Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 4/2/2014 11:44:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very poor eye cream did nothing to help with dark circles or wrinkles

on 3/26/2014 8:49:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've been using for a year now and it hasn't done anything to reduce fine lines, puffiness or dark circles. Worst eye cream ive ever bought.

on 11/26/2013 3:34:00 PM

Mehhhhh ... You thought it's working when you are applying it, only when you still see it under your eyes

on 7/28/2013 9:53:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I first heard raving reviews about this product from a few die-hard estee lauder friends and forums and decided to give it a shot. Here are my thoughts.

After using it for about a month, I noticed my eyes were nourished and hydrated daily, but it didn't do much for my dark eye circles, puffiness etc. It has a nice scent to it, feels luscious, very hydrating but that's about it, I would not repurchase. I have since moved on to try kiehl's midnight recovery eye cream and powerful line reducing concentrate and they work really well.

on 7/15/2013 11:52:00 PM

Aw. I thought I'd found a holy grail eye treatment / serum, given the reviews I read.

Petroleum - Boooo.
Soy products - Booooo...
Results from using it for 2 weeks - Boooo no results.

Ah well. Back to looking for a good eye serum / treatment.

on 6/25/2013 8:52:00 AM

The ruling is still out on this product. I purchased it together with the night repair synchronized complex. I do see some improvements right away and will see further results in a few day. I was wary of purchasing this product from the reviews here,but decided to give it a try since I was purchasing the other night solution. Products purchased from the direct line of products always work best, since they are designed to work in conjuction with their own products. Let' cross our fingers. I'll write a review in a couple of weeks for further progress.

on 6/21/2013 7:14:00 AM

I only got a sample of this product which I'm glad I did because I would t buy it. It didn't do anything bad, but there was no noticeable difference in my bags and dark circles or even smoothness. I found it didn't absorb properly into my skin so ended up mostly on my pillow.

on 6/20/2013 7:44:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I am not greatly impressed or disappointed with this product. It has not done huge wonders to my under eye area, but at the same time it has not damaged it either. My undereyes look nourished and the make up does not crease. I am on third bottle now just because I am too lazy to find a new effective eye cream (is there any?). Going forward, I don't think i will be re-purchasing this given how expensive (60- 65 USD) it is and how little it does to help.

on 5/18/2013 6:17:00 AM

I have spent so much money on estee lauder because I had heard that this or that product worked miracles and i was frustrated to discover that nothing worked at all!So much money in the garbage bin!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Nah, not for me. I first believed this might work because of EL's Advanced Night Repair. But somehow the signals were crossed and it doesn't resemble that product at all. It's thick, gooey, pasty and doesn't sink into my skin at all. Besides that, it did nothing to my eye area at all.
Comes with a little tiny spatula, which is a good thing, because it's a wide mouth open jar that can become contaminated easily. The jar is the traditional dark brown to stave off light.
Problem with Night Repair Eye for me was that it never sank into my skin. No matter how long I waited, it just sat on top of my skin. I know how much to use, that wasn't the problem. So I was stuck with this gooey stuff under my eyes that would rub off on my pillowcases when I went to sleep. Ugh.
As far as any benefits, I frankly didn't see any. I didn't get morning puffiness from it. I didn't see any reduction in fine lines, have any more hydration, lose dark circles either. A hyped product to go along with their good Night Repair, imo.
Just wish EL would stop testing on animals. Such a shame. I won't purchase any of their products anymore until they stop.