April 19, 2014 | 1804 users online

BB Cream - MISSHA - M Vita BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 2/24/2012 8:27:00 PM More reviews by emeraldlove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This was my first BB cream and I used this for a few weeks last year. I bought this after a Korean friend gave me a Missha The Style loose face powder (which is absolutely wonderful but I cannot find it in the local stores) and after hearing rave reviews about Missha's BB cream line. I chose this because it's supposed to be matte. There is only one shade and it does not perfectly match my skin tone, it does not look natural on me. In fact, I looked like I had foundation in the wrong shade so I always put powder which matches my skin tone over this. The coverage is okay but it is not really matte and after a few hours my face gets really oily. I did not see any benefits like pimple and scar healing, moisturizing or evening of skin tone owing to this product alone. Plus factor for the SPF and packaging but won't be repurchasing. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by MerryHappy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I have just gotten into bb creams, I got this one as well as skin79 bb cream in the pink bottle. I love this bb cream. The only downside is that it has a 12 month shelf life, unlike skin79 that has an extended life. I have oily skin, so I dont put a moisturizer on before this. It starts out more 'flesh' colored than other bb creams I've seen that can start out very chalky/grey. It would only be, in my opinion, suitable for light skin, because of the one color option. It makes my skin look and feel amazing. It actually looks like skin, as opposed to a cake-y foundation face mask, and the coverage is a bit better than tinted moisturizers. I have to apply concealer, but I still consider the coverage to be exceptional. I feel like it has lived up to what it promises, as after only a few days of use (this and skin79, so I credit both with the improvements) I see tone evening, brighter skin, and a less 'make up' effect that I enjoy. I think something people need to remember is that bb creams are HUGE in asia, and that they sell knock offs on ebay and amazon, and one should only buy from a credible dealer The knock offs can be dangerous and cause allergic reactions and break outs. I went to sasa which is a hong kong based cosmetic company. The experience with them was great. :] All around, I'm pleased.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by LauraW74

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Blue

As someone who prides herself on buying only vegan cosmetics, I really screwed up and missed the fact that there's caviar extract in this one... At least Missha is against animal testing!
Basically the point of me writing this is to prove that even though it goes against my usual beliefs, I really have got to encourage people to try this product.

I have really dry, red, acne-prone skin, and it's hard to find appropriate coverage that still looks natural and does not make me flake.

COVERAGE: Light-medium but layer-able, but if you put on a thicker amount you will definitely need to powder (I suggest patting rather than blending/swirling, to keep the BB Cream from smudging or sliding, as it is pretty wet). It really covers overall redness well, and sinks into the skin within the first 15 minutes (So don't be afraid if it looks shiny or slick at first).
For extra coverage I go over really red areas with the Skin79 Intense Classic Balm, which I used to use as a full-face foundation until I found it too drying/thick. It's perfect for a concealer, though!
Like many BB Creams, it's not incredibly long-lasting, and I do lose some moisture throughout the day, but it's one of those products that you can re-apply over mineral powder without it caking up too heavily. Important to note - it applies much better to moist/well-moisturized skin!!

SKIN BENEFITS: UNBELIEVABLE!!!
I cannot stress this enough! I have really troubled skin and was consistently breaking out for weeks and weeks, worse than ever before, and nothing helped. I also have very scar- and redness-prone skin. THIS HELPED SO MUCH! One night out of sheer laziness I went to bed without taking off my make-up or washing my face, and woke up to find my skin looking better rather than more irritated!
This calmed the redness, and pimples even looked smaller and less inflamed. Now I almost never wear it with a primer, and my skin tone is slowly evening out. I do wash it off at night, 99% of the time. It won't be a quick miracle, but in combination with proper skincare, I have high hopes!

* Note: The skin benefits are probably due in part to the fact that I started using Vitamin E oil beneath my face cream every day. Try that, too! It really does work miracles!

5 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2011 4:51:00 PM More reviews by lollipopgraceE

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Broke me out back when I didn't realize cosmetics could irritate your skin and cause breakouts :( Really regret buying this. Shade is grey and although most bb creams change color to something natural that fits your skintone, this one just stayed grey. All. Day, Long. Only thing is that I absolutely love the packaging

rated 3 of 5 on 7/30/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by rlmy112

The coverage is pretty light and it only comes with one shade. It is not so consistent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2011 8:03:00 AM More reviews by cornflakegrrl

I'm in love with this and wish I had heard of it sooner. I bought a 20ml bottle because I have very sensitive skin and was afraid this product would break me out or give me an allergy. Thankfully, it hasn't! And it matched my fair skin tone perfectly!

This product has light coverage, evens out my skin tone, moisturizes my skin, has SPF and, even though it doesn't mattify it like it claims to do, it doesn't make it any oilier.

This BB Cream has so many properties I don't have to put several layers of cosmetic products on my face when I use this, which is something I love. I put Missha Vita Matte on and I'm good to go.

I'm so buying a 50ml bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 10:23:00 PM More reviews by perandshan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this after having the Perfect Cover no. 21 and Signature Real Complete no. 23. I am glad I did because the Vita BB gives me a natural look that I feel more comfortable with on a normal day. The consistency is creamy smooth, nice to spread it on my face. Although the color is a natural beige, it disappears into my skin. it doesn't look or feel like I am wearing anything, except that my face looks a little bit fresher. I think it is a nice look for the naked eye. my problem with most of the BB creams is that thick covered look which may be more suitable for cameras, strong lights, or extreme sun exposure.
I hate how you have to choose if you would buy this product again....I am not sure!
I can't say Yes because there are many other BB creams I want to try. so I will choose No.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/20/2011 3:42:00 PM More reviews by Chloeclarence

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Disappointed with customer service. Unable to get satisfactory results :(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2011 4:35:00 AM More reviews by watermeloninfusion

This was my first BB Cream. I got it from Korea on an online store. Can't remember how much as I got two different ones.

The Vita I got was the Matte version as I didn't want the dewy finish like the other one.

Overall I like this product. It helps even out my complexion.
When I first used it. I felt that I seemed to sweat more underneath my skin compared to not wearing it at all, even though it claimed to matte my face. I felt I became more shiny. After using it a few times, my skin must have gotten used to it so I don't have this problem anymore.

One annoying thing is that this is one colour tone only. So if your not pale pale pale. You will look pal after you apply it on. So these days I need to apply powder of my right colour skin tone on top. So its good to be used as a base to even out any acne scars etc.

Because of its light colour. I mainly use is as a eye concealer as I find it helps me conceal those dark circles since it has that brightening effect.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/14/2010 9:12:00 AM More reviews by sidebraid

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

My first BB cream. I'm lucky to already have quite good skin and I wanted a BB cream without whitening ingredients, so the SA recommended this one to me- it's coverage is quite light, although it covers redness well. (you need an additional concealer for dark circles or blemishes though) It has SPF20, acts as a tinted moisturizer that also apparently has vitamins to enrich the skin.. it's also supposed to heal scars and blemishes, and also to fight acne. However, I can't say how accurate this claim is because I've fortunately never had those problems.
This BB Cream is more moisturising and leaves a dewy finish that I really like. However, for people with very oily skin it's probably not suitable. (the gold packaging is for dry-normal skin, there is a silver packaged version for oily skin) It only comes in one shade.. I find it spreads out to match my skin tone perfectly, but if you're not at least a little pale it probably won't work for you.
However! This really evens out skin tone and brightens my skin! I can't leave the house without it. Just a small amount is enough for the entire face, so hopefully it'll last for a couple months. (cost AUD$32~) The packaging is beautiful, this would make a great gift. I would certainly buy again, but I'm also curious about other BB creams..