Too Faced Primed and Poreless Powder

4.2

Silica, Populus Tremuloides Bark Extract, Lonicera Caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Water/Aqua/Eau, Lonicera Japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Mica, Iron Oxides (CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163).***as per Sephora's website in 2015***

on 10/17/2014 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I love this finishing powder. It is the best! Gives my oily skin a smooth soft finish. Minimizes my large pores and controls oil. I like to apply this with my elf stippling brush.

i did not find too faced primed & poreless powder a win unfortuantely i couldnt tell it primed anything, stick to the cream :) its good

on 9/8/2014 6:01:00 PM

This was beautiful the first day that I wore it but it broke me out.

on 9/5/2014 6:25:00 PM

This multi-purpose powder is all you will ever need for priming, perfecting, and finishing a look. Not only do I prime with this, but I also use it to smooth out my foundation after application. Be wary, however, those with dry skin, as this can seek through the cracks and make your skin look like a desert.

on 8/30/2014 4:20:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I came across this powder in Sephora and decided to give it a try. The price was VERY steep for a powder, but I got it anyway. When I put it over my BB cream it did not flake, crease, or cake. I used to use the Maybelline Dream Powder before mostly because of the price but I did not like it at all. That powder needed to be reapplied 24/7 and it drove me to the brink of insanity. The lightest colors didn't match me either and I ended up looking very dark and cakey. This powder on the other hand worked like a charm because it was colorless and wasn't heavy on my face. Now I don't need to reapply powder every 5 minutes and that is great. When I use my Urban Decay setting spray it lasts me all day and I do not get a shiney face at all. Sometimes I will use oil blotting papers after running an errand, going to class, or going to the gym and reapply the powder to look more put together, but in general one application of powder should be enough for the day. I am very impressed with this, I will definitely repurchase.

Pros: Convenient/pretty packaging, colorless, great staying power, goes on smooth

Cons: Pricey

on 8/19/2014 9:35:00 PM

Great product! I don't even use foundation anymore. I throw on some CeraVe moisturizer and then use a brush to apply the powder. It mattifies but definitely doesn't make you look pale...it truly is translucent. On special occasions when I do wear foundation, I apply the powder to finish the look and it's fabulous. Highly recommended!!

on 8/18/2014 11:27:00 PM

I love this powder! It truly lives up to it's name. I don't need any kind of base besides concealer on a few trouble spots. I am a hairstylist, and usually my makeup is melting off by the end of the day. Not the case anymore. It lasts all day, and doesn't break me out. Looks soft and airbrushed.

on 8/11/2014 5:04:00 AM

I love this product
Only use it sometimes after I have put my makeup so it controls the shine. It goes on very light weight and doesn't make my face look cakey (all I wear is a bb cream and bare minerals powder) keeps my makeup last since I don't always wear a primer (only on days I actually care for my makeup to last since the only primer i use kind of expensive, I use prime time)
I'll continue to buy this

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

My HG Finishing powder, it smoothes out my pores and doesn't hang onto dry spots, I have combination skin, very oily with dry patches and this is great, it gives me a matte finish and wears for a long time. I've been using this powder for years, it's great for touch-ups because it's translucent and really sets my makeup.

on 5/22/2014 2:18:00 PM

I have tried lots and lots of different powders but this is the best I've ever tried!
In my opinion it's a little pricy (though it's totally worth it!) so I only use this on my problem areas, where the concealer/foundation easily "crease".
The powder works really well on the rest of the face too, though it can feel slightly dry (I have normal/combination skin) so make sure you don't over do it.
This is in my opinion the best powder for those who have problems with makeup getting stuck in the little wrinkles under your eyes.

Popular Primer/ Correctors