April 21, 2014 | 1036 users online

Concealers - Shiseido - Natural Finish Cream Concealer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 2:04:00 PM More reviews by rayoflight121

I rotate between this and MAC's pro long wear concealer. Its effective at brightening my under eye area and hiding the dark circles. It quite moisturizing for a concealer and blends well. It lasts a solid 6 hours on me without setting it with powder.

NC25/ I use shade 2

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by hrtbrkr78

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am an NC 30-37, bought the Med Naturel Shade 3. It's a great match and the formula is excellent under eyes as previous reviews attest. I was afraid it wouldn't work since I bought it online w/o trying but it has the right amount of yellow and beige for my tone. It doesn't cake or settle into lines and no matter how much I put on, it never looks unnatural. It is not as heavy as pot concealers but you can just put more on. I used this with a brush and fingers and I think I prefer my fingers to get better coverage. I will use my brush only if I need to get into grooves. It doesn't cover blue/ gray areas very well but I suspect it's not because of the formula but because of the color wheel negation principle. I have an orange matte eyeshadow I bought specifically for this purpose so I am going to blend a bit with the concealer and see if this will work. The primary reason I wanted a non-pot concealer is because the ones in pots are very thick and unnatural for the most part and does cake if not at first, eventually over time.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/10/2012 12:59:00 PM More reviews by bonstamonsta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Maybe I got the wrong shade. I am an NC 30/35 typically and I bought this in Medium. I used it for two days and I think I'm going to pull the plug and return this. First off, I'm asian and the color does not have yellow undertones. At least not for my skintone. Instead, it goes on gray, almost like brown mud. Eww! I applied this to some blemishes and it looked like I got beat up because the blemishes look like purple bruises. I gave this 2 star rating because I think the consistency is ok. It is not creamy but instead liquid. But the formula is thick. Also, I like the tube. It's more hygienic. But this did not live up to my expectations. I usually use Mac Studio Finish and I think the color and the creamy texture works out better for me. I have not tried the Shiseido under my eyes. I would think it would be a little drying. But all in all, I think I am gonna return this.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/9/2012 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Loreixxa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This provides sheer to light coverage,not enough to cover really dark circles. It was somewhat drying and it accentuated my fine lines. I also found the color to be ashy looking, it's a very taupey color. For reference, I'm NC35 and light/medium was the closest match (the medium was too dark). It says it's a cream but the consistency is more of a liquid (hence the sheer coverage). I'm always trying out concealers because I have very dark hereditary circles under my eyes (skin is normal/oily) and I always go back to my regular HG which are the Bobbi Brown concealers and correctors.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2012 12:15:00 AM More reviews by Haruhi13

I love this beyond belief. It has such a perfect matte finish that blends into my skin perfectly! My dark circles are completely gone when I use this. It's super creamy and blends really well. I'm not Asian, but the second shade doesn't look yellow at all on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 4:04:00 PM More reviews by piggytoes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

My HG concealer. Coverage is fantastic - I only need to use a tiny bit to cover my acne scars and blemishes. It looks very natural on and has fantastic staying power under other makeup.

The range of shades may not suit everyone. Luckily I am Asian and have a yellow undertone to my skin, so the medium shade works fine for me.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/6/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Ardybobardy

It is a decent concealer, it does the job but I find it a bit drying and the colour selection is a bit limiting. That being said it does offer good coverage but certainly not suitable for the under eye area, at least on me, far too thick,

rated 4 of 5 on 7/28/2012 5:01:00 PM More reviews by planetnars

This is a fantastic long-wearing concealer. The texture is smooth and not at all drying. The finish is the best thing about it, next to the ultra long wear. The finish is completely natural; neither matte nor luminous it simply blends to look exactly like skin. I hear that phrase alot in cosmetics "this looks just like skin" well nothing I've used has actually looked like skin except for this. It does crease slightly on the under eye area if you apply more than you need and the limited shade range is a buzz kill. Other than that it is excellent quality and performance and have not used a concealer like it.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 3:46:00 PM More reviews by missandix

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. The staying power is amazing - I have gone in the swimming pool with it, and being careful not to rub - it stayed on!
The finish is so nice - natural - it looks as though I'm not wearing anything because it is not matte and dull.
Its doesn't dry the under-eye area.
The coverage is amazing! A tiny drop is all you need with this. I apply this using a blending brush like Mac 217. It can double up as eyeshadow primer since it doesn't crease for 8-10 hours.
I will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2012 5:50:00 AM More reviews by roline

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have really sensitive skin. I am in search of a really good concealer that will go well with my skin, until finally, i tried on this concealer! And yes, so far this my best concealer for me under eyes. Easy to apply too, you just need a tiny bit of it and dap with your index finger and Voila! Doesn't crease as well. It is indeed a value for money.