October 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - LashGasm

rated 2 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by viivijw

Not good mascara! It straightens my lashes 100% and even eyelash curler can't help it. I can only use it on my bottom lashes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by VeruskaRai

I love Too Faced products but this mascara left me disappointed. It's described as intense color and length, but I felt the rubber wand left my lashes with more of natural look. It took countless coats to get them looking long and then it was a clumpy uneven mess. Its described as creamy but I felt it was very dry. Wouldn't buy again. Too expensive no to work excellent.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/9/2013 4:35:00 PM More reviews by Jilly914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have this in a sample size from Sephora. It seems to do a decent job of adding volume, but NOT length. It coated my thick lashes nicely, and the brush made it easy to apply. But my lashes are very short, and this mascara does NOTHING to add any length. After I applied this to my lashes a few times, I just couldn't use it again on my top lashes because they looked so short and blunt.

I'm finishing the tube up by using it on my bottom lashes, but I would not repurchase. There are other brands that cost less and do more.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by breannalynn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Smudgey, smudge, smudge, smudge.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2013 10:01:00 PM More reviews by calshopper

Lengthens nicely and provides a good amount of volume, but it smudges like crazy.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/25/2013 12:06:00 AM More reviews by cleo_32_2000

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

By the end of the day this mascara makes my lashes feel like they'll snap off. It's hard to remove as well.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by girlraven

I liked this mascara it is very nourishing, softly lengthening and separates lashes well.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by galacticmousse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Nice mascara for natural looking length and volume. Price and lack of waterproof formula knock off 2 stars.

PROS:
-- natural looking length
-- some plumping and volume added to lashes
-- looks natural, not fake or caked on

CONS:
-- expensive
-- not waterproof
-- may flake/bleed if your eyes water or it gets wet

Over all, a decent product but I don't think it's worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/1/2013 8:44:00 AM More reviews by aliskey62389

I received this is a mascara gift set from Sephora as a sample. I was pleased that this mascara is very lengthening and volumizing without getting clumpy. I only wish this came in a waterproof formula because I experienced a little bit of smudging.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2013 1:19:00 AM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this for my lower lashes. I've used it on my upper lashes and it's pretty good, but my favorite use is for bottom lashes. It makes them look so long and defined. No clumping, and doesn't smear under my eye because the brush is nice and thin. Bigger brushes don't separate enough and like I said, they smear during application.
It also doesn't flake which tends to be a problem for me on my bottom lashline.

As far as the price, this was included with the TooFaced Bon Bons palette so I don't know what it is individually. But if it's under 25$ I may repurchase. But if I had more money, I'd repurchase even if it was expensive.

UPDATE 7/1/2013
Unfortunately this does flake on me. :( It's not too bad but I think I'll have to look elsewhere for an infallible bottom lash mascara. I've started using waterproof and I think I'll just have to stick with it.