September 16, 2014 | 2001 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2014 8:32:00 PM More reviews by talaaasorenson

I have tried high end blushes for years but then I tried this and stopped buying high end blushes. I just love this! This is my HG favorite blush. It is stunning and it looks good with everything! It is so pigmented and soft. I have blushes from, Dior, Nars, Mac, Tarte and so much more and nothing beats this. I just cannot say how much I love this! I own all 4 colors from this line and I just wish they would make more!

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by BADKITTY13

Thought I would try this on a whim. Thought I may like it for the price. Well of course too good too be true cause it was way to pink for my skin and just not for me. made me look red like i had a fever or sunburn. Will stick to Mac and my other higher end blushes.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2014 2:10:00 AM More reviews by kirito

For the price, I really can't complain about the Color Icon blushes. You get a good amount of product, and the pigmentation of the blush is really good. I'm just not a fan of shimmery face products, and Pearlescent Pink is quite shimmery. I like the shade, but if it didn't have the shimmer, I would actually use it.

I'm also not a fan of the packaging of these blushes. I don't know how to quite explain it, but after taking the low quality brush out of its little compartment below the actual blush, the packaging seems a bit too much, if that made any sense.

Perhaps if this line of blushes had a wider selection of colors, I would like it a lot more.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2014 4:28:00 PM More reviews by eunoia93

Hands down, out of the really cheap makeup brands (the ones that have a lot of stuff below 5$) , this is the best blush I've tried. Much better staying power than the comparable NYX blushes. It's soft, pigmented, and this color is flattering / natural enough on my yellow undertoned skin. Plus it's SUUUUUUPER cheap... especially when there's sales. Great everyday blush that won't break the bank.

I also like that the pan is a little wider and more open than the NYX blush. On the other hand, the packaging is pretty cheap and the brush it comes with along with the space the brush sits in is useless; I wish I could just have the blush pan in the compact.

WISH THEY HAD MORE THAN 3 colors.. X_X

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by uhlizubeth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is such a beautiful blush. On most skin tones it's peach and slightly shimmery. However, I look like a damn clown if I apply this like a regular blush, I have to use a VERY light hand and then top it with regular powder to mute it out. It shows up as a very bright pink on me, like I used an eyeshadow as blush or something. If you have light to dark skin I'm sure you'll love this since the color is so rich, but if you're very fair like I am this may not be for you since it requires a lot of work.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2013 12:30:00 AM More reviews by lupita465

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product and i have been so negligent of putting on blush! i always thought that i didn't need any blush because first of all, i didn't know how to apply it w/o looking like a darn clown and i also didn't know where to apply it/and what shade was right for my skin tone. well, i am old enough and have a baby and i don't want to look like a white sheet of paper....so i started by using a cheaper blush (i initially wanted to try mac or any type of expensive blush but, i just looked over the reviews and decided to try it. ) Anyways!, this particular shade is great for my skin tone. It does have some shimmer (i think it'd be better for summer). Since this is my first try at putting on blush, i will eventually try different shades. I know what great pigmentation is and this blush definitely has it!. It does have a natural finish, but it was a little chalky. it is not too noticeable tho. For the price and for the pigmentation, i would recommend this product definitely.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/30/2013 2:50:00 AM More reviews by BlondeCaptivation

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This review is for Pearlescent Pink, as well as Mellow Wine and Berry Shimmer, all of which have their own unique shades but are equally wonderful. Wet'n'Wild blushes have long been the "hidden treasures" of drugstore makeup.. not only are they cheap, they are of remarkably good quality and come in several universally flattering shades. The packaging is plastic-generic-whatever, but you get a generous amount of product for a ridiculously low price, so quit your yammering already. Pearlescent Pink is a light (not pale) peachy pink.. it has a nice shimmer to it, nothing garish. GREAT for fairer-skinned gals when used with a LIGHT hand… these can come on strong, so be gentle. Comparisons to NARS's "Orgasm" blush can be made, but it's been so long since I owned it, I'm not sure they're identical. In any case, you don't have anything to lose in buying this little beauty, or any of the WnW blushes, for that matter.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:39:00 PM More reviews by shortii53

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Really like this blush shade. I bought this color and the mellow wine shade. this is a pretty warm pink color. Very flattering. Wouldnt say it is a dupe for Nars Orgasmn but similar. No shimmer or sparkle like the Nars blush but close shade. A warm peachy pink, almost coral color. I wear it on top of my Clinique Rosey cream blushstick. The colors match nicely. The wet 'n wild may be a bit more coral but both are a yellow based pink. On top of the cream I find this blush to last all day. I am very impressed with that. Most blush does not last but I find layering works best. This blush is quite pigmented so you should apply with a light hand and build. The price is great. I look forward to trying out the Wine shade as well. I swatched on my wrist and it was a pretty matte berry/wine shade. I wouldn't recommend to beginner because they are soo pigmented, it can be easy to put on too much. A good tip is to use a bare brush after to blend and fade out. I use the powder brush I use for translucent powders to fade out after I apply with blush blush. I, as others, just tossed the brush that came with it.
**took off lippie because it is harder to blend then more expensive blushes on my cheeks over foundation. Maybe it works better with powder foundation. I have difficult time getting it to apply evenly and smoothly. It seems patchy always and when I try to fix it's too intense. May not keep this now.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/8/2013 11:33:00 PM More reviews by nomayopls

Very pigmented! Light touch needed unless you want to look like a clown. Cheap, long-wearing but its chalky and has glitter in it.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/6/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by Paigems

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This blush looks nice on and is very affordable. Unfortunately, the ethylhexyl palmitate in this stuff causes major clogging for me.