Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/25/2015 12:22:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

This product is okay. The common complaint are that the powder has a strong powdery scent, but it doesn't bother me. This leaves a nice matte finish on my skin after application but the reason I give it 3 stars is because my skin gets oily within a couple hours. Since it's a loose powder, I can't reapply during the day.

on 2/15/2015 8:24:00 AM

I threw this away immediately, the fragrance is sickening.

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Cakey on me, too pink and the packaging is a pain. It's really very hard to get out. :I

on 2/1/2015 10:58:00 PM

Ugh! Heavy texture, nasty old lady smell. Hated this stuff!

on 12/16/2014 5:02:00 PM

I have combination/dry skin due to medications. I used to be super oily. I bought this powder from Walmart on a whim. I've never had much luck with pressed powder (when my skin was oily), so I wanted to try a loose powder. I was surprised by how hard this is to find... I found it in the polish section. (?)

I like this powder a lot. It gives the face an airbrushed appearance, and it keeps my makeup set ALL DAY LONG. However, you have to make sure you are well moisturized before using this. It sucks the oil out of my skin, which would be awesome if my skin were still oily. I don't mind as much since it does the job of keeping my makeup in place. I cannot get this on my undereye area. Every single fine line pops out if I do.

Overall this is a pretty great product that I will repurchase, if I ever get through the jar. I have a feeling I will still be using this same jar a year from now (extra bonus). If you have oily skin, I really recommend getting this. Just make sure you moisturize if you have combo/dry skin!!

I love the smell, btw. Very retro.

on 11/27/2014 1:57:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! !!! I used this to set my bb cream and I love it,it dosent look cakey but super natural and it leaves your face looking flawless soft and smooth.

on 11/4/2014 9:56:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This powder has been a staple in my make up arsenal since the 90's. My only gripe is that it's not portable to keep in my purse (so, MAC Studio Fix Powder/Beauticontrol BC Color Perfecting Wet/Dry Finish travel with me).

This stuff lasts forever. My last purchase lasted 4 years, and I just recently bought it in the "new to me" plastic container. Also with my last purchase, it came with a free applicator brush instead of the standard poof it comes with - I accidently threw it out when throwing out the empty powder - I could KICK MYSELF. It was awesome.

It's getting harder & harder to find in stores. I remember being able to walk into my local store and having a variety of shades offered. There used to be an Ivory, an Ivory Rose? (a pale porcelain with pink undertones - which I used and loved!!!!) and one called Naturelle, I think ... and a sparkly, luminous glowy one. I've also been able to find the unscented versions off and on over the years. The last 10 years or so, I've stuck with Transulcent. Now I am only able to find Transculent at one local store.

I quite enjoy the ritual of applying, though it can be time consuming when you're in a rush because you don't want to make a mess!

on 11/4/2014 2:09:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

NATURALLY NEUTRAL
I use this daily to set my foundation (Goss style: powder first, then foundation) and have had fantastic results. The texture is amazingly smooth and finely milled. The package has never cracked or fallen open on me. A decent amount of powder is released by upturning the product and the lid is so spacious that I can use just about any brush to pick up with. This is an amazing product for a shockingly affordable price.

Pros:
* smooth
* easy to pick up and apply
* package is wide enough to allow easy brush access
* simple product dispensing
* amazing price
* lasts forever

Cons:
* can get powdery if you don't buff excess away

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

Yes! Im sold its a great powder on my bobbi brown 4.5 foundation my skin looks nice i brought this in translucent extra coverage and so far it looks natural ill see how it looks in photos in the sun otherwise its just as good as my ben nye banana powder which i love also.

on 9/15/2014 3:12:00 PM

I really wanted to like this, but I will be returning because of two reasons. Translucent is not translucent at all. It's pink-toned and i'm very picky with foundations/powders that add the slightest pink to my makeup. And also, i just couldn't get past the smell. If you don't mind the color or the smell, i'd definitely recommend this powder. It's very finely milled and inexpensive.