Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 6/8/2014 12:22:00 PM

Love this mascara! I was extremely skeptical at first, how could a $3 product deliver something of great quality? Either way I decided to put it in my shopping basket thinking it wouldn't be such a big loss if it doesn't do anything for me. And oh how I was wrong!

Pros:
- doesn't clump
- good lasting power
- doesn't flake
- looks natural on my lashes
- price!

Cons:
- kind of cheap packaging
- plastic wand

So as you can see, the pros definitely outweigh the cons for me. And the best part is that it's very easy to take off at the end of the day. Love love this product!

on 5/29/2014 5:41:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I think it is okay. Not as good as Maybelline Great Lash. But I have very short, stubby, straight, Asian lashes. I can use this to grab my bottom lashes very well. I love WnW shadows and lipsticks, but mascaras are average to below average. With time, I'm sure they will improve. I tried this and Mega Plump. They just don't seem to have as much black pigment. I think if you have longer lashes and looking for a more natural look, this would work beautifully.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

VERY impressed! It definately takes "building" to get volume, but the length is superb. This gives my Mary Kay mascara a true run for the money!

8/15/2014 - Gotta repost & confirm. AMAZING MASCARA. Seriously my new fave! The price? Don't let it fool you ~ it is an excellent mascara. Lots of Length and volume (with multiple coats) and the best part? No flaking or smearing ALL DAY. Can't say enough good things about this gem product :)

on 4/5/2014 5:42:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I got this in a 2013 holiday kit with a 6-pan and a pencil eyeliner. The wand is ok, but I prefer a real bristle brush not a plastic one. This wand makes my lashes clump together.

The formula is very wet, and smudges easily (I didn't get the WP formula).

This was my first time (in a long time) trying WnW mascara, and I think I'll stick to Maybelline.

on 4/3/2014 3:04:00 PM

The wand is quite flimsy. However, I am pleased with this mascara for these reasons:

a) Price
b) Easy to remove
c) Didn't smudge and I live in a hot climate
d) Love the color, not too dark but not too light

I'll buy this product again for sure.

on 2/13/2014 1:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

I was hoping to find it in waterproof because i heard the non waterproof formula is very wet but i could not find it in walmart. The only pros is that it separates lashes nicely ,does not clump no matter how many coats you put on and is really affordable. However, the cons severely outweigh the pros. The formula is indeed VERY WET, which explains why it doesn't clump as much, but it also explains why it could not hold my curl AT ALL. It doesn't add much length or volume, if any. It doesn't really do anything to my lashes and i was disappointed as i bought it hoping for "megalength" lashes. :(

on 2/11/2014 3:15:00 PM

Came in a kit with Greed Palette and the eyeliner/brow pencil from Rite Aid.

It's very lengthening but that's all it does. I like a mascara that lengthens and volumizes as well (I can tolerate a bit of clumping) so it's a 'no' from me.

on 1/13/2014 12:27:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

Great lengthening mascara at a great price! I bought this on the go because I didn't have any mascara on me, so I wasn't really worried about the results just needed my lashes darken. But to my surprise! My lashes looked longer instantly from just one coat. Love it. Looks really good if followed by a voluming mascara.

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I was never really interested in makeup. So of course I had a hard time figuring out what to buy. From waterproof to regular, thick and thin, I didnt know it. I came across this in a drugstore, while looking for some non-pricy and basic mascara. I didn't want waterproof (because its a pain to get that out) and saw this. After checking it out, I decided to pay the relatively good price and take the risk. It did not disappoint me. I was satisfied. I was born with really long and thick lashes so I just needed that little boost of color and length. Great product!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

For the price paid this mascara is pretty good. It won a self magazine beauty award for best mascara in 2009 which I saw on the front of the packaging when i bought one at dollar tree the other day. Regular retail price goes up to a mere $3.00. This used to be my HG mascara back when the first rubber like bristle mascaras were coming out. I have since then found better ones on the market but have nothing negative to say about this mascara. Not the best but very decent especially for the price you can't beat! It lengthens and defines nicely and ia great for bottom lashes to. However more of a natural look, so if your looking for giganto lashes you will be a little disappointed. With that said this is a good mascara for those seeking an everyday natural defining kinda mascara. Would highly recommend for teens starting to use mascara and experimenting with makeup because it won't give the lashes the scary spider lash effect. As for myself, I like to use this mascara on my laid back days when I still want nice defined lashes but not crazy volume comfortable enough to wear with my glasses on. It also has panthenol in it so its good to know that your lashes are getting something good out of wearing this mascara to.