October 25, 2014 | 1024 users online

Fragrance - Chanel - Bleu de Chanel

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 2:36:00 PM More reviews by samuellewis

Personally i adore this aftershave, i love the scent i love the packaging and the way it makes me feel, my friends always notice when i wear this and comment on its beautiful aroma. I'd buy this over and over again, smells like selfridges :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 3:39:00 AM More reviews by AnKat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my closest guy friends wears this and from the first moment I smelt it on him I was in love with it. It is my favourite cologne on a guy ever. My kryptonite!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by chc11310

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

My fiance has never worn a Chanel fragrance before, but when we picked this up at the mall, I was in love. It's so hard to find a good cologne for younger men that doesn't smell too grandpa-ish or just gross. I love love this fragrance. It lasts unbelievably long too, and it just smells so amazing. Most definitely my favorite so far. I am not impressed with the other Chanel colognes out right now. This one is by far the best.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 3:44:00 PM More reviews by rsmuskie

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I bought this for my nephew for his 21st birthday. To me, Bleu smells like a clean, freshly showered individual. It's not flashy, it's not overwhelming. But it's everything a young man should be. Or aspire to be like. Were she alive today, I think Coco would have been very proud of this one. One day, my nephew will be older and ready for Pour Homme and Egoiste. And I will buy him those as well.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by missymarissa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

All I know is when a man walks by with this, its like an aphrodisiac!! Goodness gracious lawd above! This cologne says "I'm a confident, successful, effortlessly sexy man with impeccable style and class." And if your a nice guy on top of it all, ill marry you tonight! ;)
No but seriously. Perfect blend of patchouli, citrus, and ocean salt. But must be worn lightly, because it is VERY powerful.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2011 3:53:00 AM More reviews by WentworthRoth

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Notes: bergamot, lemon, grapefruit; “deep blue sea” accord, peppermint, pink pepper, nutmeg, ginger, jasmine, cedar, vetiver, patchouli, labdanum and frankincense.

This fragrance starts with a citrus note on top of a well-defined peppermint note. Spices such as pepper and nutmeg warm and enrich the whole opening accord creating an aura of masculinity. On my skin the fragrance smells fresh but dry. The marine accord joins the other notes later, after roughly half an hour after application. As the fragrance progresses I smell vetiver and patchouli, as well as salty notes and woodsy notes. A hint of flowers lightens the earthy notes. Resins and balms add a welcome edge to the final stages of the development. Very masculine and classic throughout, this is a well-done fragrance but nothing outstanding. Lasts for six hours on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2011 12:04:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I bought Bleu de Chanel for my husband's 43rd birthday because he likes Chanel's Platinum Egoiste very much he's been through maybe 4 bottles of that. When I smelled Bleu I was immediately drawn to its lovely woodsy yet citrusy masculine fragrance. Bleu smells unbelievably sexy,masculine,sophisticated and can be worn all year round, excellent staying power like with all Chanel's perfumes.
Another excellent fragrance from Chanel, well worth the $80 bucks.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2010 8:33:00 PM More reviews by vickypollard

Smells like everything else, nothing original or different about it. Sorry, but I expected something far better from Chanel.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2010 2:59:00 PM More reviews by dioraddict84

Finally a new Chanel fragrance for men that is not part of the Allure series. Bleu de Chanel is a sexy woody fragrance for men. Notes include labdanum, nutmeg, ginger, sandalwood, patchouli, mint, jasmine, grapefruit, citruses, vetiver, incense, cedar and pink pepper.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/17/2010 8:13:00 AM More reviews by nobelprizeforshopping

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is basically Chance, tweaked for men, or at least to my nose. It improves after a couple of hours as the vetiver becomes more prominent but getting there really isn't pleasant.