Crest Crest 3D White Whitestrips With Advanced Seal Professional Effects Enamel Safe Dental Whitening Kit,

4.2

on 11/6/2012 7:34:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I received a single packet (one use) of these as a sample. I had considered trying Whitestrips before but was deterred by the hefty price tag. I've previously used Plus White and have been quite impressed by the performance of it with minimal sensitivity. However, even after just the single use of these strips, my teeth became incredibly sensitive! It took about 3 days for the sensitivity to subside. I don't know if these would have worked as well as my Plus White, but I at least now know not to waste my money finding out because of the sensitivity issues!

on 8/23/2012 3:12:00 PM

Can't buy these in the u.k so I ordered them online. Amazing is one
Word to describe these whitestrips. They are a small price to pay and does exactly what they say they should. 30mins quick to apply and remove and you see a diffrance straight away after 1 application. Okay I'm not gonna lie my teeth did feel a little sensitive but nothing a bit of sensitive tooth paste won't solve. I tend to personally do 3/4 days on then 3/4 day break. Much cheaper alternative than paying a small fortune at the dentist.

on 3/31/2012 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

WOW! I use to use a whitening kit from my dentist which included custom made trays for me. I don't like the trays....Then I found these! Wow! 30 min a day and 10 days later my teeth are WHITE again! I am seriously impressed that I can go to Walgreens or Walmart and get this product and it REALLY whitens my teeth. I really notice a huge difference! Yes, I had sensitivity and my teeth hurt some but I use sensitive toothpaste and it HELPS tremendously...It's manageable. And for a pretty, bright smile I'll suffer a bit. But truly, use aquafresh sensitive toothpaste and you'll be fine! LOVE THIS product!

on 2/19/2012 8:22:00 AM

(This review is for the version you use once a day for 20 days).

PROS:
(1) These definitely work! After just 3 uses, my teeth were noticeably whiter. After about 10 uses, the whitening abilities seemed to plateau, but my teeth are significantly much whiter and brighter than when I first started using the strips.

(2) The advanced seal really allows the strips to stick to your teeth; so much so that it's actually a pain to remove.

(3) There are always coupons floating around in newspapers and the internet so you can save some money (as these can be pricey).

(4) They can be found anywhere: RIteAid, Walgreens, Target, etc.

CONS:
(1) I wish the strips (esp. the bottom ones) were longer. The Professional Effects strips are actually longer than the other versions, but still not long enough for me. My back teeth look dingier than my front teeth. =(
(2) As mentioned before, these can get quite pricey (about $50 a pop), but there are coupons available.
(3) Saliva can mix with the gel and pool in your mouth, which tastes utterly disgusting. To minimize overproduction of saliva and maximize "dry" adhesion of the strips to my teeth (if that makes sense), I keep my lips open and breathe through my mouth.

I usually use Whitestrips once a year for maintenance, and the hassle of 30 minutes a day for 20 days is totally worth it for whiter, brighter teeth. I definitely feel more confident about myself and my radiant smile. :)

These are wonderful! I don't have the professional effects -- I have the advanced vivid (next step down) but they work great! I started seeing results after just 3 days and I couldn't be happier! The Advanced Vivid ones are also only about $30 vs the $45 for professional effects.

on 1/30/2012 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I started whitening my teeth in college. Ever since then, I receive numerous compliments on how white my teeth are and how great my smile is [thank you braces!]

I usually adhere the strips when I'm in the shower before work/school in the morning. It's most convenient for me then. And after the treatment is over, I use Listerine's Whitening mouthwash and whitening toothpaste to maintain. I prefer Colgate toothpaste to Crest therefore I don't use the suggested toothepaste. I do touch ups every few months to keep my teeth white. Just don't do it too frequently as your teeth may become sensitive.

These whitening strips are indeed expensive BUT I feel they are worth the price. It's quite easy to find coupons for these too, even up to $10 off! [I only buy when I find coupons].

Best investment seriously =]

on 1/15/2012 10:36:00 PM

I love these whitestrips. My teeth weren't extremely yellow, but t smoke and drink both coffee & sweet tea so they definitely needed a little whitening. I've been using these whitestrips for about a week and have had great results! My teeth are probably at least 2 shades whiter. I haven't had any sensitivity and I haven't been using any enamel-strengthening or sensitivity toothpaste, so I'm assuming that the sensitivity just depends on the person. These are pretty amazing and I will definitely be purchasing them again once my current box runs out.

on 1/9/2012 4:37:00 PM

Somewhat pricey. But for the results=TOTALLY WORTH IT. I had a bit of sensitivity when done but nothing too severe/bothersome. If I remember right you're supposed to use these once a month? I wouldn't do much more than that...or you could probably guarantee sensitivity/pain. My teeth were dingy and not so white...just 40 minutes after removing these they were WAY whiter. Amazing. They actually stick to your teeth and you'll notice some foaming after a bit but hey it's indicating they're working! DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!!

on 12/17/2011 3:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD THESE HURT!!!!! I've had braces done before and am wearing retainers now. Using these was a bad bad idea. Yes they whiten a bit. But they made my teeth super duper sensitive. and my teeth hurt!!! so much that i couldnt sleep, broke into tears and all. I have 2/3 the pack left now, and have half a mind to throw them away. But they're 50 bucks!! =(

on 10/28/2011 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I've used the Advance VIVID and this Professional's line and the Professionals DEFINITELY whitens better. I saw results within the first few days. YES it does make your teeth very sensitive BUT if you use Sensodyne toothpaste it makes it soo much better! And it is a bit expensive compared to other whitening kits but it's worth it cuz it works and it certainly beats a $500 treatment at the dentist chair for pretty much the same results! I'd definitely buy the Professionals again. But if the sensitivity bothers you than I'd recommend the VIVID instead. It's a little less harsh but takes a little longer for results so it's up to your judgement. My favorite part about the Crest whitestrips is that it seals PERFECTLY and doesn't slip or slide on your teeth. It fits comfortably and I can just put it on and forget about it for half an hour. I'd totally buy again!

Popular Other Products