August 1, 2014 | 1741 users online

Liquid - Clinique - Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15 with Probiotic Technology

rated 5 of 5 on 2/16/2014 8:46:00 PM More reviews by JennyI

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an excellent product. I have longstanding rosacea and it covers the redness well. Contrary to the other reviews, I don't find it wears off by the end of the day. I use it with the yellow Clinique mineral powder and they work well together. I definitely recommend this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2014 4:42:00 AM More reviews by ladushka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

It is a very decent solution to redness. I am not sure about its probiotic properties, and I doubt that it can dramatically change my redness-prone skin but I don't really expect it either. For a good coverage It is important to spread the stuff evenly and quickly, and to use just a bit of it. Its grayish tone is scary but it is meant to cover redness, and it serves this purpose well. For the price I would expect it to be long-lasting, but it is not the case. The coverage is great though, and I use it only when I have really bad skin days. It evens out my skin tone and gives me a mat "barely there" finish. As I'm satisfied with the coverage, and my skin reacts well to it, I will definitely repurchase but, well, it will take ages to finish this tube first.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/29/2013 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Notaglamourpuss1

I gave this a 2 tube rating because I have a ruddy complexion and the neutralizing agents in this makeup does do a fairly good job of toning down redness. Now for the bad news:
I broke out in white heads on my chin and cheeks. The product consistency is pasty and chalky. The finish shows on your face and reminded me of makeup they use at a funeral (Yikes). Don't waste your money. For those of us with sensitive skin (reactive redness,whether temporary or persistent like rosacea ), remember there's a difference between hypoallergenic products and those for sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/26/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by Backmasking

Let me just begin this with saying that I have moderately severe rosacea with very dry skin. This foundation does cover it up when I put a second layer on my cheeks. But it WILL come of within a couple of hours if you don't use a setting powder. Even with a setting powder, I'd say it only lasts about 5 hours. It has a semi-dewy natural finish which I do like, but I just cannot justify the price. I can get a much cheaper foundation that lasts all day.

Also, I've had problems with the foundation squirting everywhere when I take off the top.

I do not recommend.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2013 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Formerann83

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love love love. I have rosacea with acne and this works for me like magic. It does wear off after a long work day though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by kkbabygirl89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I've been on the look out for a long time for a foundation that will cover redness, not get oily, and will not make my skin look cakey. I love this! It's a perfect color match for my skin, and eliminates all redness. Super gentle on my sensitive skin. The price is not at all bad, considering I've spent up to $50.00 on foundation before. A little goes a long way. I love that there is no scent. I've had several compliments about my skin since I began using this product. It gives you a subtle dewy glow; not at all greasy looking. As with any foundation, apply it to a clean, moisturized face. I always use a primer before applying foundation, and I let it sit and dry for about five-minutes before applying makeup. It makes a HUGE difference. I set it with translucent powder, and it lasts all day. Has not caused any breakouts. This is an amazing product and worth every cent. I would tell anyone to try it out. Worst case scenario, if you don't like it, you can always return any Clinique product. There is nothing bad I can say about this makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/27/2013 8:20:00 PM More reviews by cankcank

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

It's expensive but a little goes a long way, as they say. It corrects my redness quite well and my skin doesn't have any bad reaction to it. Needs a powder on oily skin or else looks shiny.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 9:36:00 PM More reviews by jessyjessy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I'm fair with freckles, redness, with a birthmark on my eyelid and several noticeable veins on my eyelids... sometimes it feels like my skin can be several different colors. This did a really nice job of evening it all out and made for a nice canvas without feeling heavy.

At first I was really unimpressed by the price considering the size of the bottle, but a little goes a very long way. I'd say it's sheer to medium coverage but buildable. I've noticed I'm a bit more tan looking than usual, but not orange like others have claimed. I would have to agree that Clinique ought to consider some lighter shades.

All in all I'm pretty happy. I did half of my face in this photo.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by lolita97

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Far too oily, slides off my face, makes bigger imperfections/zits more obvious, left my sensitive skin ruddy

rated 4 of 5 on 8/31/2013 1:17:00 AM More reviews by angerawrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have sudden hormonal break outs earlier this year and I live in an all year summer and humid country so I still do have some redness around my face like hormonal breakouts on my face. I had to ask a friend who was working in Australia to get me this foundation as it is not available in my country (Malaysia - and I wonder why?).

I'm Asian with NC25 so the shade Calming Alabaster really suits me perfectly.
This product is really good as it says, covering up redness and I only use a tiny bit amount every day when I'm going out. It does cover a lot of redness I would say - but it didn't really cover some acne that has the "pimple heads" but that's okay, I'm pretty fine with that.

It does have some power of lasting! I wore this all day and it stayed on my face all day (unless if I sweat a lot). I also used Laneíge's BB Smoothing Cushion as the second layer and it's really wonderful.