July 30, 2014 | 1932 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by stls

Gucci Guilty is ''nice'', ok. A soft, peachy lilac perfume with some pink pepper to add an impression of modern edge, flashy packaging and intriguing advertisement. Linear, stays close to the skin and lasts 4-5 hours.
I tested it a few times and it's indeed pleasurable and easy to wear, a safe office scent but that's all. The whole concept it terribly misleading IMO. This is a very soft INNOCENT floral, but of course nothing sells more than sex these days, hence the advertisement.
I have nothing against this perfume, I'm neither intrigued nor inspired to wear it and wouldn't mind smelling it on others.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by mermaidunicorns

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My all time favorite perfume and go to scent! I don't really like florals, but this one smells so good! I feel so womanly and sexy when i wear it. Definitely worth the money!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by Martinis

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite parfumes. I love it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by Lady5andy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this sample from Sephora. It's a nice, oriental perfume. I like it but I do not love it. I also do not really smell it on me, didn't get any compliments either. I think it would be a great perfume for the nightime, and definitively for the winter. I think it would be better on someone else, so .... Still searching for my HG.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2013 5:49:00 AM More reviews by Alexandra123Y

The packaging is gorgeous. Apart from being golden and shiny it gives a nice heavy feel in the hand.
But fragrance didn't work well for me. It opens nice: seductive and strong but in some time I started feeling strong smell of alcohol. A complete turn off.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2013 7:01:00 PM More reviews by bunny1205

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This smells fantastic, i keep sniffing my wrist because it's so sensual-smelling. The amber note is particularly intoxicating!

I wish it lasted longer. It smells better than the Gucci Guilty Intense eau de parfum, because it's more of a floral-oriental and complex, whereas the EDP is more of a straightforward oriental and not so floral. But the eau de parfum lasts longer and is stronger, i think it's a better buy overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2013 6:44:00 PM More reviews by tessture

A very creamy lovely lilac. I didn't get a lot of specific notes but the lilac was very clear. Nice. Not complicated or ornate, but simple, understated beauty suitable for day wear. If I got more of the amber, it would be even better for night.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by sillage

I own & love the Guiltys -- all 3 of them, Orig, Intense, and Black.

Original Guilty is absolutely fabulous IMHO -- very warm, soft, smooth, golden, and ambery/woody. The note list doesn't look like it, but to me, the notes add up to smelling like a sweet warm musky sandalwood -- rich, smooth, deep, and luscious. It seems to emanate from within rather than have been applied.

Guilty is a very warm human-skin scent, and its olfactory color is brown, to me. It has subtle, under-the-radar sensuality. For me, this is the best type of perfume -- better than outright floral or fruity scents. To me, Guilty is in the same fragrance family as Guerlain Samsara, Obsession, or EL Sensuous. Yes, there is a semi-noticeable lilac note, but I think the woody/amber/musk quality dominates the scent, with the lilac serving to mostly add a light sweetness. Fortunately, it's not peppery or patchouli-ish to my nose, even though those notes are listed -- I find it to be quite a soft & smooth scent.

It's natural smelling, warm, sensual, and soooo beautiful! A must-have for me. And that goes for its flankers too! I tend to wear original Guilty in warmer weather (it's light enough) and Guilty Intense in cooler weather (heavier, more amber/wood, less floral). Black has some red berries added, and it can be worn any time. I love all three!

Here are note lists, per Sephora.com:

Gucci Guilty Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli

=============
Gucci Guilty Intense:

An intensified olfactory experience, Gucci Guilty Intense adds a twist to Gucci Guilty, making it more provocative, more sensual. Guilty Intense is a warm yet striking oriental floral, which opens to a natural rush that is mandarin - imbued with a modish transparency, shimmering alongside an audacious fist of pink pepper. The middle notes and floral signature of the lilac flower have been enriched with violet accents and made even more feminine with hints of powdery notes. Intensifying the alluring concoction of headylilac and geranium gives Guilty Intense the vibrant burst of peach resulting in a feminine Eau de Parfum. The base of addictive patchouli and the unique ambery dry down have been greatly enhanced for a darker and more provocative trail.

Gucci Guilty Intense Notes:
Mandarin, Pink Pepper, Peach, Lilac, Geranium, Amber, Patchouli

=====
Gucci Guilty Black is a sensual oriental floral, inviting you to indulge in your burning desires.

Gucci Guilty Black Notes:
Pink Pepper, Red Fruits, Violet, Patchouli, Amber.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2013 3:16:00 PM More reviews by boara94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

OMGG! I LOVE this perfume! I've tried a couple fragrances over the years and this is my favourite! I've finished up the big bottle and will purchase again for sure! <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2013 4:20:00 PM More reviews by Chamuda

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I agree. Very nice and unique scent. Not long lasting, even in the "Intense" version.