April 18, 2014 | 1435 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Too Faced - Primed and Poreless Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 10:10:00 PM More reviews by leanndemetro

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My saving grace! I have horribly oily skin, I cleanse and moisturize and use a clarisonic and do everything I'm supposed to do as far as my dermatologist's advice goes but nothing works. I used to use smashbox anti-shine gel powder but when it was discontinued I needed something new- primed and poreless saved me. I put all my makeup on as usual but then I just sweep some of the primed and poreless over my entire face and I'm set for most of the day. If I forget this step in the morning, I'm oily by 12, if I put it on I'm shine free until about 2:30, but that's only a teeny bit, as compared to the oil slick my face is without it by noon. I just re-apply and I'm set for an entire work day. A little bit does a long way too, so it lasts forever. Doesn't irritate my acne prone itchy skin and its super light and the perfect texture. My local uUta is ALWAYS out so good luck finding it! But the hunt is worth it! My only complaint is the packaging, loose powder packaging always sucks though, but the container needs to be deeper to avoid spills. (also works very well with Urban Decay de-slick makeup setting spray. Apply before makeup, and after makeup, then put the primed and poreless on top of it while it's still a bit damp for angel skin all day!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/14/2013 11:15:00 PM More reviews by emilyhannelx3

Love !!! This is my savior when I'm out and about. If I see a hint of shine on my face (or even if I'm really shiny!) I dab a little of this on and it mattifies to perfection. It really gives a poreless appearance and blends invisibly into the skin. If you're considering it, and especially if you have oily skin, do it.. i promise you wont regret it. Too Faced products never fail me :)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2013 10:51:00 PM More reviews by brunnaaaa

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

Amazing product! I'm a huge fan of Too Faced and wow I love this powder to death, it covers all my pores and makes my skin look amazing and even! My only problem is the packaging, it's a bit messy and powder flies all over my other things.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2013 6:51:00 AM More reviews by chiara11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Really evens out visible pores to some extent, neutral color, but rather bright (vanilla, not pinkish), may not be suitable for darker skin tones.
Downside: rather expensive, little content. Nice packaging!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/29/2013 3:22:00 PM More reviews by kathrynannferrel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

As I was on the hunt for a good setting powder, I was directed to this one at Sephora. I'm fairly pleased with this product. It certainly does the trick; my facial make up lasts all day with this powder dusted over it. Not to mention, the packaging is extremely pretty. (Too Faced knows how to grab you with their designs)! I don't wear this all the time though, as I find it sometimes breaks me out. (That's make up for ya!)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 4:09:00 PM More reviews by caperucita

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it. It can be used as a primer and a setting powder, and works beautifully at both. Minimizes pores, keeps oil at bay, fells silky on he skin and doesn't look cakey. Packaging isn't the best, as some powder can fly when you open the lid of you're not careful, but anyway, it's a winner :)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/24/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by CamiChicken

This is the best translucent powder I've veer tried.
I use it as primer or as a setting powder, but not as both at the same time.

As a primer, this leaves my skin sooo smooth and soft at the touch. The foundation I use usually oxides very quickly on my oily skin ( Revlon colorstay) but this helps to keep the color for a very long time, which I love.
As a setting powder it does pretty much the same job, you have to apply only a tiny bit or it'll look white on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/19/2012 1:08:00 AM More reviews by hellothere2013

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

So since I've been getting into BB creams and tinted moisturizers, I've been in search for a translucent powder to help mattify my skin. Maybe the tester was old, but I appreciated the yellower tint and thought it was intentional. I loved how silky it felt as well. I recognized the smoothness and thought, "Ok, this is a bit pricey, but it's something I will use everyday."

I happily left the store and tried it on a tinted foundation. "Hmm the powder doesn't look yellow anymore," I realized. I ignored the prickling and nagging concious about how this product was JUST like E.L.F HD powder, as both products main ingredient is silica. "But it isn't," I tried to fool myself. "Too Faced has honeysuckle extract. TWO kinds of honeysuckle extract. E.L.F HD doesn't!!" But alas, I later succumbed to the fact that I was ripped off as my face looked super white and dry. Poreless, yes, but dry.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 4:02:00 PM More reviews by DollyPetra

This powder works like magic! I use just a tad over my MUFE Mat Velvet and the combination is wonderful. This powder gives a great finish and really does lessen the appearance of my pores.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2012 3:09:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great finishing powder that will give you a very smooth looking complexion. It's a super super fine texture, similar to MUFE's HD powder. You can apply this as a primer too before you put on your foundation, but I only use it as a finishing touch..it actually is the only powder I apply after my foundation. I was very happy to see that it kept my face matte all day even when I was visiting Florida which was crazy humid at the time!! Overall, this is a nice product for oily skin, & for people who want to stay matte all day without looking/feeling cakey.