October 24, 2014 | 1011 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - LashGasm

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 6:54:00 AM More reviews by rowansilvermist

I got a full-sized LashGazm as part of the TF Christmas box 2012. I wouldn't have purchased it separately as I only use mascara every now and then and this one seemed expensive. But it is the best mascara I have every tried. Lashes look natural - perfect for day office look. No smudging, even if it's windy or rainy. It does't write anywhere that the formula is waterproof, but I can't remove it with water-based eye make up remover, it needs waterproof eye make up remover. I don't feel it as being stiff of heavy. All in all, I am very happy with it and I started using mascara more often since I have it. I will repurchase when finished, as this is definitely something to have on hand for a fast awesome eye look.
One note here: reading other reviews, I tend to believe that even mascaras work different for people, as foundations or other make-up products work. For whatever reason, I though that mascaras would behave the same for everyone, but I was wrong.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by viivijw

Not good mascara! It straightens my lashes 100% and even eyelash curler can't help it. I can only use it on my bottom lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I love Too Faced products but this mascara left me disappointed. It's described as intense color and length, but I felt the rubber wand left my lashes with more of natural look. It took countless coats to get them looking long and then it was a clumpy uneven mess. Its described as creamy but I felt it was very dry. Wouldn't buy again. Too expensive no to work excellent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in a sample size from Sephora. It seems to do a decent job of adding volume, but NOT length. It coated my thick lashes nicely, and the brush made it easy to apply. But my lashes are very short, and this mascara does NOTHING to add any length. After I applied this to my lashes a few times, I just couldn't use it again on my top lashes because they looked so short and blunt.

I'm finishing the tube up by using it on my bottom lashes, but I would not repurchase. There are other brands that cost less and do more.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smudgey, smudge, smudge, smudge.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by calshopper

Lengthens nicely and provides a good amount of volume, but it smudges like crazy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by cleo_32_2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By the end of the day this mascara makes my lashes feel like they'll snap off. It's hard to remove as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I liked this mascara it is very nourishing, softly lengthening and separates lashes well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by galacticmousse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice mascara for natural looking length and volume. Price and lack of waterproof formula knock off 2 stars.

PROS:
-- natural looking length
-- some plumping and volume added to lashes
-- looks natural, not fake or caked on

CONS:
-- expensive
-- not waterproof
-- may flake/bleed if your eyes water or it gets wet

Over all, a decent product but I don't think it's worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by aliskey62389

I received this is a mascara gift set from Sephora as a sample. I was pleased that this mascara is very lengthening and volumizing without getting clumpy. I only wish this came in a waterproof formula because I experienced a little bit of smudging.