July 26, 2014 | 1922 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this brow gel. I apply it after I've done my face makeup and then I use the wet n wild brow kit to fill em in a bit, then set them with this. Dries quick and keeps my brow (and brow powder) in place all day. Very cheap...great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Nuraazia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really great product at such an affordable price!It keeps my eyebrows in place the entire day.I use it on it's own...I don't really use any other brow products.It does take a few minutes to dry but that's not a major issue.The packaging is not bad for the price.I would definitely repurchase this product again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this everyday for the last 2 years over my milani brow pencil. I used to use the Maybelline clear mascara but this is much cheaper. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

Don't have any other product to compare this to but It really impressed me in terms of how long it made my brows stay put for a whole day. This retails for under $5 AUD and my local pharmacy had a 40% off sale so it was not a huge dent in my pocket if it wasn't good but it was. Will definitely repurchase and recommend and I'm happy to be one of many ladies who agree it is great value. x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by yhaoo

Cheap, affordable brow gel that gets the job done. It holds my brows in place better than Maybelline Great Lash Clear, and it is a better price. My only gripe against it is the packaging: the plastic cap cracked and broke within a few weeks of using it. But that's something I can forgive, since its price tag is so small. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

really good and cheap product. it keeps my brows in place and i use it as a cheap alternative to Anastasia lash topcoat. doesn't uncurl my lashes but it does for some people

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by uxi

A very inexpensive product that is great for taming unruly hairs such as brows and baby hairs without leaving any crustiness or colour. It is however useless on the lashes as it weighs it down and actually uncurls any curlings on the lashes. Do not purchase it for use as a clear mascara, you will be disappointed.
The mascara brush is great for brushing through hairs. Will recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2013 5:32:00 AM More reviews by mizzemmixox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This product does help my brows stay in place for a while, however my brow hairs are so thick that I don't think anything could tame them sometimes. I would repurchase this product though as it's so cheap and I'm pretty sure all the expensive brands would do exactly the same job as this.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Melisaaaaxox

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Have repurchased this many times, LOVE this product, AMAZING price, only a few bucks and works beautifully, cant get better than this

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2013 8:38:00 AM More reviews by melkarla

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best drugstore gel! I often get questions on how my eyebrows hair stays in place because people can never detect the gel. I also have extremely sensitive skin and this did not irritate me at all. I only think the packaging/lid is ugly.