Cover Girl Liquiline Blast - Brown Blaze

3.9

on 9/20/2012 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

This is a great pencil eyeliner that really does look like a liquid/gel eye liner. I have tried liquid liners, gel liners and this pencil eye liner comes really close to a great gel liner I've used (MAC). Great thing about this liner is that it's easy to apply, it's a creamy pencil that glides on smooth and it comes with a smudger on the other end if you want to create a smoky eye. i wear this as my everyday eye liner because it's quick and easy to apply and will last the whole day. The liner may smudge a little bit, but i don't apply a primer or anything and most of the time i don't even set it with a powder...and it still lasts the whole day with little to no fade in color. It's fairly inexpensive (about $7-$8), but I do find that it goes by fairly fast, I think i go through a pencil in about 3 months or so. Great eyeliner if you're looking for a liquid/gel like look, but with less of the hassle to apply.

on 8/26/2012 2:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a nice drugstore eyeliner. It's super creamy and I like the fact that it comes with a smudge brush on the end. I actually prefer this liner over Revlon's colorstay, and I think I'm going to repurchase in a couple of other colors. I found that this liner is best on top of the lashes instead of the waterline and the smudger is nice for the bottom lashes. I wouldn't recommend this for the inner rims/waterline because it doesn't give a sharp, defining line. The formula is so creamy that I think it makes the inner rims a little messy, plus the pencil is thick so it's hard to get a nice line on that area. I def think that this liner is best for lining the outside and smudging the corners so it looks natural, and almost smoky. Will repurchase.

on 7/13/2012 5:01:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have been searching for a good eyeliner. I really like this one. I wish it was more like 4 bucks instead of 7 but oh well. i have the brown and it looks really good even on the waterline. it stays pretty well. a few hours later its not perfectly in the same place but its not gone or under your eyes. i also wear contacts and it doesnt dry out my eyes at all

on 7/7/2012 12:22:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This is the best brown eyeliner I've tried. I can't believe it's been under my nose all this time. The color is beautiful! It's so hard to find a brown liner that doesn't have any mica (shimmer) in it. This one is nice and flat brown. It's deep and sultry, yet warm and not too harsh.
It's pigmented and long lasting too, and it wears well on the waterline. Just might be my HG brown! Definitely going to repurchase :)

on 6/10/2012 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is my favorite brown eyeliner. It really makes your eye color pop. I have tried more expensive eye liners and this is very good for a drugstore eyeliner and cheaper version of more expensive ones. Has great lasting power whether worn on top as liner or waterline. It doesn't tug on my eyelids either which I have a problem with others. Very easy to sharpen & I have repurchased many times.

on 4/14/2012 8:41:00 PM

I was pretty pleased with this liner. The first few applications went perfectly, and lasted a while but not all day at school, which I have a difficult time finding a liner that does that. I thought for some reason that this wasn't a pencil, since it seemed more plastic-like than wooden. The sharpener didn't exactly help, either, and it was difficult getting a point on it suitable enough to apply. I love the smudging on the end, although I almost never used it because I almost always thought the line I had looked fine. The color is very pigmented, and brought out my eyes a lot. A good pencil overall.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

I was actually going to do a rage review for this product because of its absolute horrible lasting power, but then I completely forgot about the method of putting primer before and eye shadow after. I guess it's been THAT long since I've used Drugstore liners, well, Pencil liners for that matter! Hahaha.. Too bad you gotta stick this in the freezer for a while just to sharpen it, but with its great lasting power, I do not mind at all :)

on 10/17/2011 12:08:00 AM

Like this eyeliner, since it goes smoothly on the waterline. Color is nice, since a lot of browns tend to have glitter for whatever reason but this one didn't. I usually use the smudger but it also looks nice untouched. Only annoying thing is that I have to resharpen alot- goes dull only after a few uses.

on 10/15/2011 4:44:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this eyeliner! Not only is it cheap, and easy to find, but the quality is also really good, and I think that it's a great dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner. In fact, I prefer this one over Urban Decay because I find that it stays on my lids longer, and doesn't smudge as much - yet it offers the same amount of pigmentation. I normally put this on my lower lashline with pressed powder underneath to set it, and it lasts for 8 hours with only a little fading. Overall, if you're looking for a good pencil liner, the Liquiline Blast line is worth checking out.

on 9/28/2011 1:55:00 PM

I think this eye liner is wonderful! I don't usually find drug store liners that go on smooth and don't smudge during the day. This one definitely took me by surprise. If I had to compare it to another liner it would be the UrbanDecay 24/7 glide on liners. Even when I use it on my waterline it stays on all day! I would recommend this to everyone. I have only used the brown color but I am looking forward to purchasing the other colors.