September 19, 2014 | 1861 users online

Mascara - Essence - Lash and Brow Gel Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 5:45:00 AM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Cheap as chips, doesn't leave crusty clumps, and does the job very well on my long grandpa brows. Will repurchase for sure.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I am still on the hunt for a perfect dupe for Anastasia brow gel. This is pretty close so far. Not the extreme holding power of Anastasia, but it's better than Maybelline Clear mascara. I got no flaking or weird residue as some others were describing.

It does go on wet and takes a minute to dry unlike Anastasia. I don't think anyone is ever going to beat that company's brow gel, lol. I will keep looking, but this is a go for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/4/2014 4:52:00 PM More reviews by hberlin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use this for my brows and thought I was getting a great deal for the price. I think the price is making people think the product is better than it is. To start, the wand is a little too big IMO. Secondly, this didn't hold my brows in place at all. It lasted maybe an hour and then it was like there was nothing on them. It doesn't leave any flakes so I guess that's a pro?

Like a lot of Essence products, the packaging is horrendous. This one is particularly unsightly and looks even worse the more you use it. I feel like Essence products are really hit or miss. For me, this was a miss.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 10:02:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this brow gel. I apply it after I've done my face makeup and then I use the wet n wild brow kit to fill em in a bit, then set them with this. Dries quick and keeps my brow (and brow powder) in place all day. Very cheap...great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2014 2:02:00 PM More reviews by Nuraazia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really great product at such an affordable price!It keeps my eyebrows in place the entire day.I use it on it's own...I don't really use any other brow products.It does take a few minutes to dry but that's not a major issue.The packaging is not bad for the price.I would definitely repurchase this product again!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have used this everyday for the last 2 years over my milani brow pencil. I used to use the Maybelline clear mascara but this is much cheaper. Great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 9:10:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

Don't have any other product to compare this to but It really impressed me in terms of how long it made my brows stay put for a whole day. This retails for under $5 AUD and my local pharmacy had a 40% off sale so it was not a huge dent in my pocket if it wasn't good but it was. Will definitely repurchase and recommend and I'm happy to be one of many ladies who agree it is great value. x

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2014 9:10:00 PM More reviews by yhaoo

Cheap, affordable brow gel that gets the job done. It holds my brows in place better than Maybelline Great Lash Clear, and it is a better price. My only gripe against it is the packaging: the plastic cap cracked and broke within a few weeks of using it. But that's something I can forgive, since its price tag is so small. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:54:00 PM More reviews by JaneChemi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

really good and cheap product. it keeps my brows in place and i use it as a cheap alternative to Anastasia lash topcoat. doesn't uncurl my lashes but it does for some people

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:08:00 PM More reviews by uxi

A very inexpensive product that is great for taming unruly hairs such as brows and baby hairs without leaving any crustiness or colour. It is however useless on the lashes as it weighs it down and actually uncurls any curlings on the lashes. Do not purchase it for use as a clear mascara, you will be disappointed.
The mascara brush is great for brushing through hairs. Will recommend.