September 20, 2014 | 1569 users online

Cleansers - Yes To Carrots - Nourishing Daily Cream Facial Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2013 5:08:00 PM More reviews by lipglossandbags

Oh, my gosh. This cleanser is amazing! For about a year I have been suffering from dryness and red spots under my nose, but guess what? After one day the dryness was gone, and I'm pretty sure the red spots will be cleared up within the next few days. I will definitely be repurchasing it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/28/2013 7:05:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is nice and thick and you don't need too much. I love the smell too. I'd imagine this cleanser would be a love hate, just for the fragrance. I don't have many problems with scents though. Anyway, it's non drying and actually removes all traces of my make up. I feel less dull too. My skin is dry, and it looks so bad some days. I always feel refreshed and clean. It's nice and affordable to. I paid 10 at Walmart. I might try the daily moisturizer too because of this, but I am very faithful to my cetaphil facial moistuzer. Well see! This cleanser is worth giving a go.

Oh yah, I was using simple gentle cleanser before this, and was getting tiny white bumps on my face. I don't get these normally, and I wasn't sure why. Since I started using the Yes to Carrots cream cleanser they have gone away. ???

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by movinon2013

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Picked this up really cheap for $3 or $4. I like it enough... it smells pretty good and has a nice consistency. Doesn't do wonders for the skin, but I have yet to find a facial cleanser that does. Wouldn't pay more than $5 for it though.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2013 7:38:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I really wanted this product to be a home run but unfortunately it isn't. As with all the yes to carrots range, the smell is lovely. However even with a cloth, it didn't remove my non waterproof makeup and it left my face a little tight. Also if it did get into my eyes, it stung and continued to sting despite rinsing it out. Still on the hunt for the perfect cleanser.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/30/2013 7:34:00 PM More reviews by feerose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had high hopes for this product because of the money I spent on it, not too cheap but I love the scent of it and I think it does a nice job of making my skin feel clean and refreshed. This is definitely more of a gentle cleanser and should probably be paired up with something more abrasive if you're removing makeup or want a deep clean. I thought it moisturized my skin the right amount, and I liked the touch of aloe in there to sooth my skin. Overall, I would buy it again and if I had to say one thing I wasn't too fond of, it would be the packaging. It's difficult to get all of the product out!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/3/2013 11:17:00 PM More reviews by rap2i

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Other

I'm on my second tube of this cleanser. I really liked it in the summer, but it is not hydrating enough for the winter. My skin is super dry and tight after washing. It does not do the best job with removing makeup (and I wear pretty light makeup). I feel like I have to use a wash cloth or my Olay Pro-X brush to get make-up off when I use this cleanser. I haven't had any breakouts from using this cleanser but I wish it was more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2012 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Sailormeown

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am absolutely in love with this product. My skin is very sensitive and with some face washes, my face gets really dry in some areas and oily in others. This cleanser leaves my whole face feeling even and really clean! An added bonus is that my face looks a lot brighter after using this, too. I know it's not really meant for people with acne-prone skin but I hardly break out when I use this so I think it would be good to use for multiple different skin types. I am a face wash junkie and usually switch products after using up a bottle but this is something I plan on using for WAY longer than the 3 months I've already been using it for. I finally found a face wash that is HG worthy!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by MaryFran

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm almost on my second tube of this. I wanted a cream cleanser that didn't have too many harsh chemicals. The scent for this cleanser was strong at first. I finally did get used to it, so I don't mind any more. The cleanser is gentle enough that I don't break out and my skin doesn't feel tight after use. I use this product in the morning with a Clarisonic brush and everything is great. I can sometimes even get away without having to moisturize afterward.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 3:03:00 PM More reviews by raineallday2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Hi, just to go over what kind of skin I have so you can compair to yours. I have VERY sensitive skin, and I gets irritateded quite easily. I really wanted this product, so I bought it at Ulta Beauty and I was so excited, but anyways about the product. It is a white cream that spreads pretty well, but on my skin it insteatly burned and so I softly splashed my face with cool/cold water and pat it dry. My face was red and dry and just in simple forms bad... The burning and redness did go away in a few hours, but I would not suggest this product to someone who had sensitive skin. Maybe and hopefully if you buy this product it will work for you, but for cheaper you can find much better alternatives, the yes to carrots was around $13 when I bought it. A good alternative is the Clean & Clear foaming facial clear for sensitive skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/16/2012 10:03:00 AM More reviews by MoonKitty

This cleanser is way too drying for my skin. It's a shame, I had expected this to be pretty good for dry skin, not only because it's a creamy cleanser, but also because Yes To's Nourishing line seems to be geared toward the "dry, flaky and parched" skin crowd. Honestly, I expected something a little better.

Unfortunately, I think the sulfates in this product may be to blame for my issues. Even though it's SLS-free, this product still contains coco-sulfates that can often be drying and irritating to some skin types. I've been trying to give this product the benefit of the doubt by thinking that maybe this wasn't a good cleanser for my skin during the dry winter months, but even though it's now close to 90 degrees and humid (meaning my face is pretty much an oil slick), I'm still getting the same bad results: dry, flaky skin that's red and irritated. Perhaps I'll use this as a body wash, but it's no longer going to come in contact with my face. >_<

On a lighter note, this product isn't a bad one; it has a great smell and some pretty beneficial ingredients. I would recommend it to people with normal to oily skin.