August 28, 2014 | 1472 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2013 4:52:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I bought this color because of raving MUA reviews. I am a big fan of Revlon Superlustrous lipsticks because of their strong color payoff and moisturizing formula. These lipsticks are the best, along with Rimmel, out of all drugstore brands.

Primrose is a blue-based, light pink lipstick. Many have said that it is similar to MAC Snob. But MAC Snob is lighter, more opaque, and definitely not a color I can pull off. Primrose is more muted. I can wear it both to a party and work.

Overall, I highly recommend this lipstick. I got it at Ulta for $3.50 on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by Kelb92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a beautiful shade for everyday! The formula is very simular to mac creme lipsticks. I love how it is very moisturizing too!! HG!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by wendycoco

This has got to be the most wearable pink lipstick I have ever tried. It's just the most perfect pink yet not bam in your face kinda colour. My skin tone is nw13.
I made the mistake of buying this from shoppers drugmart (Canada) it was $11. Only to find out a few days later that it's $4.96 at Walmart. So definitely go there to buy it!
I first line my lips with nyx pale pink liner then apply this. I don't even have to apply a gloss over it cause it's just so lovely on its own.
Only cons are that it's not the longest wearing and it can be drying. But the colour of this lipstick is conpletly worth it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have a few very favorite lipsticks and this is in my top 3. This is a beautiful pink that is similar to MAC Snob, but I wouldn't call it a dupe. I own both and Snob is lighter, Primrose is more pink. There is a difference I can see it clearly. I think I prefer Primrose just because it is such a gorgeous pink. I get a lot of compliments on it as well as Snob. They are fairly neutral pinks and on fair skin like mine they really make the face light up.
I like to use this one with Rimmel's Eastend Snob liner or NYX Pale Pink or Dolly Pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

Scored this on clearance at my Walgreens for 99 cents. I'm worried it's being discontinued because I didn't see it in the displays... But I really love it!! It's said to be a dupe of Snob but I don't think its quite so whitened/bluish. It's just a very pretty pale neutral pink with a tiny purple undertone. I'm fair with cool tones, and on me it's almost an MLBB, but just slightly lighter than my natural pigmentation. Really pretty and wearable. Looks good with a nude liner underneath but I don't really need liner with this one, it applies so easily. Lasts longer with it though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by bblovestoshop

i was super excited to try this lipstick! but sadly its a little dry and takes a few times applying to get a good coat. i probably won't by this primerose lipstick by Revlon again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

Revlon has produced some of my all time fave lip products and this is one of them! I am on my second tube and I almost never finish a lipstick. A beautiful pink that goes with any look I wear. So creamy and stays on for a long time. A staple in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

A dupe for MAC Snob, only I actually prefer Primrose! Glossy, feels smooth and balm like. Its much more moisturising. The color is a pale slightly lavender toned pink with a pearly white sheen. It lightens lips and covers dark pigmentation easily. I like using it as a foundation for lightening and cooling down other shades that are too dark/warm. Some people say Revlon's Matte "Pink Pout" is another Snob dupe, but that matte one is very drying and goes into lines. Get Primrose instead :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by smsavino

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this lipstick today because I wanted a new shade. My friend recommended Revlon and I read other positive reviews about Super Lustrous lipstick. Primrose is the perfect color for me. Because my lips aren't as full as they used to be, darker shades don't look good on me. Primrose is a lighter pink that isn't overly obvious but gives a nice color to brighten my face. It goes on smoothly and lasts a decent amount of time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Ugh this color looked awful on me! Way too light for my complexion. The only good thing I can say about this is how the lipstick felt great on my lips