April 21, 2014 | 1017 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - LashGasm

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in a sample size from Sephora. It seems to do a decent job of adding volume, but NOT length. It coated my thick lashes nicely, and the brush made it easy to apply. But my lashes are very short, and this mascara does NOTHING to add any length. After I applied this to my lashes a few times, I just couldn't use it again on my top lashes because they looked so short and blunt.

I'm finishing the tube up by using it on my bottom lashes, but I would not repurchase. There are other brands that cost less and do more.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smudgey, smudge, smudge, smudge.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by calshopper

Lengthens nicely and provides a good amount of volume, but it smudges like crazy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by cleo_32_2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By the end of the day this mascara makes my lashes feel like they'll snap off. It's hard to remove as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I liked this mascara it is very nourishing, softly lengthening and separates lashes well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by galacticmousse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice mascara for natural looking length and volume. Price and lack of waterproof formula knock off 2 stars.

PROS:
-- natural looking length
-- some plumping and volume added to lashes
-- looks natural, not fake or caked on

CONS:
-- expensive
-- not waterproof
-- may flake/bleed if your eyes water or it gets wet

Over all, a decent product but I don't think it's worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by aliskey62389

I received this is a mascara gift set from Sephora as a sample. I was pleased that this mascara is very lengthening and volumizing without getting clumpy. I only wish this came in a waterproof formula because I experienced a little bit of smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this for my lower lashes. I've used it on my upper lashes and it's pretty good, but my favorite use is for bottom lashes. It makes them look so long and defined. No clumping, and doesn't smear under my eye because the brush is nice and thin. Bigger brushes don't separate enough and like I said, they smear during application.
It also doesn't flake which tends to be a problem for me on my bottom lashline.

As far as the price, this was included with the TooFaced Bon Bons palette so I don't know what it is individually. But if it's under 25$ I may repurchase. But if I had more money, I'd repurchase even if it was expensive.

UPDATE 7/1/2013
Unfortunately this does flake on me. :( It's not too bad but I think I'll have to look elsewhere for an infallible bottom lash mascara. I've started using waterproof and I think I'll just have to stick with it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by SparkleBunny37

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Too Faced Lashgasm mascara has a "vitamin rich, creamy formula that penetrates for high color absorbency and exaggerated length. Multiple rows of flexible yet firm, molded bristles are designed with micro hooks hat grab each and every lashes for a gorgeous, clump free application. Too Faced claims that this mascara contains good stuff like meadow foam seed extract, panthenol, vitamins A&E, and jojoba seed oil. I got a tiny 3.9ml (.13oz tube) in Too Faced Beauty Editor Darlings value kit at Ulta for $19. The full size tube contains 12ml (.4oz) and retails for $21. Too Faced does not test on animals. This mascara was made in Canada. Too Faced products can be bought through the brand's website, Sephora, and Ulta.
I love Lashgasm's tube. The black tube is thin, with a gold tassel detail around the neck of the tube. The Too Faced logo is printed on the tube in pink cursive letters. The product name is written on the tube in gold and pink font. The tube also informs you that "It IS the size of your lashes that matter!". The tube is cute, like most Too Faced products. Twist off the cap and you'll reveal a pretty cool brush as well. The rubber bristles brush is about an inch long and has short bristles that get shorter near the tip. The brush is a little more flexible than most, and is very easy to get right at the base of the lashes. This brush is very easy to wiggle and sweep through the lashes. The brush holds very little product, combine that with the short, evenly spaced bristles, and that makes for excellent separation.
And separation is indeed what Lashgasm delivers, along with a fair amount of length. This mascara looks great with just one or two coats, carefully wiggled through curled lashes. More than two coats and Too Faced Lashgasm can get a little clumpy, but nothing that a lash comb can't fix. Lashgasm holds a curl decently, but starts to give way towards the end of the day. This mascara doesn't wear perfectly, after about 6-7 hours it flakes just a little. The good news is that there's no smears and smudges involved. Despite not having flawless wear, or being perfect at keeping my lashes curled, I love the way Too Faced Lashgasm makes my lashes look. I just wish it provided some volume, but often times you have to choose between volume and separation. I can always layer a volumizing mascara with Lashgasm for absolutely perfect lashes.
I'm really pleased with Too Faced Lashgasm mascara. I haven't loved a lot of the high end mascaras I've tried, but something about Lashgasm is different. I love most things about it; the tube, the brush, the length, the separation - all great! What I dislike most about this mascara is the price tag, I'd almost definitely repurchase it if it weren't so expensive. If you're looking to splurge on a mascara that lengthens and separates beautifully, Too Faced Lashgasm is a pretty good choice!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:49:00 PM More reviews by lindseychristine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this in November after using Too Faced products over the last year.

IT IS MY FAVORITE!!!

I donít have to use an eyelash curler. My eyelashes look long and spikey and I feel comfortable wearing it alone without eyeliner since purchasing it.

I want length and definition -- I am Asian so I have thick eyelashes because I have thick hair. But my single eyelid makes for stick straight lashes. This mascara curls, separates and lengthens.

I have the slightest bit of smudging, but I am constantly looking at a computer all day long and my eyes water like crazy.

I wear primer under my eye coverage and it does the trick.