July 22, 2014 | 1373 users online

Fragrances - Avon - Outspoken by Fergie

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2011 9:06:00 AM More reviews by elf2592

I absolutely love this perfume. I get compliments every where i go. Def will buy again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/13/2011 7:52:00 AM More reviews by brownie_953

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Fergie's original Avon fragrance Outspoken is much better than her newer Outspoken Intense.

Avon website doesn't have much of a description of notes for Fergie's Outspoken except for this: An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather.

To my nose it's definitely a letheric scent. I get that note right away and it remains throughout the journey of the fragrance. A touch of purplish or red berries mixed with tuberose brings in sweetness over the leather which is a bold interplay.

Outspoken is better suited for autumn/winter rather than warmer weather months.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2011 1:48:00 AM More reviews by Nickita745

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from my friend for my birthday. I'm not really a fragrance/perfume person, but I do really like this perfume. I get a lot of compliments from it and when ever my other friend comes over she can't leave with out having some on lol! Also i really like the packaging and how it looks!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/5/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by everythingblack

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this in a promo package from Avon, so I wasn't really expecting anything since I don't like any of Avon's fragrances. I am happy to say I was very pleasantly surprised by this scent! There is something in this fragrance that gives me deja vu - I think I used to wear a similar scent in high school that I loved and have forgotten. This has brought it back and I will keep using it. Only con I give it is it doesn't have a lot of staying power. It fades out really quickly, but I am not surprised considering it's not very expensive.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/4/2011 3:16:00 AM More reviews by alee26

Tuberose and jasmine with berry notes. Not the greatest combination in my opinion. I noticed the girl sitting next to me was wearing this. It made me nauseous and gave me headaches. I'll pass on this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by glamourdoll

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

My best friend gave me the heart locket with the solid perfume inside. I happen to really like the locket and I plan to wear it as jewelry when all the perfume is gone. The locket is on a pretty black silk cord, too. The pan holding the perfume is fairly small, which is fine with me since I'll get more mileage out of this as jewelry rather than perfume. I happen to like the fragrance---as others have noted, tuberose with berries. Maybe the solid perfume is softer? I plan to use up all the perfume and then wear the empty locket but I don't plan to buy the fragrance. I don't know that it is necessarily outspoken but it is pleasant. It is a lovely gift and I will enjoy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2011 2:01:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I got a sample of this from an Avon rep. I can't say I liked this scent. It smelt rather "mature" and very strong of white florals for my liking. The tuberose in this overpowers the fruitier blackberry and I hated the way it lingered on my skin. I was reading the notes online, and it's meant to contain notes of leather as one of the base notes? Definitely the first time I've heard of leather being used as a scent in perfume.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/6/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by ChrissyNoell

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought the body spray since I have problems with fragrances and my body chemistry. I like the way it smells on me, however I don't feel like it lasts very long and I have to re-apply. I believe I got a good deal, I bought it when it was on sale along with the solid perfume in the heart locket. I will probably buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 1:49:00 PM More reviews by tessture

Pretty church/office/tea time floral fragrance. Reminds me very much of Eliage, which is a gentle, rounded tuberose fragrance as well. Both also have notes in the base that lend a feeling of face powder and lipstick, what I call a 'makeup' scent, which I really like in a fragrance. Still, this one is pretty tame. There's nothing at all sexy or outspoken about this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by BlackDahlia

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I like this alot, it smells great, and the packaging is so cute.