Gucci Gucci Guilty

on 7/1/2014 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Smells like a mature version of Johnson's lavender baby powder. It's floral and fresh. Doesn't last longer than an hour on me and doesn't have much sillage either; I have to hold my wrist up to my nose to smell it. There isn't much to say about it. It's pleasant, but for me, not worth it.

on 6/15/2014 1:09:00 AM

This is one of my signature scents. (I have more than one.) I love this fragrance. It has top notes of lilac and pepper and middle notes of peach and heliotrope. It is sexy but not overtly so. It also smells expensive. The bottom note is pachouli. I wish that there was a summer version with less of that note. I recommend that you wear this fragrance before you judge it. It is one if those that smells different on your skin than paper. It may be a cool weather scent.

on 12/31/2013 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I fell in love with this product's beautiful packaging right away. It's gold and classy. Then I tried it and I also loved the smell of it. It's not fruity at all, it's a more mature and light scent, which I like. It's a little expensive, but I really didn't care because I loved it and thought it would be worth it. So I bought it and was horribly disappointed. The smell lasts like 20 minutes on you and then it's gone. It's not a quality product and I do not recommend it. I won't be wasting my money on this again for sure.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I absolutely love this perfume! I do not get much floral at all when I smell it. Men love it. I just really wish it lasted longer on me. I get maybe 20 minutes of being able to smell it on me after I sprayed it before its gone. Maybe I should try the lotion too. I will definitely repurchase

It's not bad, but I agree with the review that it's got a strong alcohol smell to it. There are much better perfumes out there imo. But it could just be my body chemistry.

on 12/14/2013 8:27:00 PM

gucci gucci.... I love the bottle of this perfume. its very expensive looking. the scent is a little soft for me personally so I use it for more of a layering perfume. it smells pretty fresh and powdery w a hint of expensive,but very light so if u dont layer it probably wont last all day. again im an ebay shopper so the price never bothers me... hope u like ladies

on 10/12/2013 8:32:00 PM

Love this - I think it's becoming my "signature scent," actually. It makes me feel feminine and sexy!

on 10/7/2013 1:31:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Really, this smell is divine. It's pretty safe, though. It's sits close to the skin--safe for office wear, I'd say. Slightly spicy, then warm and almost sweet. I find it sexy, in a way. However, I want Hypnotic Poison, as it lasts a bit longer and is more "me". I'll be buying this too, when I can afford it.

on 9/30/2013 2:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

Gucci Guilty is ''nice'', ok. A soft, peachy lilac perfume with some pink pepper to add an impression of modern edge, flashy packaging and intriguing advertisement. Linear, stays close to the skin and lasts 4-5 hours.
I tested it a few times and it's indeed pleasurable and easy to wear, a safe office scent but that's all. The whole concept it terribly misleading IMO. This is a very soft INNOCENT floral, but of course nothing sells more than sex these days, hence the advertisement.
I have nothing against this perfume, I'm neither intrigued nor inspired to wear it and wouldn't mind smelling it on others.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My all time favorite perfume and go to scent! I don't really like florals, but this one smells so good! I feel so womanly and sexy when i wear it. Definitely worth the money!!!

Popular Fragrances