Lancome Teint Miracle

3.9

Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 3%. Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Alcohol Denat, Phenyl Trimethicone, Glycerin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, PEG/PPG/Polybutylene Glycol-8/5/3 Glycerin, Rosa Gallica Flower Extract, Talc, Dimethicone, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Methicone, Alumina, Aluminum Hydroxide, Magnesium Sulfate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Polyethylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate; May Contain: Red 28 Lake, Red 7, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride, Iron Oxides.

on 3/10/2015 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

This is my favourite foundation ever It is a gorgeous lightweight formula that applies thin and spreads really well with coverage that is buildable from medium to full with a gorgeous glowy finish. Can be used night or day. I use colour 03 which has a nice golden undertone and is comparable to MAC NC25 Pros: Medium - Full coverage Luminous glowy Finish Suits every skin type Feels lightweight Easy to apply and very versatile Cons: Colour range isnt great as there is no specifications between warm and cool tones €37.50 isnt too cheap but it is defenitly well worth the price!

on 3/9/2015 3:28:00 PM

I bought this foundation after hearing great things about it and Im sad to report I really didnt like it. I have dry skin and whilst this applied nicely it dried to a powdery finish which left my skin feeling tight and uncomfortable. Unfortunately I just didnt get on well with it but I think for those of you with oily or normal skin this has the potential to be a really nice foundation.

Tip - I add a little of this foundation to my bobbi brown moisture rich foundation or Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum to add a bit of luminosity and glow without the drying effect. Works a treat for me plus it means I havent just wasted 30 on a foundation I'll never use!

on 3/3/2015 4:11:00 PM

I had high hopes for this foundation and was let down. I wanted something that gave more coverage than a tinted moisturizer, but still felt light. While the coverage of this foundation was nice, within 30 minutes of putting this foundation on, I could feel it tightening on my skin. It felt just like a clay mask. It sunk into every fine line and pore and was very uncomfortable. I took it back to the store and the SA said there's no way that could happen. Well it did happen to me and reading through these reviews, it has happened to others as well. This foundation may work for very oily skin, but proceed with caution if you have combo to dry skin.

on 2/28/2015 10:43:00 AM

I absolutely love this foundation - it was the first high-end foundation that I ever bought and I come back to it time and time again.

I have normal-dry skin and get occasional stubborn dry and red patches in the winter. Teint Miracle makes my skin look incredibly dewy and smooth - you really can't tell that I'm wearing foundation.

Usually I tend to just go for tinted moisturiser as I prefer a lighter coverage but on dull-skin days I always turn to this product. I immediately look so much healthier when I put it on! It is a light-medium coverage but the product goes on so beautifully that it is easy to add layers and build it up.

Big thumbs up for Lancome on this one.

on 2/26/2015 4:19:00 PM

I'm currently using this foundation as my everyday foundation. I used to use this years ago! In Fact it was my first ever high end foundation I bought, but I stopped wearing it to branch out a bit more! Recently I had been using Estée Lauder double wear light and found it was terrible on my dry skin so wanted to get a foundation that gave me a dewy and glowy look instead. So far I'm quite liking it, at first when it goes on it looks quite wet looking which I wasn't sure about but when it sets it's lovely and makes your skin look like its glowing and healthy :) doesn't last the longest ever but that doesn't really bother me because like most girls I'm used to touching up throughout the day anyway! Only thing I'm not sure about is how perfumed it is, it does smell lovely but it's overpowering and you can smell it on your face for a while after! I didn't think the smell of a foundation would bother me but I think I prefer less perfumed foundations but that wouldn't put me off actually buying a foundation of it's good enough. Overall this is a nice foundation for everyday wear and I think I will repurchase this again when the bottle is done .. Could be better out there though this isn't my HG foundation

on 2/19/2015 2:38:00 PM

I will start with the con- It is very expensive, and i may never buy it again for that reason.
Pros. It is the best foundation I have ever used. It has a pump which helps with me taking just the exact amount i need to apply. The foundation is light and creamy, and gives me a fresh look.
It is often hard for me to get my correct shade but the variety enabled me to single out a shade that fit me best. It also has lasted very long. I have had it for about six months and I still squeeze out finger fulls.

