November 28, 2014 | 2066 users online

Mascara - Avon - SuperMagnify

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 4:10:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

A decent mascara and can really lengthen/thicken if you have the time to apply it. Right texture, not sticky, doesnt form clumps and I dont have transfer marks from this. Due to so many tiny tiny bristles you really have to sweep it on in several layers in many directions to get the benefits sort of in a rolling patting/pushing motion, hard to explain but if you see the brush you will understand it looks like it doesnt have any bristles. Quite a similiar effect to one of my old faves the Maybelline Lash Stylist with the comb which was sadly discontinued. If I have a good few minutes for mascara I will use it but if time is of the essence I use my old faithful Maybelline Colossal for quick application.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/7/2011 9:47:00 PM More reviews by sammyali7860

The brush doesn't have any strengh on the lashes, the brush is too small and flaxeible. wouldn't reccomend this product !! :/

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2011 12:24:00 PM More reviews by fofocool

I believe that, as far as lenght is concerned, this mascara is amazing.... But when it comes to volume... it's a no..... It separates beautifully and it doesn't make my lashes look clumby or disgusting.... However, it smudges after a few hours.. Go for it if you're seeking lenght for your lashes... or apply on top of it a volumazing mascara to have the best of both worlds!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2011 10:29:00 AM More reviews by msmonag

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm always on the prowl for the "falsies" Iook. I have naturally long lashes and this mascara makes the most of them! It separates them beautifully. I find that it doesn't add too much volume so I use it for daytime. If I want a more dramatic look I use a coat of Avon Super Shock mascara on the outer corners after putting this on.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2011 1:30:00 AM More reviews by 4truth

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this mascara! I randomly bought it when it first came out, not expecting too much out of it. But I was impressed. I didn't think a wand that is small as the Super Magnify wand would be able to provide volumizing results, but somehow it does. It really seperates my lashes and provides both length and volume. It does take me longer to apply my mascara with this small wand than it does with a regular mascara wand. I think its because it takes me more time to work the smaller wand completely thru my lashes. The price is awesome. You can usually pick it up on sale for $4.99. I have officially switched from LashBlast over to Super Magnify!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 4:21:00 PM More reviews by KimberlyDoll10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great for lengthening! It separates every lash and makes them noticably longer. My lashes look great when I pair this with a voluminizing mascara (Volume Exact by CoverGirl is a good one, that is what I use). I have had people comment on my eyes when I use this combination. The wand looks kinda weird but it works! This also lasts me about 5 months or so.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/18/2011 5:32:00 PM More reviews by esching

I was really surprised by this product! I read some reviews prior to purchasing and thought "no way this can't be this good!". I was wrong! The tiny little bristles on the brush are true and yes, very tiny but they do its job well. I think this brush suits my lashes since they are fairly short and gets around my small eyes in rapid speeds. I found out the hard way that large mascara wands really don't do well for my eyes so i think i'll stick to this mascara for now. No smudging or flaking through out the day so that makes it better! Gave it only 4 stars cuz you have to either buy this mascara through avon.com or through an avon rep so its not readily available at any random drugstore. But for the price its worth doing the extra work to buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 7:31:00 AM More reviews by ayling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of the BEST mascaras I've ever laid my hands on! I'm very skeptical when it comes to buying cheap mascaras as they tend to clump and smudge but, wow, this one really is something! The wand is super thin, a pleasure to use and very easy to get to the tiniest lashes. The mascara is soft and shiny and covers your lashes effortlessly. Each lash becomes separated and longer. If you want an overdramatic, super-full lash look, you may not like this one. But if you like a sleek "wet lashes" look, you'll love it. I've been using this mascara in black for about a month now and have already ordered my second tube because it was 50% discounted!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2010 8:12:00 PM More reviews by lollipop2492

One of the best mascara I've ever tried! The formula itself is not that extraordinary but the wand is amazing! I have long lashes but I want them thicker and more defined. This separates each lash perfectly. I will be buying this forever!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/29/2010 10:59:00 AM More reviews by rickisyed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have posted 2 pictures above, the navy mascara picture (2nd pic), and the 3rd pic. wow, these tiny bristles really seperate and builds up my lashes from root to end. I am a serious mascara junkie and tried/hate most things on the market (hard to impress me). Even though this doesnt replace my HG, this is a great contender. I got this in Navy, and its true to color. This seperates my lashes soo much better than all the mascaras with large wands. I think this is better than Avon SuperShock mascara. I didnt have high hopes for SuperMagnify because I thought those tiny bristles will do nothing. Well I have posted a picture of my navy mascara, I was wrong, these tiny seperators really do spread/fan out the lashes. The formula is a bit crunchy watery not waxy like most avon mascaras. Next time I will try this mascara out in Brown and update my review.