July 26, 2014 | 965 users online

Cleansers - Ponds - Morning Refresh Cleansing Towelettes

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by lulububble

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love these! They take all my makeup right off my face, even my waterproof mascara. Everything just comes right of and its so easy and simple.
It takes off all my makeup in just one swipe.
The towellets are very big and 30 come in a pack
It dries out my face if I dont moisturize afterwards.
The packaging is okay. When you dont seal it all the way they can get a little dried out.
I always have a extra pack of these just incase I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 2:33:00 PM More reviews by angel2011

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I remember getting these. plain and simple:
Pros:
- smelled amazing
- easy to use
- face makeup ( tinted moisturizer, foundation , etc. ) easy to remove
Cons:
- didn't take off mascara, eye makeup easily

Will repurchase

rated 2 of 5 on 11/1/2011 11:21:00 PM More reviews by captodometer

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I usually buy the generic Target brand but these happened to be on sale for 30 cents less. They smell great, but they don't work very well. The actual cloth is kind of dry, and it leaves my skin feeling tight. The Ponds Original Clean works a lot better than this scented version, but I will continue to save a few pennies and buy the Target brand.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by barronmayela

Bought the cleansing towelettes about three days ago and I can't complain about them. I like that they have the little beads on the towelettes. My face feels refreshed after using it. It's not the same as using my clarisonic but I think it does a good job. The smell is also wonderful. Nice and clean smelling.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by bdgreen74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Ponds makeup remover towelettes or whatever you want to call them are by far the worst product I think I have ever used on my skin. I have tried 2 different ones. I had a coupon for buy 2 get like $3 off. I have normal to slightly dry skin, these dried my skin out so badly that it hurt. They have also left these weird bumps under my skin and have broken my skin out and nothing breaks my skin out. It takes 3 wipes to remove most of my makeup and then I still have to clean my face again. I don't wear much makeup. It's summer. Tinted moisturizer, cream blush, really light makeup. Still took 3 of them to remove the majority of my makeup. I don't think it's possible to emote how much I absolutely HATE this product. Ponds should be embarrassed to even manufacture it. And what's worse is they are expensive. I thought Walmart brand was kinda crappy but I would buy those 100 times over before I would ever use Ponds again. Save your money, use Walmart brand, Target brand or most any other name brand.
P.S. I tried to rate this product a 0 and it made me put a #, but I rate these a 0.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2011 5:51:00 AM More reviews by Nymphette89

The Morning Refresh are my favorite out of all the Ponds Wipes. I think it removes my face and eye makeup better. ( FYI I have try all of the Ponds Wipes) The smell is nice, it's light and refreshing, hint the name. This wipe has little beans on one side. I think that help get off the your mascara and foundation. Don't have any thing bad to say about this wipe. It does everything that it said it does.
The packing is ok. It like like every other makeup wipe packaging out there.

Overall, my Holy Grail makeup wipe.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2011 9:02:00 PM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

These wipes smell great and did remove my makeup well, not including mascara because I did not try them on that part yet, but I must say that it did sting a bit, also I found them to dry my skin a bit, I also have the other version the Pond's Chamomile and White Tea wipes which are 100 times better, more moisturizing, great smelling and the great benefits of soothing Chamomile left my skin soft, radiant and clean. These are probably good for just refreshing your face and for skins on the oilier side, the other one's are better for makeup removal and drier skins, it's not a bad product it's just not for me, I'll stick with the other ones.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2011 11:10:00 PM More reviews by raina99

I bought these by accident when I was picking some crap up at Walmart. I thought they were a differnet brand. Anyhow I used them because I wasn't going back to return them and now I wish I had. I know they are Morning refresh wipes but I need a makeup remover and these things did remove the makeup but left my cheeks burning. Now I have a slight rash or the bottoms of my cheeks. Do not use them as a makeup remover. Too harsh on the skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2011 6:41:00 PM More reviews by pjw1209

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My favorite cleansing cloths (Noxzema) were out of stock, so I decided to try the Ponds towelettes. I love Pond's Cold Cream, especially in the winter, but the towelettes are just okay, nothing special. I bought the Citrus & Cucumber variety and I do not like the smell, and they make my face sopping wet. I know that doesn't sound like it makes sense, but it feels like I need to wipe my face with a wash cloth after each use. They were BOGOF, so I have another package, called Original All Day Clean, which I haven't tried yet. Hopefully, I will like the second package much better.

I kept the cleansing cloths in the cardboard packaging, so I haven't had any issues with them drying out. Usually, I put them in a storage bag to make them last longer. Not crazy about this product, and it makes my face feel very dry after I use the cloth, I will finish what I have, go back to my favorite product, and I will not buy this product again...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2011 11:58:00 AM More reviews by vesuvana

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Nice aroma, gentle bumps on sheets for exfoliation, doesn't irritate my skin or burn my eyes. Not as good as washing with water but a nice alternative to have on hand. Wish the packaging kept them moist longer. Also wish they were less expensive.