me a nice glow. Weird packaging. I started out with this as a sample in a tube and that was much better. A pump would be the best, though. Does not make me break out so love that!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by hellothisislucy

Really nice subtle highlighter, packaging looks really nice took ages to come out when I first used it but I guess you'd expect that, defiantly would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 7:36:00 PM More reviews by koalasarenotbears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This highlighter gives a lovely pearly sheen- not glittery at all!

I put it on over my bb cream, before I add my cream blush. It's subtle enough to wear every day. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 2:46:00 PM More reviews by butny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

i loooove this highlighter!!! its so subtle but still shows beautiful on my cheekbones, i have the little travel size and has a lot of product plus you actually only need a little bit to make it work. i dont think i would be purchasing the full size package but i definitly plan on getting another value set with it in it!!
Yes it will cake up if you apply t over your powder so i strongly suggest to use it over the foundation and do not apply powder over it!! it supposed to look dewy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/2/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by taupeandteacups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite cream highlighter by far. Whenever I wear this someone almost always tells me how healthy, glowy or awake I look. I'm still working through a sample size I got in a Finding Mr Bright kit six months ago and I am nowhere near running out of this, despite massively frequent usage. Since it's lasted so well I will definitely be buying the full size regardless of the hefty price tag. I get dry skin toward the back of my cheekbones and this formula applies well even onto this dry skin. Love it.