April 19, 2014 | 1733 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 2:45:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nah, not for me. I first believed this might work because of EL's Advanced Night Repair. But somehow the signals were crossed and it doesn't resemble that product at all. It's thick, gooey, pasty and doesn't sink into my skin at all. Besides that, it did nothing to my eye area at all.
Comes with a little tiny spatula, which is a good thing, because it's a wide mouth open jar that can become contaminated easily. The jar is the traditional dark brown to stave off light.
Problem with Night Repair Eye for me was that it never sank into my skin. No matter how long I waited, it just sat on top of my skin. I know how much to use, that wasn't the problem. So I was stuck with this gooey stuff under my eyes that would rub off on my pillowcases when I went to sleep. Ugh.
As far as any benefits, I frankly didn't see any. I didn't get morning puffiness from it. I didn't see any reduction in fine lines, have any more hydration, lose dark circles either. A hyped product to go along with their good Night Repair, imo.
Just wish EL would stop testing on animals. Such a shame. I won't purchase any of their products anymore until they stop.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/22/2013 7:21:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I believe that this is the worst eye cream (gel) I have ever used. It's greasy texture caused some eye bags on my eye area eventhough I did not such a problem before. Its packaginf is not convenient, even quite incomfortable for taking a small amount. I hate the cream remaining under my nail tips.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2013 5:14:00 AM More reviews by dezreyes

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Didnt do anything with puffiness

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2013 6:23:00 AM More reviews by kathypatel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I WISH i had found this sooner! This is a great product that I recommend highly. A little about myself- I am of East Indian decent and have a 1 year old who doesnt always sleep. I have deep set eyes with slight darkness under them not to mention the lack of sleep that comes with a baby. I have only been using this for about a month but have seen major improvements. The first week after use, I began to see more clarity under my eyes and now they are much smoother and brighter. I had previously used a product from Lancome and before that was using any drugstore brand I could find. I do not like to overpay for things so was hesitant to start using the higher end stuff but happy to say that in this case, I got what I paid for as I am very happy with the results after years of looking for an eye cream that works. I switched from Lancome b/c i was not blown away by the results and tried this one on a whim. In short, a VERY good product that compelled me to write this review. Hope it helps.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/2/2013 8:10:00 AM More reviews by eyejayare

I got this in a pack of the Estee Lauder Advanced products. I love the day moisturiser to bits (the texture and smell are like nothing else) and the glowy under foundation stuff is nice. This stuff is great. I'm only 20 and have been using this for about 4 months and the big circles under my eyes are gone, dark bits are gone and the whole area is looking pretty good. I would say this is not really a serum, it's really a concentrated moisture oil if anything and at the end of the day is just applying moisture to an area.

I think this is super pricey for what it is and the packaging could be more user friendly but I like that it's in a pot. The EL counter at the up market department store near me is a bit weird and they won't give out samples but I think it's worth buying outright just for the intense moisture. I was overseas and used it when I got back and could tell the difference between using it every night and using it on my parched skin after a month. Worth a try (even if it's just goo, it does the job).

rated 3 of 5 on 12/31/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by GoodyGoody

Well... If we knew that a magic eye product is really somewhere there, we would be unanimous in buying it)) This thing is good, but nothing to write a smashing review about. It seems to nourish the under eye area well. It costs about $50. I can't say it has changed my life)) But which eye product has? So, I don't want to sound grumpy. If you have spare $50, give it a try. Probably it'll work magic for you as all the reviews on EL website are very positive.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/17/2012 8:42:00 PM More reviews by phoebeweatherfield

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm starting to see the beginnings of crow's feet and other eye area wrinkles and wanted to try to head them off at the pass. Unfortunately, I'm not hugely impressed with this product. It feels nice when applied and does moisturize (plus, it's unscented and doesn't irritate, which is a problem I've had with some eye creams), but I've seen absolutely no difference in my skin's texture. In fact, I think I saw more improvement with the much more basic Clinique All About Eyes Rich. I'll use up the rest of the pot because it was quite pricey, but I won't be repurchasing.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/26/2012 4:22:00 PM More reviews by jeaninebrown

I tried the anr eye product because I got a free sample from the woman behind the counter. I tend to get puffiness under my eyes in the am and have a few tiny lines below my eyes. I used my free sample and then returned to buy a full size. I was determined to give it a good couple of months to see results. Well, after giving it that amount of time, my verdict is still out. I do believe it hydrates the undereye area(almost like vaseline would do), but as far as reducing fine lines...well, not so much. . I won't be buying it again. I will continue my search for an undereye cream which targets fine lines.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2012 11:51:00 AM More reviews by Shannap

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this. Takes away any puffiness or dark circles. Idk, Estee Lauder products just work for me. The jar is so impractical and the little scooper thing they give you I lost.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 12:55:00 AM More reviews by missve

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this product from Estee Lauder! one of the best eye cream ive used! it really helps with my tiredness around my eyes!! it just makes me look fresher in the morning after using it before bed and you only need to apply just a small amount!! highly recommended it!!