April 18, 2014 | 903 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I have a few very favorite lipsticks and this is in my top 3. This is a beautiful pink that is similar to MAC Snob, but I wouldn't call it a dupe. I own both and Snob is lighter, Primrose is more pink. There is a difference I can see it clearly. I think I prefer Primrose just because it is such a gorgeous pink. I get a lot of compliments on it as well as Snob. They are fairly neutral pinks and on fair skin like mine they really make the face light up.
I like to use this one with Rimmel's Eastend Snob liner or NYX Pale Pink or Dolly Pink.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:37:00 PM More reviews by l0laxc0la

Scored this on clearance at my Walgreens for 99 cents. I'm worried it's being discontinued because I didn't see it in the displays... But I really love it!! It's said to be a dupe of Snob but I don't think its quite so whitened/bluish. It's just a very pretty pale neutral pink with a tiny purple undertone. I'm fair with cool tones, and on me it's almost an MLBB, but just slightly lighter than my natural pigmentation. Really pretty and wearable. Looks good with a nude liner underneath but I don't really need liner with this one, it applies so easily. Lasts longer with it though.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/18/2013 11:52:00 PM More reviews by bblovestoshop

i was super excited to try this lipstick! but sadly its a little dry and takes a few times applying to get a good coat. i probably won't by this primerose lipstick by Revlon again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 5:39:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

Revlon has produced some of my all time fave lip products and this is one of them! I am on my second tube and I almost never finish a lipstick. A beautiful pink that goes with any look I wear. So creamy and stays on for a long time. A staple in my makeup collection.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 5:23:00 AM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

A dupe for MAC Snob, only I actually prefer Primrose! Glossy, feels smooth and balm like. Its much more moisturising. The color is a pale slightly lavender toned pink with a pearly white sheen. It lightens lips and covers dark pigmentation easily. I like using it as a foundation for lightening and cooling down other shades that are too dark/warm. Some people say Revlon's Matte "Pink Pout" is another Snob dupe, but that matte one is very drying and goes into lines. Get Primrose instead :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2013 12:24:00 AM More reviews by smsavino

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this lipstick today because I wanted a new shade. My friend recommended Revlon and I read other positive reviews about Super Lustrous lipstick. Primrose is the perfect color for me. Because my lips aren't as full as they used to be, darker shades don't look good on me. Primrose is a lighter pink that isn't overly obvious but gives a nice color to brighten my face. It goes on smoothly and lasts a decent amount of time.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/21/2013 1:10:00 PM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

Ugh this color looked awful on me! Way too light for my complexion. The only good thing I can say about this is how the lipstick felt great on my lips

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

Definatly my everyday go to pink! I adore this pink colour, it has slight lavender undertones, which is gorgeous!

Doesn't bother me that I have to re-apply during the day. I really hope they don't discontinue this colour! Otherwise i'll defs be stocking up.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2013 12:03:00 AM More reviews by JackieeT

LOVE THIS PRODUCT
if it ever was discontinued I would die....
This is my favorite lipstick of all time,every time I wear it I just love how it looks with my fair skin and it makes me feel super girly :) It is the perfect pink for me it's not really a nude which I normally wear but I wear this to school (I dont put on a lot) and I feel so much better wearing it. I would say it can be build up to a really bright colour but you don't need to apply that much to get the perfect look. It kind of has some lavender undertones way more pink but i have noticed in certain lighting it looks a little lavender. I WEAR THIS ALL YEAR ROUND!! who cares It definitely is a summer colour but i would wear it all year round. This does not stay on all day so you may need to re apply. Goes on super easy and creamy!
Pros
-pink colour
-opaque
-creamy formula
-perfect on fair skintones
-brighter pink but still a but neutral
-buildup colour can apply more shear
-lavender undertones (not too purple)
Cons
-does not last all day
-may look a little bright
THIS IS THE BEST GO AND TRY IT NOW!!!!!!!!!
xx jackie

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by leeyathatsme

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Luv Luv Luv this color HG status for me, such a creamy soft light muted pink without being old ladyish. depending on your choice of lipliner this lipstick can look soo many different ways, stays creamy wont dry out your lips re-applys great even after a long day (eating,smoking,etc) . I really hope they aren't discontinuing this color like they did Pink Pout, Its been extremely hard to find lately, i thought it was sold out but i realized this color isnt even listed on some of the displays anymore :( , i did manage to find at CVS or walgreens for 12.99 ( wayyyy to much) but not much luck elsewhere. Anywhoo ill always love this color.