December 21, 2014 | 961 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/14/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by MsPsylocke

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite foundation and I own a few, but this is one of the best I've ever used. It covers redness and evens my skin tone so well. I apply this with my fingers and it blends so well. I could get away with my fingers but I do go over it with my buffing brush. It makes my skin look like my skin but better. I like to use TonyMoly morning pack primer which is water based. This foundation goes on in the am and lasts till I get home it melts into the skin really well. So it doesn't fade IMO just blends better as the day goes by. It has a really nice finish my skin doesn't look crazy dewy or flat. It really goes for a nice middle ground.

I've worn this all night and just for a few hours and it does both very well. I use about 2 pumps and that includes going over my forehead twice because I have a lot of redness. I think this would cover some acne but I only get an occasional hormonal spot and it works on that. Any concealer I need I do before I put this on. I use some yellow corrector on my redness. A light application of powder and then I apply this. It lasts so long this way. I think this is a light to medium coverage foundation. More light for me but it can be built. I like to set it with Hourglass powder in Diffused or Tartes. I do not get shiney with this for hours. If I need a touch up its usually just a little powder.

I really don't need much with this. I wear it in ivorie 2 (c) and I'm an NW20,N1, and that shade is a perfect match with my skin. You only need a little bit so this lasts a very long time. I use this almost daily and it hasn't made a dent in the bottle since. To me it's worth the money it gives me the finish I like and it lasts. Recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/10/2014 12:19:00 PM More reviews by tessipie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This used to be my absolute favourite product when I had dry skin. Would definitely recommend to anyone with dry or normal skin, it's beautifully radiant and light on the skin. Gives a flawless look I loved it. No longer using it due to getting a bit oilier skin which tends to make this makeup less durable. Still looks gorgeous though!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by pattida1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great but the renergie lift and firm is up a notch!

rated 3 of 5 on 10/5/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by keetandkeiko

I do enjoy this foundation and it has a great color range. The only problem is that it's not a long wearing foundation. The back of the bottle says to reapply every two hours. This is almost like a bb cream foundation hybrid.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2014 3:48:00 PM More reviews by QueenofCats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have incredibly sensitive skin, I'm allergic to lavender, cucumber, and a lot of foundations. I've tried other high end brands, but I have the same result; rashes, burning skin, then I came across Lancome, I decided to give it a go, and wow am I glad I did! It gives me great coverage without feeling thick and doesn't go cakey. After trying this, I don't think I'll try any others! Such a lovely feeling product.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:00:00 AM More reviews by sciencegeek

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been searching for a good foundation for my combination skin that has been quite acne prone in the last few months. I checked the ingredients before requesting a sample and they seemed ok.

I was matched to the shade 035, which wasn't a perfect colour match but managed to look good on me. The foundation applied very smoothly and provided a lovely lightweight yet medium coverage. It was a bit dewy (probably because I used it on top of my very light textured sunscreen) but still very flattering, especially when set with MUFE invisible setting powder.

A couple of hours later I was an oil slick. Now, I now my skin is combination but still. I was not expecting to look like I could fry an egg on my face. Sorry for the graphic description. So this foundation proved to be useless, at least when paired with sunscreen.

I need to make a point before continuing. My chin has been breaking out for the last few months. I have been using benzoyl peroxide and the day before I tried this foundation I actually admired my face in the mirror and I thought 'my breakouts are so much better. They are healing nicely, scars and less noticeable...' My chin is looking the best it has in months'.

To my dismay, after removing my make up I noticed my chin was red and irritated. Next morning I had two huge pimples, very inflamed, angry looking and huge white heads. It is quite frustrating and shocking to find out that using the wrong product only once can cause so much damage. Now, I know my skin has been reactive anyway but it was clearing! And this foundation, even when used only once, set me back a few weeks of progress made!

To sum up I would not recommend this to anyone. However, if you have tough skin and you never breakout and you have dry skin, then this might work for you. I know this works for a lot of people, but with that amount of alcohol (you can smell it) I wonder how bad it is actually going to effect your skin in the long term.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/25/2014 11:07:00 PM More reviews by MichPaon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The main reason I would not use this foundation again is because it did not match my skin tone well. I'm very pale and went with the lightest shade, but once I put it on and it dried it got an orangey tinge. Also I found this foundation did not help much with oil control, my face often got oily quickly after wearing this!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/15/2014 8:11:00 AM More reviews by rachelk94

Firstly the pros this foundation has a spongy light almost whipped feel and has amazing packaging. Now for the cons. Firstly the foundation oxidised three shades darker than what it came out the bottle as. From ivory to a beige both on my face and hand. Secondly it applied streaky if you don't use a brush you can't use your hands. Then this foundation broke me out, I never break out but this gave me the white under the skin breakouts. It also dried out my face to the point skin went red and cracked. Sorry if this grosses out but anyone with sensitive skin this was such an irritant! Don't do it to you skin. Lastly I felt it sat on my face even though it was light it went a bit streaky it was hard to blend even with the primer. Also it hardly lasted maybe 3-4 hour tops. My revlon colourstay does 100% better for half the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2014 10:59:00 PM More reviews by trixie_trade

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Fantastic foundation, medium coverage that looks like you aren't wearing anything! I wear this with just a little powder brushed over my t-zone and it looks great all day. Perfect during the summer but it may be drying during the winter. The only thing I'm not crazy about is the overly perfumed smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/29/2014 11:28:00 AM More reviews by annacaccia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm already half through my second bottle of this beautiful foundation. I must admit that this is the only real high priced foundation I've tried so I cannot compare it with others of the same price-range. Anyway I really like this foundation. I have normal to dry skin (in winter, when I use this foundation) and it works perfectly. It's light to medium coverage with a luminous finish. Sometimes if I'm over dry it can sit on my dry spots but I can solve this moisturising more my skin before applying the foundation. SO: I really like this foundation, I suggest it and I'll repurchase it in the future, even if I'm curious to try smth else ;)