Too Faced LashGasm

3.2

on 1/14/2014 3:33:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This was too dry for my lashes. My lashes looks dry and clumpy. I smudges and flakes. Blah. Will not repurchase

on 1/13/2014 11:53:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Why I love this mascara is that it is the color is as black as it can get. I have never used a mascara as dark as this one. The brush is simple and small which makes it extremely easy to really start at the base of your lashes and brush through to get a long and dark look. It is a little difficult to remove however which can be a good sign as it doesn't smudge or flake. I also wish it was cheaper but I should know better because it is a high end mascara. An overall great mascara for now but once it's done I will not run out and repurchase a new one.

I got a full-sized LashGazm as part of the TF Christmas box 2012. I wouldn't have purchased it separately as I only use mascara every now and then and this one seemed expensive. But it is the best mascara I have every tried. Lashes look natural - perfect for day office look. No smudging, even if it's windy or rainy. It does't write anywhere that the formula is waterproof, but I can't remove it with water-based eye make up remover, it needs waterproof eye make up remover. I don't feel it as being stiff of heavy. All in all, I am very happy with it and I started using mascara more often since I have it. I will repurchase when finished, as this is definitely something to have on hand for a fast awesome eye look.
One note here: reading other reviews, I tend to believe that even mascaras work different for people, as foundations or other make-up products work. For whatever reason, I though that mascaras would behave the same for everyone, but I was wrong.

on 10/12/2013 8:43:00 PM

Not good mascara! It straightens my lashes 100% and even eyelash curler can't help it. I can only use it on my bottom lashes.

on 8/24/2013 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love Too Faced products but this mascara left me disappointed. It's described as intense color and length, but I felt the rubber wand left my lashes with more of natural look. It took countless coats to get them looking long and then it was a clumpy uneven mess. Its described as creamy but I felt it was very dry. Wouldn't buy again. Too expensive no to work excellent.

on 8/9/2013 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have this in a sample size from Sephora. It seems to do a decent job of adding volume, but NOT length. It coated my thick lashes nicely, and the brush made it easy to apply. But my lashes are very short, and this mascara does NOTHING to add any length. After I applied this to my lashes a few times, I just couldn't use it again on my top lashes because they looked so short and blunt.

I'm finishing the tube up by using it on my bottom lashes, but I would not repurchase. There are other brands that cost less and do more.

on 8/6/2013 5:08:00 PM

Smudgey, smudge, smudge, smudge.

on 7/20/2013 10:01:00 PM

Lengthens nicely and provides a good amount of volume, but it smudges like crazy.

on 6/25/2013 12:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

By the end of the day this mascara makes my lashes feel like they'll snap off. It's hard to remove as well.

on 5/22/2013 1:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I liked this mascara it is very nourishing, softly lengthening and separates lashes well.