August 30, 2014 | 1785 users online

Eyeliner - MAC - Superslick Liquid Liner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2013 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Parisa909

Iíd always been loyal to the MAC Liquid Last liner in 'Coco Barí, but since MAC decided to discontinue all the colours except black, (Why MAC?!) Defiantly Feline is a chocolate brown with gold shimmer. It looks like a lighter brown than my old favourite Coco Bar due to the shimmer, whereas Coco Bar was completely matte. Instead of having a brush tip applicator, it has a narrow felt tip pen which is saturated with the liquid.The liner has quite a watery, thin consistency to it, but is very pigmented with colour. I have to say I much prefer a brush tip applicator in a liquid liner, as sometimes the felt tip doesnít apply evenly, but I don't mind the applicator. Depending on your personal preferences, you can either get a nice thin line (using a light hand and light strokes), or a thicker line, complete with flicks. Iím much more of a person who likes just a thin line of liner on the upper lashline, so I just shake the liner, and apply it in a smooth motion on my eyelid. No dragging either, because the felt tip feels smooth against my skin.Compared to the Liquidlasts, I would say that the Superslicks dry quite easily, and once they are dry they are very crease, smudge and water-resistant. It stays on for as long as you want them to. I do much prefer my Fluidline in Rich Ground as brown liner though.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 5:55:00 AM More reviews by JerseyRoja

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have "on a hunt" i believe It's called (basically Black) and i do like the intensity of this black. My problem is that the applicator is too stiff. I prefer soft flexible brush tip to make my wing as sharp or as thick as i want. I can't really do that with this tip; i usually get a thick wing. It does run on me. I have mixed feelings about it. Great black but annoying tip. Not my fave eyeliner. I use it once in a while.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2012 1:53:00 AM More reviews by choklad

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Eyeliners & mascaras always smudge on my eyes (primers don't work!) so I've been avoiding using them for the longest time. But I recently found this liner again in my makeup drawer & decided to use it again. I was amazed that this didn't smudge for me AT ALL. Without primer too! However it is a bit wet after application so I have to take care for about 10-15 seconds or so, but after that, it really stays! I could feel how "stuck" it is when removing it so what I do is soaking my cotton pad with my eye makeup remover & pressing it on my lids for about 10 seconds.

I would definitely recommend people with the same problem of eye makeup smudging as me to try this. However for people who can make just about anything work, this may feel too hard/"stuck".

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2012 10:46:00 PM More reviews by xtinahb

Pretty fantastically black and stay-all-dang-day eye liner on my creaseless Asian lids, easily washing off at night. The wand is tricky though with zero bend and requires practice. I am glad I tried but my next purchase will be picking up my trusty Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid liner pen again; it has a more flexible tip making it much easier to use and lasts just as long.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2012 10:23:00 PM More reviews by ogsparklez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was looking for an eyeliner that is really black/bold and stays on all day without smudging, flaking or wearing off. This MAC eyeliner does no such thing. It was what I was looking for! I get teary-eyed often, have really bad allergies, & dry skin, so I needed something that wouldn't disappear off of my face when a drop of liquid hit it. With this liner I can literally scrub my eyes with water in my hands & it will not come off. To get it off, you would need an oil base makeup remover (the MAC makeup wipes are great!). I wore it out to a party one night, got home & didn't take it off & the following morning I woke up with it still on my face looking as if I had just put it on. I love to do the wing-tip and cat-eye style on my eyes and this eyeliner makes it easy to do that. Though it is easy to do, I only wish the brush was skinner, because then it would really be PERFECT! But it is a great eyeliner anyway. Also, it was a little pricey. I paid $19.80 (including tax) for mine...hoping it was worth it, and it was! If it wasn't I would've just returned it. I've tried many other liquid eyeliners before breaking down for MAC & honestly, so far, nothing has compared to it. It sucks that sometimes the best things happen to be the most expensive, but you get what you pay for, right? ;) Bottom line...MAC IS THE TRUTH! So if you're looking for what I was looking for in an eyeliner, I would surely recommend this to you! :o)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2012 5:30:00 PM More reviews by alexisemilychin

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eyeliner. I used to use GOSH Extreme Art liner (very similar to the discontinued MAC Liquidlast that this replaced) but I hated the brush, and always found myself reaching for a different brush to apply.

This eyeliner has a very nice felt tip applicator that makes it really easy to get a perfect consistent line, thick or thin, and also a perfect wing. It lasts all day and night, I'm not proud of this, but I have worn it for 24 hours and it stayed on perfectly the whole time. I've also showered with this on and had it stay intact.

It does have a tendency to flake if you rub your eyes, but I don't, so I don't have any problems with it.

I have this is On The Hunt (black) and Pure Show (gold) and both colours are excellently executed. The black is dark, rich, inky, and slightly glossy in a very flattering way. The gold is extremely shimmery, without looking like very chunky glitter.

I use the gold one as an inner corner highlight product and an eyeshadow base (blend it out if you want to use it like that) and I use the black one everyday to line the top and bottom lash line, as well as wing out my liner and draw on my bottom eyelashes (I think that's an Asian thing).

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2012 8:10:00 PM More reviews by richellealexis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is a great eyeliner. It is pretty much idiot-proof, with the felt tip pen applicator you really can't go wrong. This eyeliner comes off so easily with makeup remover. I gave it a two for packaging because really... it sucks. The product gathers all around the lid and becomes extremely difficult to peel off. I do love this eyeliner though so I will continue to buy it. A little does got a long way!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by eeemmm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Super Slick, it's over. I'm sorry, it's you and not me. I raved about this product several months ago because it was a) VERY easy to use b) long-lasting and c) seemed to be worth the $$. I've decided to change my review on this product because it's been flaking like crazy! I purchased a new tube of Liquid Last a few weeks ago and have been battling little flecks of black liner all the live long day. I even have to carry q-tips to swipe the flakes away! Even then, they don't wipe off. Super annoying and too much trouble for something that is so expensive now. I'll try something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/9/2012 2:35:00 PM More reviews by sweeetyy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

It flakes extremely easily so if you're not an expert at applying eyeliner, this is not for you. The consistency isn't smooth and don't even try to put eyeshadow on top; your liner will flake right off. But, the good thing about the flakiness is that it's super easy to remove. The lasting power is okay, I just can't get over how dry the formula is. Honestly, it was similar to a NYC eyeliner. The brush was easy to use and the colour was close to a true black.

I can't comment on price because my friend who works at MAC gave it to me to try when it was a "new product" and I honestly think it sucks.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by butterfly912

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the consistency on this product, and I find it more consistent than Stila's (maybe because I tried on the "try me" version of it). The brush allows you to make precise lining and doesnt smudge at all! Although it does get flaky at the end of the day. It dries quickly, and you can easily remove it by rubbing them with water. Me likey!