April 18, 2014 | 1442 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by Eileeneileen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well, i have got Natural thick eyebrows and this product DO NOT help to shape them .. Not the best product for my Brows

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 2:19:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Great brow gel on those days you just want to put them into place. I do not use it on top of filler. I have very thick brow and a swipe of this and I'm out of the door.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2013 11:50:00 AM More reviews by shoewhore

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for the past few years as a brow gel to set my brows. It works great & you can't beat the price. I've noticed this time that the mascara is more wet than it's been in the past. IDK if they changed the formula or whatever, but I just wipe the excess off the brush & swipe it through my brows. I don't feel like I'm wasting product by doing that because it's so inexpensive anyway. For me, brow gel is something that I'll get the cheapest thing out there because it's not like it really makes a difference if you spend $2.00 or $10. Might as well save the money!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 7:35:00 PM More reviews by babyjane14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

At only $3.95 I decided to go with this for my first brow gel to try and it has been good but nothing great honestly. It is clear and the packaging is transparent so you can see the colour change completely from your brow products which people find gross but I find the shade matches your brows better. I prefer it now after a few months use now that the colour isn't so clear because I found it would leave noticeable clumps of product in my brows at times, meaning that it picks up way too much product.

Longevity wise, I found my brows stayed in place for only half a day before going back to a soft feel like they normally would. It does give a hard crunchy feel but that's why it holds the style. So for that it isn't great because the unruly ones will come out of place throughout the day.

The packaging itself is cheap and you pay for that. After 3 months of pretty much daily use the wand has snapped off from the lid just now which I'm not happy with as I still have a lot of product left. For the price its nothing upsetting just more annoying really.

Overall, a decent product that is super cheap so its definitely something that won't hurt to buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by alwayshine14

I only use this as an eye brow gel, and it really serves its purpose for that. I comb it through my brows to shape them and then the produvt holds the shape all day. (warning: when I use to much it becomes visible on the brows, kind of greyish and crusty...not cute)

rated 2 of 5 on 8/22/2013 9:25:00 AM More reviews by Iriana74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really disappointed by this product. I was looking for a clear mascara and the lady working in the store recommended me this one. I was surprised and excited by the fact that it was really cheap.
When I got home, I realised that it didn't do anything on my lashes. I curled them and then applied the mascara, but the curl didn't resist for a very long time.
So I used the gel on my brows. Still, didn't like the texture that it gave me. And it takes forever to get dry.

I don't like this product. I wouldn't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 5:05:00 PM More reviews by millenababy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Super cheap and effective, have gone through lots of these in the past 3 years since I discovered it. I only use it for brows, it is pretty much useless for lashes. It does not leave the brows crunchy or sticky, has no smell and is overall a very good product.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2013 9:40:00 PM More reviews by PulolthicPat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I was looking for something to keep my brows in place (not that it goes all craycray and stuff but...i wanted a tidy look) while making them a tad bit darker. This does the job very well! Just one coat keeps my eyebrows in place and it makes my eyebrows become more visible (I have light eyebrows and i don't like to use eyebrow pencils because they make my brows way too dark). I curl my lashes and apply this on my lashes as well and it kept my eye lashes curled all day. Some cons would be that it makes me itch my eyes at times and the gel takes a while to dry. Despite that fact, I would gladly repurchase because it is so affordable!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 11:29:00 AM More reviews by Lilil95

This brow gel just wipe my eyebrow color off and makes my eyebrows crunchy, shiny, and clumpy. I'm not a fan.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2013 2:51:00 AM More reviews by Viclovesmakeup

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fantastic setting gel for the brows, absolutely useless on the lashes however. Keeps my brow hairs in place all day long even with my long hair down. Unbeatable price tag and would repurchase!