September 23, 2014 | 1916 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 3 of 5 on 12/22/2013 10:53:00 PM More reviews by BrigitteBardot

It's not bad, but I agree with the review that it's got a strong alcohol smell to it. There are much better perfumes out there imo. But it could just be my body chemistry.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2013 8:27:00 PM More reviews by karess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

gucci gucci.... I love the bottle of this perfume. its very expensive looking. the scent is a little soft for me personally so I use it for more of a layering perfume. it smells pretty fresh and powdery w a hint of expensive,but very light so if u dont layer it probably wont last all day. again im an ebay shopper so the price never bothers me... hope u like ladies

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2013 8:32:00 PM More reviews by xylochick02

Love this - I think it's becoming my "signature scent," actually. It makes me feel feminine and sexy!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2013 1:31:00 AM More reviews by Stark77

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

Really, this smell is divine. It's pretty safe, though. It's sits close to the skin--safe for office wear, I'd say. Slightly spicy, then warm and almost sweet. I find it sexy, in a way. However, I want Hypnotic Poison, as it lasts a bit longer and is more "me". I'll be buying this too, when I can afford it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by stls

Gucci Guilty is ''nice'', ok. A soft, peachy lilac perfume with some pink pepper to add an impression of modern edge, flashy packaging and intriguing advertisement. Linear, stays close to the skin and lasts 4-5 hours.
I tested it a few times and it's indeed pleasurable and easy to wear, a safe office scent but that's all. The whole concept it terribly misleading IMO. This is a very soft INNOCENT floral, but of course nothing sells more than sex these days, hence the advertisement.
I have nothing against this perfume, I'm neither intrigued nor inspired to wear it and wouldn't mind smelling it on others.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mermaidunicorns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My all time favorite perfume and go to scent! I don't really like florals, but this one smells so good! I feel so womanly and sexy when i wear it. Definitely worth the money!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Martinis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite parfumes. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this sample from Sephora. It's a nice, oriental perfume. I like it but I do not love it. I also do not really smell it on me, didn't get any compliments either. I think it would be a great perfume for the nightime, and definitively for the winter. I think it would be better on someone else, so .... Still searching for my HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

The packaging is gorgeous. Apart from being golden and shiny it gives a nice heavy feel in the hand.
But fragrance didn't work well for me. It opens nice: seductive and strong but in some time I started feeling strong smell of alcohol. A complete turn off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bunny1205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells fantastic, i keep sniffing my wrist because it's so sensual-smelling. The amber note is particularly intoxicating!

I wish it lasted longer. It smells better than the Gucci Guilty Intense eau de parfum, because it's more of a floral-oriental and complex, whereas the EDP is more of a straightforward oriental and not so floral. But the eau de parfum lasts longer and is stronger, i think it's a better buy overall.