November 27, 2014 | 1378 users online

Masks - Freeman - Facial Clay Mask - Mint & Lemon

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by oliviamarie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mask but love the Dead Sea mineral mask slightly more! But this one is great too. I'm currently trying out the Avacado and Oatmeal mask. Freeman is an incredible line with many products that not only work well, but they're affordable too.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2014 7:58:00 PM More reviews by xojlg

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is fantastic. I try to use it once a week and it really help with my oily areas and controlling them. It leaves such a refreshing and clean feeling on your skin. I'd recommend this to anyone. It also lasts a long time which is great. I'm dying to try some of the other masks from the Freeman line in the near future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Samanthagrace22

I love love love this product. It is my holy grail mask. For the price (I got mine for $4) you get so much out of it. The tube makes it sanitary to use, and I'm not a big fan of masks in tub. I've been using this mask for several months and just got halfway through the bottle! It has definitely helped with my acne, I've noticed less redness. This feels so refreshing on contact, especially during the summer months. Will have to repurchase once I'm finally through the tube!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 8:21:00 AM More reviews by sheidadentist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Worths the price,it's great actually ,it makes my skin so smooth and supple and clears all of the blackheads,you have to try this

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by mmherman

I got a bunch of $1.00 off coupons for this brand and decided to buy a bunch of travel size masks to test them out. This was one of the purchases. I have had mixed experiences througout the products I've tried thus far. I really enjoy this product and the anti-stress mask, but there are others that made me glad I only paid 37 cents for them. I think it just depends on your skin type and what you are looking for.

I have oily, dry skin that is sensitive and acne-prone. I am on minocycline currently for my acne, but I still have product induced reactions. This product contains kaolin, which my skin really likes and really benefits from. My daily moisturizer contains it and so do all my favorite masks so far. It really seems to clear up extra oil, dirt, makeup and clarifies my skin nicely.

So far my favorite maks from this line is the deep sea anti-stress mask, but I think this mask gives that one a run for its money. It is really nice and refreshing. It smells good and clears up my skin nicely. It has not caused any acne and it is safe and gentle enough to use in the morning and at night, if you are so inclined. It dries in about 10 minutes and doesn't get flakey like some masks I use (i.e. Queen Helene Mint Julep). It does make your skin stiff and hard to move when it is on and completely dry, but it doesn't hurt. You just know when you take it off.

It has a very bright color to it, which I think is fun. It actually inspired me to wear some eyeshadow of a similar hue the first day I used it. The bright color is fun to me and it doesn't stain. It washes away easily and didn't sting my eyes or my eye area.

I am going to pick up a full-size container of this when I see it. It is really refreshing to use after a hot, sweaty summer walk outside. :)

Hope this product is nice to you too. :)

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2014 7:38:00 PM More reviews by allthingsmakeupnbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Like the Queen Helene mint julep mask, this one also did not work for me. Maybe because I have oily yet dehrydrated skin because the two times I've used this mask since purchasing it, my skin broke out. I've been on a good clear run with my skin lately ever since I switched to mild cleansing washes and facial serums. Before whenever I'd use harsh skincare products, my skin would over secrete oil causing my pores to clog and form pimples. Small bumps were always present over my face and neck but has cleared up pretty well over the last 2 months since adding a facial oil to my nighttime routine. However, within the last week since getting this mask from Ulta, my skin hasn't been doing so well. I haven't changed anything else in my skincare routine besides using this mask twice since last Thursday. I don't know what is us about this mask and the mint julep but although it works so well for many other users, it did the opposite for me. Sucks. I really wished this could have been an HG item. Will have to return to Ulta the first chance I get 😞

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:22:00 AM More reviews by makeuprubies

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I only bought the sachet for trying it out so I can't say much for packaging, but the mask itself is great! :D Smells fresh, and apply nicely. When I wash off my skin feels super smooth and clean. Will definitely buy full size :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:21:00 AM More reviews by clp53

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Smells like mint which is lovely! It's a creamy clay consistency but dries hard on your face. I love it! It is cold on my face.. Kind of tingles which is nice. Afterwards, I feel refreshed and clean. Super cheap.. Under $4 CAD. Would buy again. Nothing bad to say about it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2014 11:41:00 PM More reviews by fuzzysham

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

One of my favourite Freeman Masks. This is so easily overlooked with the Chocolate one, the Charcoal one,and the awesome Avocado one but this one is basically what my skin needs. Helps with breakouts and great for inflammation when I pick at zits ( shut up, like you don't do it too!!)

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 11:48:00 AM More reviews by Petra345

Well, this is ok, but nothing special. I wouldn't buy again. I generally buy Lush masks and they are so much better than this one. The smell was kind of strange, somehow fake, not pleasant at all. The color was also visibly fake. And when I washed it off, my skin was the same as it was before I've used the mask. All in all, not buying again.