on 2/14/2015 10:23:00 PM

I have been on the hunt for a foundation that illuminates my skin for the past 3 years and I can happily say I have found it!! lancome teint miracle makes my skin look radiant and healthy. it has a perfect coverage for day wear. it has a little bit more coverage than a tinted moisturizer but you can build it up to a medium coverage. doesn't last all day but using an illuminating setting powder really helps it last. I tried the teint idol foundation before this one and found it to look dull on my skin. I now use my teint miracle every day and doesn't break me out at all. this product smells lovely too. will definitely purchase again.

on 1/30/2015 8:32:00 PM

I had high hopes for "Teint Miracle." Who doesn't want a "lit from within" glow?? This product claims to have a special complex that makes this possible. My results, however, weren't so glowing. This foundation, which retails for about $40 dollars does come with nice packaging, including a pump. It blends easily, the consistency being neither too thin and liquidy nor too thick. While the package states this is a broad spectrum SPF 15 foundation, the active ingredient for sun protection, Octinoxate, only provides UVB protection, not UVA. It sets to a dry, powdery finish. It's really quite matte and would be good for oily skin. It's not ideal for someone with dry skin and fine lines as the powdery finish only seems to make my skin look more moisture-deprived. I couldn't help but notice that alcohol and talc are two of the ingredients listed on the package. Back to the store this went.

on 1/22/2015 10:22:00 AM

This was my first time trying Lancome foundation. Initially, I bought the shade Buff 7W, which turned out a bit dark for me, so I bought another in Buff 6W, which is a much better match for me (shame on me for being too lazy to go to the dept. store to try the foundation on in person!). It's not a huge deal for me, as the 7W will work fine for me in summer when I'm more tan. I'm about NC25-30 in MAC, for reference.

Initially, I kind of loved this foundation when I tried it in late summer. It made my skin look really nice. However, after a couple of days, I seemed to break out. I tried it one more time a few weeks later, and again, I seemed to break out. I was pretty bummed and stashed the foundation away.

That was about a year ago, and I find I have not been breaking out as much at all. So, I dared to re-visit the Lancome foundation. Interestingly, I did not break out. I've been using this foundation more often (6W since it was fall/winter), but I have a new complaint. My skin gets quite dry and flaky in winter up here in Canada, and Teint Miracle does not play well with dry patches! It clumps up with the dry skin that you didn't realize was there. So now I can't use it unless I tame my dry skin.

Overall, the foundation gets a 4 out of 5 from me. I love the way it looks and wears, but it did on occasion break me out, and the dry skin issue is a huge pain. Other, cheaper foundations I have (Revlon Nearly Naked, L'Oreal True Match) don't bring attention to dry patches the way this does. But, of course, Teint Miracle has a better color match and makes my skin look so much nicer, albeit only when I don't have dry skin. One last complaint is that the cap comes off really easily. I store my foundation bottles in a drawer and tend to pick them up by the cap. I'm always afraid this bottle will break since it is heavy and made of glass. A tighter fit or a screw-top for the cap would be ideal.

on 1/6/2015 12:57:00 AM

This foundation contains micro shimmers that give a glow without look overly oily or shimmer the consistency is slightly more runny and sticky that's about it. It's not long lasting and rubs of easily. Horrible for hot weather even on dry skin it will not stay on smears off and setting it with powder doesn't help takes away the glow and looks cakey. Not good for acne prone sensitive combination skin with redness textured acne scars and discoloration/hyperpigmentation.This clings to dry patches and settles into pores/fine lines. Simple not good for thin skin that everything shows through.Since it settles and clings it's hard to cleanse off especially once it settles into the pores thus causing clog pores then breakouts. The shades are off and oxidized darker. This is basically the same as l'oreal true match lumi but more expensive since l'oreal owns Lancome. L'oreal true match lumi has a better shade range. Both are horrible.