April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by rc630

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I liked this mascara a lot more than I thought I would. It gives a lot of length without a lot of volume, which I like for doing a bold lip look. No clumps whatsoever, and the wand is the perfect shape for getting those baby lashes on the lower lid. Doesn't flake on me and lashes still feel soft, not crunchy.

I gave 4 stars instead of 5 for one reason: That packaging says waterproof, but it's not waterproof at all! Not even a little bit. I can wet my finger and run it on my lashes and this mascara will come off. If you're planning on swimming, going in the rain, or have really watery eyes, don't trust the waterproof label. But for a non-waterproof mascara, really a great product. The low price makes me like it even more.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:25:00 AM More reviews by Vivalakellye

I didn't even prime my lashes before applying this mascara yet they look good. I do have very short lashes, though, so I'm sure the bit of drama this mascara gives my lashes won't necessarily do the same for everyone.

This mascara doesn't thicken at all (but hey, that's what gel liner at the lash line is for, amirite?)

While this probably won't be my go-to mascara when I need truly dramatic lashes, it's perfect for a events of casual-to-medium (or business-related) importance.

Did I mention this mascara costs less than the ever popular WnW liquid eyeliner? No? Well, it does.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by pigmentpro

This product is great and probably one of the best mascaras ive ever gotten my hands on!! Glides on super smooth with one swoop, no clumping, doesn't smudge, lengthens and my drugstore had this on sale for $1.99 so I bought 2. Don't be fooled by the short bristles because it does a super job!! This is a great product if you like to look like you are wearing mascara because it is not at all subtle. Another reason to say cheap in price but not cheap in quality. I love Wet n Wild as their product line has advanced over the years but they have stayed true to their value in pricing. A++++ Why buy anything else?!?!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2013 2:00:00 AM More reviews by BriSchmied

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This mascara is great!! It adds really good length with absolutely no clumping, smudging, or flaking! And it lasts all day too, this is my favorite mascara. I recommend this completely.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/23/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by cyberhd

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I do not like the wand on this mascara. The bristles are too short of even grab my lashes. Maybe I will just keep this for my bottom lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 10:14:00 PM More reviews by 1029384756

This is the cheapst mascara I have ever tried but honestly it beats any mascara from sephora. Love it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2013 4:34:00 AM More reviews by hodetovervannet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

How did this happen? My wimpy lashes today look like false lashes. From a Wet N Wild mascara??? Is this some kind of joke? I wore my Wet N Wild Mega Length Mascara today and my lashes that are normally straight are curled and look like I added fake lashes. This mascara really does what it says it's going to do.

PROS

1. Lengthens your lashes
2. Separates your lashes completely
3. Makes your lashes look curled without a curler
4. Nice and dark black
5. Doesn't get cakey, clumpy and overall spidery
6. Has a soft feel when dry, doesn't feel crispy
7. Super cheap
8. Smaller brush, perfect for precision

I still cannot believe that this is my favorite mascara. I am throwing away my other mascaras because this one really is everything I've been searching for. WOW!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by gnippy

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

While WnW has many quality products at rock bottom prices, sadly for me this is not one of them. My lashes are short and straight and of average fullness so I need a mascara that adds length as well as a of a bit of fullness. I always use waterproof mascara because for me it holds a curl while non waterproof does not. I really wanted this to work for me and though I have unsuccessfully used WnW mascara in the past I hopefully purchased this based on the good reviews. While I love the purple tube and the small wand that is where the love ends. This formula seems to be extra wet and as such pulls the curl out of my lashes leaving them sticking straight out. It adds neither length or volume and as such for me is unusable. I paid less than $3.00 for this so I don't regret trying this nor will I regret throwing it out. I definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by carabeth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

This has replaced Maybelline's GreatLash for me. It is great. I have long thick lashes anyway, and typically only need darkening and some length for daytime, and this fits that bill. It doesn't clump, the thin brush makes it easy to apply, and you can easily apply a little or more coats for more impact. It does not flake. Not sure I would recommend this for someone seeking volume, but that's not its game. The tube seems to stay a better consistency much longer than GreatLash. And for the price, it cannot be beat. I would rather replace this each month for half the price than try and eek out as much time as possible out of pricier mascaras. And as RiteAid and others run very good cosmetics sales, I would recommend stocking up when the roll-backs come around. Very good product especially for the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2013 2:01:00 AM More reviews by BrizzyB

It's good for the price, I mainly use this on my bottom eyelashes just because the brush is so thin.