Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Yes! Im sold its a great powder on my bobbi brown 4.5 foundation my skin looks nice i brought this in translucent extra coverage and so far it looks natural ill see how it looks in photos in the sun otherwise its just as good as my ben nye banana powder which i love also.

on 9/15/2014 3:12:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I will be returning because of two reasons. Translucent is not translucent at all. It's pink-toned and i'm very picky with foundations/powders that add the slightest pink to my makeup. And also, i just couldn't get past the smell. If you don't mind the color or the smell, i'd definitely recommend this powder. It's very finely milled and inexpensive.

on 9/8/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

The hype for this product is so warranted. It is absolutely my favorite face powder. I put it on with the puff and use a powder brush to sweep off any excess. It looks natural and matte and doesn't enlarge pores or look streaky like so many other powders can. My foundation looks flawless all day, I can go at least 8 hours without having to touch up. The scent is very strong and "old lady-like" is indeed an appropriate descriptor, but I honestly don't mind it. Bottom line, this product is super affordable and to me, a must have!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I am oily/combo and always need to set whatever foundation I am wearing with a powder. Coty is one of the better powders I've used. First of all, you get a massive amount of product for only like $6 or $7. Second, it's very finely milled and doesn't give you that very cakey, powdery look that many powders give, no matter how much you put on. I just buff it around my whole face with a RT powder brush and I am good to go. Sure, my nose does get a little shiny throughout the day but it does that even when I'm not wearing makeup but it's not an oil slick, and the rest of my face stays matte. This powder works well with any foundation I use.

Yes, the powder does have a very perfumey smell but I don't mind it. It wears off quite quickly.

on 8/10/2014 8:34:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Best setting powder in the world. I get it in translucent, but accidentally bought the other lightest shade, and it was cakier. There is zero color, but it turns my face to perfection over foundation. There is no better setting powder for concealer (tried that one Bobby Brown concealer with its own powder. Gross), no better mattifying powder (everything else I have ever tried cakes. This doesn't). It's so absurdly cheap that I have two more, so they will all last me for another 8 years or so. There is nothing better out there. Nothing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I use the shade ''naturally neutral.'' I have NW10-15ish skin & the coloring of this powder is perfect for me. It's the perfect powder for my oily skin, doesn't break me out, doesn't oxidize, & doesn't cake up.

Love this stuff!! Been looking for a powder that actually covers but doesn't look cakey and this is the one! I have it in translucent extra coverage. I don't mind the smell at all and I can see why this powder has been around so long it's definitely my HG :)

on 6/27/2014 2:54:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I bought this powder in translucent extra at my local Walmart. I checked online first to see if they had it at this Walmart and it is of a limited supply, but it's only around $6. Can't beat the price! I only saw a pretty tiny shelf supply of these, but I hope they they continue selling this! I read that translucent works on all skin tones and using a good powder would make skin look smooth and even. When I opened the adorable packaging, there was a sticker that blocked the holes, so there is no need to punch the powder yourself. The smell is a bit too strong for my liking, but you need to put a little powder on at a time so that it's not overwhelming. It does come with an adorable puff for a smooth application as well. I really liked how it looked on my skin and it is an excellent product. I wish the cap were a screw-on type cap, but it's not. I'd be careful if you were to travel with it.

on 6/9/2014 1:01:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

As boasted 'Coty Airspun luminous translucent loose powder' truly has a buttery smooth feeling that I am ecstatic about. I'm not crazy over the plastic cover over it though It is really tough and hard to cut through. This is not the same vintage product that some fondly remember and even though it is fragrance free it has isopropyl palmitate as the third ingredient.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

This powder is truly wonderful! It provides light coverage as others have stated, so don't purchase if you are expecting a foundation, although it'd be perfect if you have good skin. I have oily skin and it controls it quite well. It also makes the skin as smooth as velvet, more so than any other powder I have used.

I didn't find the scent offensive at all as some other reviews have said, I thought it was a charming vintage scent, like sweet baby powder. It faded after 10 minutes on me. I have it in the shade "Naturelle" which is a true ivory shade akin to Nars Chantilly, so don't get that one unless you have true ivory colored skin. Highly recommended!