Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.2

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product so much ! The smell doesn't bother me it goes away pretty quickly. For touch up I put it in a refillable powder brush from jane iredale. This stuff makes me looks flawless!

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is ok if you can get past the grandma smell. It is s decent finishing powder. I didn't notice a ton of oil control but does set your makeup. Will not purchase again. I like a nice powder but prefer pressed. I hate having messy powder all over my bathroom sink. You get a lot of power for you money but it is a bit messy. Drug store brand that has been around forever but is not very high quality in my opinion.

I love this powder . I once was using Revlon colorstay powder to set my foundation and this to set my entire makeup. Let me tell you something this powder is fantastic. I use the translucent powder. This lasts a long time as well. I repurchased it only because it is hard to find that is the only downside. It was the cheapest at Wal-Mart. It is only available at Wal-Mart and Walgreens so I grabbed it when I saw it at Wal-Mart . I use this powder to set my foundation, concealer and my entire makeup. A little goes a long way and you get a lot of product for the price. It helps my makeup last and makes it look flawless I'm not kidding. I just wish more stores would carry it that is my only complaint but other than that if you happen to find it in store or online try it once and I really think you will like it I also like the packaging as well. Love this so much.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought the Translucent extra coverage and it is okay. I haven't noticed any flashback in pictures and applied with a light hand it doesn't cause cakey-ness. It really does set your makeup, but I did notice on my skin if I used too much it would dull my blush and bronzer. I really like it for baking. Its so perfect for that technique and it will set all your under eye area very well. It's very soft on the face too. Not quite as finely milled as my UD or Dior powder, but for $6, I can't complain since the result is decent. It's definitely a matte finish with no sheen, glow, or glitter. I didnt find any problem with adding a powder illuminator over the top. It still looked natural. There is a scent, but it doesn't bother me at all. The packaging is big and bulky and not at all easy for travel. At least the design is attactive and the vintage look is super cute! I will continue to use this and experiment with it. Overall, I am pleased with this product and the price is right on point.

I purchased this before in Translucent. While it kept my makeup bullet proof , I decided to look for something more flash photography friendly for my olive/tan skin tone . Nope nothing compared to it . Luckily I figured out Translucent Extra Coverage was a better option for me . Everthing the same I love this powder , but even better this shade doesn't flash back on me . I definitely recomend it I have combination oily skin , NC40 for reference and I use this in Translucent Extra Coverage :)

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i am really happy with this powder. i have it in translucent extra coverage so it's nothing fancy; no shimmer or color tint like other powders i tend to reach for. it doesn't seem to have the "micro-milled" appearance of other translucent powders, it looks just like a normal face powder. it has a very talc-y smell which i don't like but you can't smell it after applying. it's very cheap (about $6-$7) and you get a ton of product for the price. i love the packaging, yes it is bulky but i think it looks cute, the lid stays on securely and you don't really get any spillage, and the big size makes it easier to apply. you can swirl a large powder brush or puff around in the lid without making a mess. this powder has never made my face look cakey, even when i apply more than i need. i'm also really impressed with how long it lasts. after wearing it a full day the only place i start to get a little shine is my nose (i have very oily skin and it tends to make my makeup melt off; not with this powder!). coty can be pretty hard to find and they have a limited range of shades but if you can find it in your shade it's definitely worth picking up!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Really don't like the packaging. Either you keep the cover with the tiny holes that make it insanely difficult to get product out, or you take that off and suffer with possibly spilling all of the powder everywhere. Also it is pretty bulky, but as someone who doesn't carry makeup around with her, I don't mind. Now, the actual product itself is pretty great! A lot of powder I've used tend to emphasize my dry patches, but this one does really well. I have severely oily skin and while it doesnt completely keep me matte for hours like other reviewers say, I still like it. As for the "old lady smell", I'm not that picky when it comes to fragrance, but I will admit sometimes it can be overpowering (however there is an unscented version). Overall when taking into consideration the price, the amount of product you get, and its performance, its awesome!

In spite of all the postive reviews, I'm not a fan of this powder. It looks great when I first put it on but just a few hours later it looks cakey under my eyes, and the oil from the blackheads on my nose very obviously seeps out (not cute). Sometimes even applying it will mess up the foundation underneath. I give it two lippies for the packaging (very pretty, but VERY hard to open) and a good price, so if this works well on you you're getting a great value.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I use this to set my Estee Lauder liquid foundation. I have tried other high end brands of setting powders and this by far is my holy grail and the price is amazing. I believe around $5. after using this as a setting powder it does control oil very well, If you are like me and you are not so fond of the very matt chalky look, I like more J-lo glow especially applying highlighters after, I just use the MAC prep prime fix spray after wards. It does have a smell to it but I do not mind personally. Some call it the "old lady smell" lol its not strong enough for it to bother me and it goes away when your natural oils set your makeup in. I personally somewhat feel more fresh and pampered with the fragrance. I am not to fond of the packaging, NOTE do not throw away the puffer or the sticker, a lot of product comes out so you want to control that by only cutting some of the sticker off so you have more control of how much product comes out. I hope you love it as much as I do.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this after seeing so many youtubers using it. I bought the extra coverage translucent one. After I got it home I was surprised by the size, it was rreeeaaally big for only six or seven bucks at Walmart. I used it the next morning, my only cons are #1 it is a loose powder, which has less chemicals than pressed, but it's a little more messy. I turn my container upside down with the lid still on give it a few taps and take the lid off, you should have enough in there, with little mess, #2 the packaging is bulky, hard to store in my makeup drawer but it's also a lot of powder so you win and lose. Now onto the actual powder review. The powder is great for me, one of my new faves, no oil on my t-zone after hours of wearing it to school and for the day, even when I go to wash it off at night there's only a light, I mean liiigghhhtt sheen. So I really like that, the coverage is moderate, not the best, not the worst, I mainly count on my foundation and concealer to cover everything, so this is more of a setting powder for me. Also, a big problem most people have is smell. I don't mind it, but it can sometimes be overpowering. It does have a distinct smell, so if you have a sensitive nose you might want to get the unscented one. I sometimes catch a wift of it in the first hour, after that it fades so no worries. Overall this is an amazing powder, setting for me, and I will definitely continue using. The size, quality, and price is just right for me.