Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

4.1

Aqua, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Hexyl Laurate, Acrylates/Trimethyl, Siloxymethacrylate Copolymer, Silica, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Cera Microcristallina, Triethoxycaprylsilane, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, [+/- CI 77891, CI 77492, CI 77499]

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

This concealer is brilliant. Much better than any high end ones I have tried! Cheap and with a good colour range. I use this both under my eyes and on blemishes and it stays put all day, blends nicely and looks good.

The only downfall is that it sets into the lines on your face. It made my eyes look a tiny bit wrinkly, and I'm 22 and have none! But that's only if you look very close, and it's not enough to knock my rating down at all.

I do think this used to be cheaper...fairly sure Collection have bumped the price up a bit now they know how good it is. But fair play to them, I'd do the same!

Can't recommend this highly enough.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm

Best value for money concealer around!

It has really good coverage for both under-eye circles and blemishes, and is quite creamy, so not drying (a problem I always have), and blends wonderfully. At £4, it's worth every penny!

It does have its problems, though. I have the lightest shade, and it's still rather orangey, and oxidises slightly... I imagine it would be great for people who aren't quite as pale as me, but I can't really use it under my eyes too well, and have to use it before foundation. There's only four shades, so it's quite difficult to find a match, so you might have to prepared to do this, too.

It has a doe-foot sponge applicator, and comes in a tube, which I'm indifferent about, as it's a liquid concealer.

All in all, I highly recommend it, especially for the price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

A warning for those who are acne prone: I'm 99% sure this concealer has been causing the worst breakout I've had in years. Up until I tried this product in September, my skin had mild/moderate hormonal acne on the chin and cheek area only. My forehead had been clear for years, and I mean literally years. I suddenly broke out in comedonal acne, whiteheads everywhere, first facial blackheads in literally years, forehead and full face basically covered in bumps. Derm said it looks like an allergic reaction and I still have it. I've eliminated possible culprit products and I'm left with this one. If you're acne prone and try this concealer, it is a good quality concealer for the price but not if it ruins your skin. First sign of breakout, chuck it out.

On my 2nd tube of this but only because I always hear beaut youtubers rave about it so thought I'd give it a second chance
Its a cheap concealer so great for a bargain but I wouldn't get the shade I have again as its just too orangey for me, maybe I would try another shade next time and if no joy with that one I wouldnt get again
There is alot in the tube but as its cheap the black writing on mine cam off after a few uses which isnt a major problem but I ended up with it on my hands after

Brilliant stuff! I have repurchased several times and will continue to do so. Gives great coverage. Price is great (even here in NZ where EVERYTHING is expensive) and easily accessible at Countdown Supermarkets.

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing stuff! Covers everything, blemishes, spots, all. I love this under the eyes as well as it doesn't crease on me. Well probably a little, but nothing noticeable. Lasts whole day too and so cheap what's not to love about this baby? Will definitely repurchase

After hearing so many UK beauty bloggers rave about this concealer, I knew I had to find it while I was overseas this summer. I wasn't the only one hunting it down; I searched high and low in multiple Superdrugs and Boots in various locations before I finally found it. The color Warm Medium (3) works well for my NC350-40ish skintone (the other concealer I'm finishing up is MAC Studio Finish in NC30); I dab some on to the back of my hand and use the ELF Contour Brush to apply to my fading acne marks and blend it in. The coverage is good and the lasting power is great.

I'm knocking it down one lippie because it is a bit drying for my skin -- if I use it for consecutive days, I notice that the areas where I used it are much drier than anywhere else on my face. This is quite a feat, given that I have oily/combination skin! However, for the price, it can't be beat. I'll definitely buy it again when I have the chance. I believe it is usually around 4 GBP ($6 USD), but there's always some kind of offer going on (I got it on a 3 for 2 offer, so it was cheaper).

The packaging is also four lippies merely because I can't figure out how I'll get all of it out (it's in a hard plastic tube with a doefoot applicator).

This is my cheap and cheerful go-to drugstore concealer! At £4, this is an incredibly affordable, pigmented and creamy concealer that's great for concealing blemishes.

I have combination / oily skin but for some reason, this concealer dries out my undereye area, so much that the product leaves my undereye area looking "cracked" upon application. I've tried thinning the product out, warming it with my fingers before patting the product all over, using a brush to buff the concealer in... But it still refused to work around that area.

Fortunately, other areas of my face take to this product better. It's creamy enough to conceal blemishes that are in the midst of drying out without leaving any dry patches, and the pigmentation is fantastic! I have shades 1 and 2, as I'm in between the two shades.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Me: love Nars Radiant Concealer
Skin: dry, fine, tragically pale
This concealer: Not for the very pale, great for all others because...

This concealer is a great dupe for my beloved Nars concealer, the texture, application everything is so similar. However if you are very pale like me, forget it, the colour 'Fair,' looks too dark and peachy orange on me, i could almost use it as blusher. I use this concealer on dark, overcast days so as not to waste it, but i wouldn't wear it when going out into daylight because I look orange or rather my nose does. Orange nose, white face, a look am sure all will envy.

This concealer is a life saver!!! It covers everything: Spots, blemishes, redness, under eye circles, EVERYTHING!!! It's so gooooooood!! I love it for the days when I don't feel like wearing to much on my face and I just want some coverage on the places I feel like I need it.

I really recommend this concealer, it literally is amazing and is a great jupe for the MAC pro-longwear concealer.

Price:4.19-$6.55