Chanel Bleu de Chanel

4.2

on 11/19/2012 12:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Bought this for my fiance last Christmas after smelling it on a friend. I cannot express how much I love the scent. He wears it every day and it has lasted about a year. It's very citrusy and I love it. Very expensive but worth it since it lasts forever. Chanel is so classic, I will continue to buy it for him.

on 8/23/2012 2:36:00 PM

Personally i adore this aftershave, i love the scent i love the packaging and the way it makes me feel, my friends always notice when i wear this and comment on its beautiful aroma. I'd buy this over and over again, smells like selfridges :-)

on 6/20/2012 3:39:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

One of my closest guy friends wears this and from the first moment I smelt it on him I was in love with it. It is my favourite cologne on a guy ever. My kryptonite!!!

on 11/14/2011 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My fiance has never worn a Chanel fragrance before, but when we picked this up at the mall, I was in love. It's so hard to find a good cologne for younger men that doesn't smell too grandpa-ish or just gross. I love love this fragrance. It lasts unbelievably long too, and it just smells so amazing. Most definitely my favorite so far. I am not impressed with the other Chanel colognes out right now. This one is by far the best.

on 11/9/2011 3:44:00 PM

I bought this for my nephew for his 21st birthday. To me, Bleu smells like a clean, freshly showered individual. It's not flashy, it's not overwhelming. But it's everything a young man should be. Or aspire to be like. Were she alive today, I think Coco would have been very proud of this one. One day, my nephew will be older and ready for Pour Homme and Egoiste. And I will buy him those as well.

on 5/23/2011 8:58:00 PM

All I know is when a man walks by with this, its like an aphrodisiac!! Goodness gracious lawd above! This cologne says "I'm a confident, successful, effortlessly sexy man with impeccable style and class." And if your a nice guy on top of it all, ill marry you tonight! ;)
No but seriously. Perfect blend of patchouli, citrus, and ocean salt. But must be worn lightly, because it is VERY powerful.

Notes: bergamot, lemon, grapefruit; “deep blue sea” accord, peppermint, pink pepper, nutmeg, ginger, jasmine, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, labdanum and frankincense.

This fragrance starts with a citrus note on top of a well-defined peppermint note. Spices such as pepper and nutmeg warm and enrich the whole opening accord creating an aura of masculinity. On my skin the fragrance smells fresh but dry. The marine accord joins the other notes later, after roughly half an hour after application. As the fragrance progresses I smell vetiver and patchouli, as well as salty notes and woodsy notes. A hint of flowers lightens the earthy notes. Resins and balms add a welcome edge to the final stages of the development. Very masculine and classic throughout, this is a well-done fragrance but nothing outstanding. Lasts for six hours on my skin.

on 1/6/2011 12:04:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

I bought Bleu de Chanel for my husband's 43rd birthday because he likes Chanel's Platinum Egoiste very much he's been through maybe 4 bottles of that. When I smelled Bleu I was immediately drawn to its lovely woodsy yet citrusy masculine fragrance. Bleu smells unbelievably sexy,masculine,sophisticated and can be worn all year round, excellent staying power like with all Chanel's perfumes.
Another excellent fragrance from Chanel, well worth the $80 bucks.

on 12/12/2010 8:33:00 PM

Smells like everything else, nothing original or different about it. Sorry, but I expected something far better from Chanel.

on 12/2/2010 2:59:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

Finally a new Chanel fragrance for men that is not part of the Allure series. Bleu de Chanel is a sexy woody fragrance for men. Notes include labdanum, nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood, patchouli, mint, jasmine, grapefruit, citruses, vetiver, incense, cedar and pink pepper.

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Bleu de Chanel