Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Love love LOVE! I have oily skin and I was going for Rimmel stay matte powder. It was alright but this stuff knocks it out of the water! Keeps my face matte ALL day with NO touch ups. Maybe I can partially thank my revlon foundation for that too!

on 5/23/2015 5:55:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium

I was thrilled to see this was still available. I used this for years, starting back in the late 70s. It's now available in a plastic screw-top "jar", so it's not as likely to spill as the older versions in the cardboard jar/box.
This powder is great for setting your makeup--I prefer using my own brush, but it does come with a puff.
It gives a nice finish to my foundation, without settling into my fine lines.
I understand the perception of the " old lady smell", but it just brings fond memories to my mind. After all, I started using this in my teens. Oops. Maybe I'm now qualified to be an old lady . . .

on 2/26/2015 1:17:00 PM

I think this product was okay. I did not really like the smell although it did not bother me much. I do not find myself grabbing for this much unless I left my Mac Powder in my car lol. It is a good spare powder. This will take me forever to use. Price point was great though.

on 2/25/2015 5:49:00 PM

What a discovery again . I saw my mom use this when I was a child and she always looked flawless. Alot of her friends were in the entertainment industry in the 1940s. and 1950s etc. All those women wore this powder off the set . I used my moms powder as a teen . Then I used every kind of make up under the sun from ultra expensive to drugs store brands. This is simply is the best . I hope they never stop making this powder.

on 2/25/2015 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This product is okay. The common complaint are that the powder has a strong powdery scent, but it doesn't bother me. This leaves a nice matte finish on my skin after application but the reason I give it 3 stars is because my skin gets oily within a couple hours. Since it's a loose powder, I can't reapply during the day.

on 2/15/2015 8:24:00 AM

I threw this away immediately, the fragrance is sickening.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cakey on me, too pink and the packaging is a pain. It's really very hard to get out. :I

on 2/1/2015 10:58:00 PM

Ugh! Heavy texture, nasty old lady smell. Hated this stuff!

on 12/16/2014 5:02:00 PM

I have combination/dry skin due to medications. I used to be super oily. I bought this powder from Walmart on a whim. I've never had much luck with pressed powder (when my skin was oily), so I wanted to try a loose powder. I was surprised by how hard this is to find... I found it in the polish section. (?)

I like this powder a lot. It gives the face an airbrushed appearance, and it keeps my makeup set ALL DAY LONG. However, you have to make sure you are well moisturized before using this. It sucks the oil out of my skin, which would be awesome if my skin were still oily. I don't mind as much since it does the job of keeping my makeup in place. I cannot get this on my undereye area. Every single fine line pops out if I do.

Overall this is a pretty great product that I will repurchase, if I ever get through the jar. I have a feeling I will still be using this same jar a year from now (extra bonus). If you have oily skin, I really recommend getting this. Just make sure you moisturize if you have combo/dry skin!!

I love the smell, btw. Very retro.

on 11/27/2014 1:57:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! !!! I used this to set my bb cream and I love it,it dosent look cakey but super natural and it leaves your face looking flawless soft and smooth.

Recommended for Normal Skin