December 18, 2014 | 1405 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2014 12:31:00 PM More reviews by Randomination22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

As I wear light coverage foundation, I prefer something perfecting as a concealer for blemishes and for under the eye. Not costing too much at all, this concealer works well for me.

On my dry skin, I do find the formula to not work for me very well as it seems to cling to drier patches and I have seen my skin look worse because of it. That said, the coverage is high and does give some perfection that is lasting, hence its name. On skin that's less dry, it would work much better I feel.

The other thing worth noting is that it sets fairly quickly so I would work on individual areas first to get the best performance from this product.

I would repurchase it again as it does perform well, but it's not the number one choice for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Emsabells

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I do really like this concealer. The price is amazing, it's about 4, and so is amazing value. When I bought this, I saw the price, and didn't expect anything amazing, but I was pleasantly surprised. I picked the shade fair, which is a very good match for my skin, which I was surprised, considering there are only 4 shades. It has a nice applicator, and it blends well into my skin. The coverage is pretty good, not full coverage, but I'd say medium. I use it in all places, so spots, blemishes, any redness etc. and it works well on the redness (12 hours later I am not red at all), spots are concealed relatively well, although they are visible. Underneath the eyes, there are now shadows, however it is slightly cakey, maybe I put too much powder on? The packaging on the product isn't very good however, all my writing has been scratched off, a bit annoying. However considering the price and how good this conceler is, I highly recommend, as it is definitely my favourite drugstore concealer.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/2/2014 6:14:00 AM More reviews by Diningwithsatan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Terrible product! I don't get the hype, maybe it's just my skin type? It's got good coverage but that's about it. It's cakey, separates on my skin, smudges all over the place. Shoddy packaging, the writing on the rubs off into my hands when i use it, and the product spills out the top of the tube when i screw the lid on.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/23/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by miriammak97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my go-to concealers. It has quite a thick, creamy consistency and is easy to apply with the doe foot applicator. A little goes a long way however I have found that it sets pretty quickly so you need to start blending it the moment you apply it to your face. I mainly use this under my eyes and I find that I don't need to set it with powder unless it's a particularly hot day. It has pretty good staying power and is overall a great concealer for the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by SophieGloria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Of all the products in my makeup collection, this is the one I have repurchased the most. The coverage is very high; the consistency is creamy and blend-able; the lightest shade isn't too dark for my hauntingly pale skin... Oh, and let's not forget the price!
You may ask, however, why I have only rated it a 4/5 if I love it so much and this is for two reasons. Firstly, I find that the staying power isn't fantastic and after an hour it is almost as though the makeup around my t-zone needs reblending. (My skin can get oily, but it isn't THAT bad.) Secondly, as I am sure many people have mentioned, the writing on the packaging smears off onto your hands - which isn't ideal when you're trying to apply makeup!
Nevertheless, I would definitely recommend you give this product a go.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2014 12:43:00 AM More reviews by Flassie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Really great concealer! Very comparable to the NARS radiant creamy concealer, although I have to say that the NARS is slightly more blendable and fuller coverage. However I really love this and find myself using it very frequently. I like to use it as a light foundation, swiping it over my redness and dotting it over my scars and breakouts to give a lighter more strategic coverage than traditional foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2014 9:21:00 AM More reviews by stingrayting

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is currently the best concealer I've used so far for concealing blemishes and for covering redness around the nose area. I use the 'medium' shade which is perfect for my skin tone. I apply a small bit of product onto the area with the doe-foot applicator and then just gently dab it with my finger to blend it in seamlessly. The coverage is very good without feeling cakey.

I don't have a big problem with dark circles so I don't use this concealer for under my eyes (I use the Maybelline Age Rewind concealer when I do want to brighten the under-eye area).

This concealer is not readily available in Australia, so I like the save it for blemishes instead. I'd definitely repurchase and will get a few backups when I get the chance.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by Luciaxoxo

The best of the best!!! I bought this a few weeks ago from boots and used it since! It goes on wonderfully and really does last all day! It looks amazing and give great coverage despite my oily t zone area! Mine is shade 1 far and I use it with my true match perfection foundation in ivory, then set the makeup with stay matte powder .. And my makeup lasts beautifully all day! I cannot even describe how amazing this concealer is! Will be the only one I'm using from now on!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 7:56:00 AM More reviews by purplelili

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is the best concealer ever!!!!! I have tried concealers from MAC, Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier...
If you don't like carrying your makeup bag with you then this is the best product for you!
First of all, it is very matte so you should use your moistriser before applying it.
It literally stays all day long on your face, I use it for my under eye and red spots on my face, it covers everything up and doesn't move all day at all!
You should head off to boots and get yourself one!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2014 2:34:00 PM More reviews by Tropicll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love this! Such a creamy, soft concealer which does good at covering up blemishes. Not all the redness is going to disappear, but this is the best drug store concealer out there in my opinion!
Un scented and would be good for sensitive skin.
Covers up under eye circles well.

The packaging is ok, some people don't like the dofur applicator as they think it's unhygienic but i don't mind.

10/10!!