October 24, 2014 | 1724 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - BOMBSHELL

rated 5 of 5 on 3/25/2014 9:40:00 AM More reviews by laurenjill05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

My fave perfume ever! This has such a feminine and clean scent, and is very unique in my opinion. It's so hard to find a perfume that isn't too floral or fruity. To me, it almost smells like a clean "shampoo" smell, which I love! I bought mine on ebay for pretty cheap. I get complements on it when I wear it (even from men). It lasts a while also, which is important and also hard to find! Definitely my everyday perfume. I will continue to buy and they better not ever discontinue.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2014 3:01:00 AM More reviews by Alleighe

Reminds me of a couple men's products-a hair gel and a cologne that I have smelled before-but in a good way. It's very fresh and clean but pretty at the same time. I want to note that I have tried both the perfume and the body mist and I can definitely tell a difference! First off, the scent. The body mist smells like hair spray to me, it lacks a certain freshness that the perfume has. And second, the body mist really doesn't last any longer than 20 minutes on me. The perfume, I have sprayed before a night out, and I was still able to smell it in the morning. To me, it's worth it to shell out the extra $ for the perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by delish288

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is for the limited ediition of Bombshell Italian Iris which is no longer available---boo hoo.
I bought this at their sale last fall and actually wanted the body cream which I dont think was made available. This perfume has poppy, iris and orris root. When sprayed it is very clean but definitely smells of citrus but the citrus is soft and doesnt turn sour. I love this perfume bec it doesnt have a lot of sugary sweetness to it, no caramel to turn sour, no cotton candy just a soft orange-lime smell that makes me smile. I dont have to worry that somebody beside me is going to run away bec the scent is hostile to them, this scent is serene and makes me feel cozy. It has no smoke to the scent, no harsh biting scent to the nostrils. The drydown is awesome, it is soft, warm and has a sort of powdery presence to it yet doesnt smell like baby powder. The bottle is gorgeous and a lot of thought was made regarding the scent and the bottle. This perfume doesnt remind me of the original Bombshell which I do not like as it makes me sneeze and is too masculine to me. I am sorry I didnt purchase more than one bottle.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 11:52:00 AM More reviews by sillage

A fruity-floral, but it's a unique one -- very crisp, edgy, and vibrant. It practically bursts with energy, and the note combination is delicious. It's fresh and sparkling. Fruity & floral but with a something-something note added to give it zest. Sweet, but not too sweet -- and it has a crisp tart-tangy edginess about it.

Here are the notes, per VictoriasSecret.com:

Top notes: Tangelo, pineapple, strawberry, purple passion fruit
Middle notes: Jasmine, red berries, muguet, Shangri-la peony, vanilla orchid
Dry-down notes: Musk, blonde woods, oakmoss

Bombshell won a FiFi award in 3 categories in 2011.

Like another reviewer below has said, there's an InStyle dupe at Walgreen that is spot-on accurate. A 3.4oz bottle of this dupe is normally $11.99, but I saw it on sale Saturday, for $7.99 (maybe with a Walgreen discount card).

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Gjones7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Love all of the Victoria secret fragrances and this is one of my current favourites. I have already used up a full sized perfume bottle of this and have repurchased not only another bottle but a body lotion and travel size body mist. The only thing I don't like about this is it doesn't seem to last too long, maybe max 3 hours, but I find that perfumes in general don't have a super long durability

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2014 10:15:00 PM More reviews by valmont32677

I luv Bombshell!! When you spray it on you feel your inner sultry vixen coming out lol. It does not smell cheap, strippers or slutty but wearing this gets attention from boys if you slather enough on ;) (not all boys "get" the subtle tactic!!) somehow I get reminded of Addidas Moves For Her crossed with EL Pleasures (I kno im weird!!) when I wear this because bombshell isn't strong floral nor foodie scented. Just like fresh clean just got out of a shower with a good bar of soap and a nicely scented shampoo. Lovely scent!! Too bad it's so much money.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Veesionary

So I went to VS store the other day to try out some body mist and this bombshell caught my attention right away. I did try some other body mist after that but I kept coming back to try this one again and again. I decided to get it and I think it was a right decision. I absolutely love this body mist! I prefer body mist because I like just a light scent for school.

Anw, this bombshell smells fresh and clean. It starts with a very fruity (but not so girly) scent, then it fades to a more floral scent and by the end of the day, it smells like a unisex kinda scent. It's feminine but definitely not so girly. I think it's more suitable for 20+ year-old girls since it's more like a mature yet not old scent. This one smells like nothing I've tried before. I definitely recommend this to girls who are into more mature, classy and sexy scent. If you prefer or expect something fruity and sweet, it might not be what you want.

Oh it lasts for about 5 hours on me without reapplying, so I'm pretty satisfied.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2013 8:21:00 PM More reviews by hanknelmer

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love this, there are very few fragrances that I like, but this is awesome! Not a rosy floral or baby powder smell or gardenia, those are the scents I really don't like. I found this scent by buying one of those perfume samplers that vs sells. This was by far my favorite

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by blessedandgrateful

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Just want to let lovers of Bombshell know, an excellent impression of Bombshell is available at Walgreen's, for $11.99 for a 3.4 oz. bottle, called instyle fragrances. Most people cannot tell the difference. Hope you all find this review helpful.

11 out of 12 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/17/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by keekee713

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

The bottle is what grabbed my attention 1st. I thought it had a great smell in the bottle, so I bought a set during their semi annual sale. My mistake was that I didn't test it on my skin. It did not mix will with my body chemistry at all. From now on I always make sure to test it out 1st.