August 20, 2014 | 1058 users online

Polishes - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast in "Private Viewing" #204A

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/13/2012 4:22:00 AM More reviews by takemyhand

Cheap college students love cheap stuff, therefore Wet n' Wild is for me! I got this in the newer bottle.. so I think it comes with the manicure brush. I LOOVE this color! I am wearing it right now, it is like a nude peachy color. I feel like it is more peachy.. maybe like a light peach? After two coats of this and one coat of seche vite to top it off, my nails look like they just came off from a salon!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by melllm

I love nude polishes and this one is no exception! The formula is a bit thinner than I'd like and this takes slightly longer to dry, but it's really inexpensive and I happen to really like this nude color so I don't mind. I didn't look at the brush before purchasing and when I saw it I was kind of skeptical, but this actually made application really quick and easy to my surprise. It isn't a high end polish so expect some flaws, but for the price I would recommend trying this out - I suspect this would look nice on a variety of skin tones (I am NW35 for reference). I applied 3 coats for a better color payoff and i love the way this looks for autumn!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Absolutely gorgeous and lovely nail polish. After two coats, it's a shiny peachy nude that looks so polished and put together. I love wearing it on its own or layering Sally Hansen strobe light over the accent fingers. The formula is very good -- opaque after two coats, and doesn't chip for 5 days with a top coat. My skin is nc 30 for reference.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/6/2012 11:32:00 PM More reviews by eyeheartyou

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely pinky nude nail polish. I love wearing this on my toes because it makes them look so polished and clean. All you need is two coats. My sister isn't big on nail polish but she even loves this stuff. She told me to keep buying it forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/7/2012 1:33:00 AM More reviews by toro2005

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 204B, but it's also called Private Viewing. Not sure what the difference is.

LOVE this polish. The color looks dark in the bottle, but on my nails, looks very nude, pink beige in color (at least under the indoor lighting). Took about three coats to go completely opaque, though I if you put on a thick layer, you can get away with two coats. The color is perfect for those who can't wear bright colors to work, and the color is so neutral, it will go with any clothes you wear.

The brush is interesting. For me, it was easier to apply than the traditional brush as it was wider and was able to work through my nails quickly.

For extra fun, I layered it with Sally Hansen's Diamond Strength nail color in Diamonds for extra shimmer.

I can't comment on how well this will last, as I just applied it on my nails.

So worth $1.49 I paid for this polish!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2012 6:48:00 AM More reviews by Vilicious2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a gorgeous nude peachy beige colored polish.
The formula is great, you only need two coats to get it fully opaque. I didn't have any problems with application, no streaking no nothing. I'm not really a fan of the brush though, it's a little too wide for my liking but that's it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by jedda

My bottle is #204B, with the new 'Pro Brush'.

One coat is scary - it gives you streaky, jaundiced, yellow-stained smoker's nails. Push on, my friends, and apply another coat or two. You will be rewarded with a lovely peachy-nude cream. With my summer tan, it is the perfect nude polish.

The formula is hard to work with, but for $2, I don't expect amazing application. It dries well with a good QDTC, like Poshe. With a regular topcoat it seems to stay "soft" for hours, but that is probably due to the multiple coats that are required. I like the new brush. I will repurchase, because I like the end result.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by brownsugarncutie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite colors from the collection! It looks boring in the container but it's really pretty on the nails. Great lasting power just like all the polishes from this line.

UPDATE 10/11/2012
Still in love with this color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Banjos

First, the wide, flat ManiCurve Pro Brush is such a great tool. One swipe gets the job done and evenly distributed, too. The polish resists chipping as well as many of the more expensive brands. The color Private Viewing #204B is a nude. Two coats still produce a slightly translucent effect. There is a faint sparkle but this is definitely not a frosted polish. Very natural and pretty. If you want more drama, try one of the brighter colors.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2012 6:28:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Nice neutral color which is suitable for any occasion.

I had to put on about 2 coats before I was satisfied with the color payoff. The only two issues that I had with this color is that when I had applied it, put on the top coat, let it dry for 30 minutes and then did the dishes, the polish was like melting off my nails which was kind of strange because I've never had this happen before. I was also wearing gloves when I was doing the dishes. I haven't had this happen to me again but it was odd. The other thing that happened was that the polish would leave teeny tiny bubbles which was bothering me...but I'm kind of anal when it comes to nail polishes.

Other than those two situations I LOVE this color! I didn't have chipping for about 3 days which is good in my books. Usually my nails chip the day I've put on the polish.

I would definitely recommend if you are looking for a great neutral color that still shows up on your nails. It goes with any outfit and is very office appropriate.