August 28, 2014 | 1699 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/4/2014 7:37:00 PM More reviews by NourOfSuburbia

I had been looking for a concealer that would work well with my skin tone for a while before I decided to try this product. And to be honest it is one of the best concealers Ive tried so far.
Pros: -Lasts all day
-Works well with oily/combinaton skin
-Covers any imperfections amazingly (one drop goes a long way)
-Didn't dry out my skin or cause any breakout even after extended wear (over 15 hours)
-Blends seamlessly, no creasing.
Cons:
-The packaging(!!): The product comes in this little bottle with a pump on top, which might seem very convenient (avoiding bacteria by not touching the product itself every time unlike pots) but the pump seems to squirt out too much product for an average use. Plus, the fact that the bottle is made out of glass was really disappointing because you really have to be careful when using it or carrying it around. You need to take extra precautions when traveling with it.
-In my opinion it needs to be paired with a pressed powder or else it looks a bit off.

Overall I think this product is awesome sauce and you should definitely try it if you're willing to overlook the fax that its relatively pricey. But don't forget that concealer lasts a long while and a little drop goes a long way so its definitely worth it in my opinion.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/3/2014 4:04:00 PM More reviews by Katee025

I absolutely love this concealer! It's so creamy and gives me that nice flawless look. Only thing I'd say about it is that waaayy too much comes out of the pump and I've already put enough on my face so I've nowhere to put the excess which means that a lot of product goes to waste

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by emilykluu

This concealer is okay, not the best but not the worse. It really depends on what you want to cover. It somewhat conceals my under eye circles and discolouration but it doesn't really work for acne. It also made my dry spots more visible.
The packaging sucks. The pump always dispenses too much no matter what, so i end up wiping half of it on a napkin (becomes waste). I will nooot repurchase this :(

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2014 4:34:00 PM More reviews by wixter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was apprehensive to try this product because of the hype, but it is totally worth it!

I use the shade NC15. Usually I am NW15, but that was too dark. I apply the product with my fingers and blend out with my Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge. It blends the best that way!

Like everyone else, I hate the pump. So much product comes out! However, if I have any extra redness, I find that this concealer covers it perfectly and I'll go and use the extra product for that. However, for concealing just the eyes, the pump dispenses too much product.

It really doesn't settle into lines like other concealers do. It settles a bit, but I can only notice it close in a mirror. From talking distance, I cannot notice that it settled. It doesn't look cakey or like a mess by the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by Adrianna281

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Yeah, I don't think I'd buy this product again. It's so-so for covering dark circles. It creases but not as much as the BB concealer and corrector. It dries fast so better work fast too. It cakes, A LOT. Doesn't really cover my blemishes tho' which sucks. And if I do try to cover it, it will just cake up. Packaging is a big NO, it dispenses way too much product.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 6:54:00 AM More reviews by jessicaelias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

You won't regret buying this, it's perfect in every way. In terms of coverage it beats everything I ever tried. I use it to cover undereye circles(they're baaaad) as well as my acne and extreme acne scars. It's suuuuuper long lasting and it DOES NOT CREASE(!!!) This has been a staple in my makeup bag for the last 3 years and will most likely continue to be so for the next upcoming years.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 10:20:00 PM More reviews by JessicaRabbitVB

Best concealer I've used by far! Gives me that nice bright eye and blends out perfectly! Though the way it dispenses drives me nuts I can't live without this!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 12:21:00 PM More reviews by ppd146

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Skin: acne-prone, sensitive, NC30. I didn't realise its power until recently when I have really bad acne due to stress and hormone. Just a very small amount and it can cover and blend into my skin really well without making my face cakey or anything. I can even go out without foundation and still look good. It is also not expensive, because the whole bottle can be used for a year. The only thing I dont like is the pump. It took me few times to get used to it so I dont press too much and waste the product. Yes I will but it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/27/2014 5:18:00 AM More reviews by Jeimarie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Already got my second bottle, really happy with this product! I use it together with the prolong foundation in nc42 and I've had no problems with it. It does it's job.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2014 1:14:00 PM More reviews by IridessaS

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG under eye concealer!
I used to use Eve Pearl Salmon concealer, but since I find the consistency to have changed a lot, I was in the search for a new one. And after watching all YouTube gurus use it, I decided to give it a try. And fell in love!!
I have severe under eye circles, so I always need to use 2 concealers, one on the orange-peach side to counteract the darkness and one for highlighting. This usually results in lines on the under eye area after hours of work, until this..
This stuff is seriously amazing, it does not move, it does not crease and highlights the under eye like no other! I use shade NW25, I find that NW shades work best for under the eye (I'm NC43 in Mac Studio Fix powder for reference).
Finally, even after many hours, my dark circles are still covered and my under eye area looks like I've just applied makeup!
P.S. This also works great as an eyeshadow base as well!!