January 25, 2015 | 2047 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 4 of 5 on 1/22/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by daym17

I really like this one. It's super creamy and goes on nicely. I would have to say this is one of the best pinks that I have purchased in a while and it stays on for quite a bit. And of course the price can't be beat!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/7/2014 2:36:00 PM More reviews by MayaMartinez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Warning to olive and medium tone skin! Stay far, far away from this color. Looks better in the little tube. Looked like a cool toned Barbie pink on me. Wish I could return it. Guess ill give this to someone who will make it look better for their skin tone, or I can throw it away. Not worth being in my makeup bag. Packaging was the one thing I liked about this product, aside from the finish it gives you, doesn't even matter because I won't be wearing it, ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Kelb92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shade for everyday! The formula is very simular to mac creme lipsticks. I love how it is very moisturizing too!! HG!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

This has got to be the most wearable pink lipstick I have ever tried. It's just the most perfect pink yet not bam in your face kinda colour. My skin tone is nw13.
I made the mistake of buying this from shoppers drugmart (Canada) it was $11. Only to find out a few days later that it's $4.96 at Walmart. So definitely go there to buy it!
I first line my lips with nyx pale pink liner then apply this. I don't even have to apply a gloss over it cause it's just so lovely on its own.
Only cons are that it's not the longest wearing and it can be drying. But the colour of this lipstick is conpletly worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have a few very favorite lipsticks and this is in my top 3. This is a beautiful pink that is similar to MAC Snob, but I wouldn't call it a dupe. I own both and Snob is lighter, Primrose is more pink. There is a difference I can see it clearly. I think I prefer Primrose just because it is such a gorgeous pink. I get a lot of compliments on it as well as Snob. They are fairly neutral pinks and on fair skin like mine they really make the face light up.
I like to use this one with Rimmel's Eastend Snob liner or NYX Pale Pink or Dolly Pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

Scored this on clearance at my Walgreens for 99 cents. I'm worried it's being discontinued because I didn't see it in the displays... But I really love it!! It's said to be a dupe of Snob but I don't think its quite so whitened/bluish. It's just a very pretty pale neutral pink with a tiny purple undertone. I'm fair with cool tones, and on me it's almost an MLBB, but just slightly lighter than my natural pigmentation. Really pretty and wearable. Looks good with a nude liner underneath but I don't really need liner with this one, it applies so easily. Lasts longer with it though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by bblovestoshop

i was super excited to try this lipstick! but sadly its a little dry and takes a few times applying to get a good coat. i probably won't by this primerose lipstick by Revlon again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

Revlon has produced some of my all time fave lip products and this is one of them! I am on my second tube and I almost never finish a lipstick. A beautiful pink that goes with any look I wear. So creamy and stays on for a long time. A staple in my makeup collection.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

Primrose is a pale slightly lavender toned pink with a pearly white sheen. Compared to MAC lipsticks, it sits halfway in between the pinker/cooler Snob, and the peachier/warmer Creme Cup, so it could be a rough dupe for either.

PROS:
- Lightens lips and covers dark pigmentation easily.
- Glossy smooth balm like feel

CONS:
- Fades off me within an hour
- The preservative Vitamin E (tocopherol) Revlon uses in the Super Lustrous Range makes my lips dry and peel so I can't wear them :(

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by smsavino

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this lipstick today because I wanted a new shade. My friend recommended Revlon and I read other positive reviews about Super Lustrous lipstick. Primrose is the perfect color for me. Because my lips aren't as full as they used to be, darker shades don't look good on me. Primrose is a lighter pink that isn't overly obvious but gives a nice color to brighten my face. It goes on smoothly and lasts a decent amount of time.