Avon Outspoken by Fergie

3.3

on 2/10/2012 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

The reason I bought this perfume because I am a Black Eyed Peas fan, so I had to buy it. I have a lot of perfumes, but this is one of my favorite. It smells really, really great. I have the body spray and body lotion too. I love them. But the spray sometimes gives my headaches. The package is also nice, purple is my favorite color! I recommend this perfume!

on 10/2/2011 1:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I like this perfume alot. I bought it last year when it first came out and got it for a great price! I have already used the entire bottle. I was surprised I liked this as much as I did. I remember Avon perfumes smelling kind of old-lady like, you know kind of powdery. I was pleasantly surprised by this perfume. I hope Avon continues to make more modern perfumes.

on 9/13/2011 9:06:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I absolutely love this perfume. I get compliments every where i go. Def will buy again.

on 9/13/2011 7:52:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Wavy, Fine

Fergie's original Avon fragrance Outspoken is much better than her newer Outspoken Intense.

Avon website doesn't have much of a description of notes for Fergie's Outspoken except for this: An outrageously bold expression of iced berry shockingly contrasted with ultra-feminine tuberose absolute and racy black leather.

To my nose it's definitely a letheric scent. I get that note right away and it remains throughout the journey of the fragrance. A touch of purplish or red berries mixed with tuberose brings in sweetness over the leather which is a bold interplay.

Outspoken is better suited for autumn/winter rather than warmer weather months.

on 9/3/2011 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Neutral

I got this as a gift from my friend for my birthday. I'm not really a fragrance/perfume person, but I do really like this perfume. I get a lot of compliments from it and when ever my other friend comes over she can't leave with out having some on lol! Also i really like the packaging and how it looks!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this in a promo package from Avon, so I wasn't really expecting anything since I don't like any of Avon's fragrances. I am happy to say I was very pleasantly surprised by this scent! There is something in this fragrance that gives me deja vu - I think I used to wear a similar scent in high school that I loved and have forgotten. This has brought it back and I will keep using it. Only con I give it is it doesn't have a lot of staying power. It fades out really quickly, but I am not surprised considering it's not very expensive.

on 8/4/2011 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Tuberose and jasmine with berry notes. Not the greatest combination in my opinion. I noticed the girl sitting next to me was wearing this. It made me nauseous and gave me headaches. I'll pass on this.

on 7/31/2011 7:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My best friend gave me the heart locket with the solid perfume inside. I happen to really like the locket and I plan to wear it as jewelry when all the perfume is gone. The locket is on a pretty black silk cord, too. The pan holding the perfume is fairly small, which is fine with me since I'll get more mileage out of this as jewelry rather than perfume. I happen to like the fragrance---as others have noted, tuberose with berries. Maybe the solid perfume is softer? I plan to use up all the perfume and then wear the empty locket but I don't plan to buy the fragrance. I don't know that it is necessarily outspoken but it is pleasant. It is a lovely gift and I will enjoy it.

on 7/15/2011 2:01:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got a sample of this from an Avon rep. I can't say I liked this scent. It smelt rather "mature" and very strong of white florals for my liking. The tuberose in this overpowers the fruitier blackberry and I hated the way it lingered on my skin. I was reading the notes online, and it's meant to contain notes of leather as one of the base notes? Definitely the first time I've heard of leather being used as a scent in perfume.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought the body spray since I have problems with fragrances and my body chemistry. I like the way it smells on me, however I don't feel like it lasts very long and I have to re-apply. I believe I got a good deal, I bought it when it was on sale along with the solid perfume in the heart locket. I will probably buy it again.

Popular Fragrances