October 24, 2014 | 1826 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Liquiline Blast - Brown Blaze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by misslu990

This is my favorite brown eyeliner. It really makes your eye color pop. I have tried more expensive eye liners and this is very good for a drugstore eyeliner and cheaper version of more expensive ones. Has great lasting power whether worn on top as liner or waterline. It doesn't tug on my eyelids either which I have a problem with others. Very easy to sharpen & I have repurchased many times.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/14/2012 8:41:00 PM More reviews by trackstar4

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was pretty pleased with this liner. The first few applications went perfectly, and lasted a while but not all day at school, which I have a difficult time finding a liner that does that. I thought for some reason that this wasn't a pencil, since it seemed more plastic-like than wooden. The sharpener didn't exactly help, either, and it was difficult getting a point on it suitable enough to apply. I love the smudging on the end, although I almost never used it because I almost always thought the line I had looked fine. The color is very pigmented, and brought out my eyes a lot. A good pencil overall.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2012 12:22:00 AM More reviews by KrystalEmmaMarie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I was actually going to do a rage review for this product because of its absolute horrible lasting power, but then I completely forgot about the method of putting primer before and eye shadow after. I guess it's been THAT long since I've used Drugstore liners, well, Pencil liners for that matter! Hahaha.. Too bad you gotta stick this in the freezer for a while just to sharpen it, but with its great lasting power, I do not mind at all :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2011 12:08:00 AM More reviews by kerkergurl

Like this eyeliner, since it goes smoothly on the waterline. Color is nice, since a lot of browns tend to have glitter for whatever reason but this one didn't. I usually use the smudger but it also looks nice untouched. Only annoying thing is that I have to resharpen alot- goes dull only after a few uses.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:44:00 PM More reviews by michibooful

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I absolutely love this eyeliner! Not only is it cheap, and easy to find, but the quality is also really good, and I think that it's a great dupe for the Urban Decay 24/7 Eyeliner. In fact, I prefer this one over Urban Decay because I find that it stays on my lids longer, and doesn't smudge as much - yet it offers the same amount of pigmentation. I normally put this on my lower lashline with pressed powder underneath to set it, and it lasts for 8 hours with only a little fading. Overall, if you're looking for a good pencil liner, the Liquiline Blast line is worth checking out.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by Carm1101

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this eye liner is wonderful! I don't usually find drug store liners that go on smooth and don't smudge during the day. This one definitely took me by surprise. If I had to compare it to another liner it would be the UrbanDecay 24/7 glide on liners. Even when I use it on my waterline it stays on all day! I would recommend this to everyone. I have only used the brown color but I am looking forward to purchasing the other colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by Giovanny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Let me start by saying that I am no the one to buy drug store makeup , but there was something about this eyeliner that got my attention since I first saw it in Walmart. It took me almost 3 months to grow the B's to buy it. It is totally worth the money and the best things about it is the PRICE. It works, it stays on my eyes as long as the high fashion European brands, it delivers and is totally Chic. One of the best eyeliners of the year.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2011 11:33:00 PM More reviews by AlyssMei

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this eyeliner! This is seriously my favorite eyeliner ever. It beats Lancome and Estee Lauder out of the water! I just rediscovered this and I can't beleive I lived without it!

STAYING POWER. It glides on easily, and the color stays through the entire day!! Even though I have slightly oily skin, the line doesn't smudge or crease. Usually the eyeliner on my bottom eyelashes fades, or runs, but this stayed on all day.

WATERPROOF QUALITY. I even went swimming with this on, and when I looked in the mirror, the line was perfectly in place, only a little smudging on the lower lash line. Even though it's not labeled as waterproof, it totally is!

COLOR. The color is great. A little vibrant, especially with the other colors, but when you smudge it with the sponge (included) it's great! I thought the brown was closer to black, but I like this even better!

I'm surprised by the low rating it has, and the other negative reviews. Maybe they just got a "bad" one.

I would definately recommend this. Best eyeliner I've ever tried! It is totally an HG product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 8:53:00 AM More reviews by SweetMoonbeams

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product reminds me so much of Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey, but at a much cheaper price. The pencil is very creamy which allows you to smudge it out so it doesn't give you a harsh line. I don't use the smudging end of the pencil because I prefer using a small brush to that. You may need to put this in the freezer for a little while before sharpening. The product is very creamy and the tip could come off (personal experience). Overall I'm very happy with this product. It even stays on my lower waterline if I dry the waterline first using a Q-tip. I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

very creamy and because of that if you dont set with powder on the lower lashline, itll run - and i havent had that problem before, but really no big deal. works well as a base and lining the upper lashline, once it set up there it had great staying power (even w/o setting with powder, but i dont have oily lids).