July 28, 2014 | 1632 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2014 1:47:00 PM More reviews by emiley760

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is one of my all time favorite mascaras. I use this as a base coat mascara and then I use my maybelline the falsies mascara on top. Best combo ever. My lashes are dark, thick, and long. They are not clumpy either. HIGHLY reccommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2014 2:20:00 PM More reviews by pollyina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

One of my favourite mascaras, it has an amazing brush that does wonders to my lashes. It gives amazing length and volume after two coats, and separates lashes very well. It does not last all day sadly, but overall it's a great value mascara that has an amazing brush and works great :)

rated 2 of 5 on 6/1/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by Klassicalkelly

This mascara made my lashes look lovely for an hour or so. Unfortunately this didn't last, as it flaked and smudged throughout the day. I also found as the day wore on, the mascara lost all volume and looked dull. Definitely will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by annabellsxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE THIS! You do need to apply more then one coat, but it's great. I prefer this over benefit they're real

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2014 2:57:00 AM More reviews by MSmith99

I used this for a few months or so and I thought it was pretty good for a drugstore mascara (then I tried the benefit they're real mascara and I practically forgot about this mascara) it lengthened and separated pretty well. Didn't volumize that much, only clumped when applied heavily. It smudged under my bottom lashes after a school day but its really easy to remove. Drying time is not that quick, did my mascara at home, and when I got to school ten minutes later my friend covered my eyes and it smudged pretty badly, I expected it to be dry by then to be honest. Also when I wiggle the brush from the root of my lashes and upwards the brush is really spikey and can poke my eyes. Nothing special really, just an average mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 10:38:00 AM More reviews by PaintingSumsets

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

During the first month or so, it had gave me great length, but smudged really bad when worn alone. The formula is quite wet. But combined with the L'Oreal Voluminous in Carbon Black, I couldn't have asked for more voluminous-looking lashes! :) But during the second month of use, it started clumping. It made my lashes stick together when I applied it over the Voluminous :( The good thing about it is that I could achieve some volume applying it alone, though it obviously gives less volume and length than Voluminous. Great product during the first month or so, no so great after!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/20/2014 4:20:00 AM More reviews by sammysparta

doesn't drastically change, but over course of weeks, notice extra length

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by Whitestats03

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My holy grail. Period!!!! This is a separator and lengthened. It holds curl and I actually like that it is not exactly black hole black blackest black on the plant and beyond. That's my Better Than Sex. It is a great base mascara and give it two layers or three and its volumizing too. I find it to be a dry waxy formula and I love that as my lashes are long but thin This does NOT make my lashes spidery which is my biggest problem w them all. It has also lasted me over five months. HG period!!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by kaiannxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this mascara. It does what it says, lengthens.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/16/2014 8:35:00 PM More reviews by gem2710

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Awful mascara. Didn't give my lashes any volume whatsoever, and just make them look like a clumpy, horrible mess! I also got product ALL over my eyelid- now this happens to me with most mascaras, it could be my eye shape(?) or it could be something to do with the way I apply mascara(I don't think it's down to this), but no where near as much as with this mascara. My whole eyelid was pretty much covered with product. The formula is just bizarre- so wet and totally useless, seen as it made my lashes look worse than when they are natural! Don't see how anyone could enjoy this mascara but then again, products work differently for different people. The only reason I gave this product two stars is cause it's affordable. I wouldn't recommend though.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No