December 19, 2014 | 825 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Lipstick Stoplight Red

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2014 6:22:00 PM More reviews by prettygirlmo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a bright, blue toned red with a slight pink undertone, and a creamy matte finish. It reminds me of a mix between MAC's Ruby Woo, and MAC Red. I love to wear red lipstick, and this is truly a gorgeous, good quality lipstick. However, the packaging is horrendous! Do not purchase unless you are putting it into a custom lipstick palette. The first time I used it I put it on, and then put it in my purse for touch ups later on. When I went to get it out of my purse the lid had fallen off and the lipstick had gotten EVERYWHERE! It was impossible to remove, so I had to just throw away that purse. :( Overall, it is a pretty lipstick, but because of the cheap packaging I will never buy another WnW lipstick. You get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2013 5:30:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

Oh my, I am VERY picky about reds because I am very light and cool-toned. I bought this awhile ago and for whatever reason never used it. I used it for Christmas Day and wow. I have never received so many compliment on the color before. Very rich red and cool-neutral red. It NEVER turned fuchsia on me or any weird shade of pink. It stayed a true red all day, i am not kidding, all day. I ate and drank and it faded a little but stayed there.

I asked on here for Christmas red suggestions and I got this and a few others. I picked this because I already had it. THANKS so much for the suggestions, it came out gorgeous. It is a matte formula, but not super matte, was more of a semi-matte. Very creamy and didn't dry me out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/17/2013 3:43:00 AM More reviews by bixby2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

BUY IT! This is a flattering, non-drying, no-muss slightly cool-toned universal red. Low price and a great product. I have worn a nude lip for years and wanted to try red without shelling out the $ for a MAC lipstick. I use lip balm + Laura Geller's lip spackle underneath as I have highly pigmented lips. I'm impressed! Plus, you cannot go wrong with the price - I found it for $2! WILL REPURCHASE!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Sgoosie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in luv with this lipstick and I was wearing it in sephora every lady in the store asked me about it and when I told them it was wet and wild they flipped any hoo I swatched nars dragon girl same color ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Its a gorgeous red! Glides on so smoothly and is incredibly pigmented! Just WOW!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An excellent red for my NC44 skin. Perfect for a dramatic red lip and can be blotted down to a stain and topped with a gloss for a more subtle look. Lasts fairly long without being horribly drying like Revlon Colorstay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Bellasima

I was visiting my mom for her birthday, SO was flying in and *GASP* I'd forgotten to pack a red lipstick! I ran to Walgreens, grabbed the first decent looking red I saw and ran home to get ready for SO's arrival. (I love to get gussied up for him, even though we live together.)

To my extreme surprise, this lipstick is GORGEOUS! A true red, does not creep, wore all night through dinner, drinks, and a few hours dancing. It will smudge if you kiss, but so what?! I love the color and have been searing, seemingly, in vain for the 'perfect red', as I think we all do. No need for me to keep searching, here it is and it's $1.99! I will not be spending big bucks on red lipstick as long as Wet 'n' Wild keeps making this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by laydeehdessa

I love this lipstick. I love it even more since it's an almost perfect dupe for MAC's Ruby Woo. I am a young adult living on my own working and going to school so I can't afford to shell out $15 for lipstick. I got this for $1.97 at Walmart so you know I CAN'T complain!

I love how this brand of WNW lipstick is so pigmented. They stay on for hours and go on smooth but they do smudge A LOT so be careful. I also hate that they do have a tendency to stain the lips. Asides from that I LOVE THIS LIPPIE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok this lippie rocks. For 2.49 I couldn't ask for more. It is movie star red, smooth and overall gorgeous. I sometimes use this to warm up my LQ Scarlet Red lipstick. The packaging is cheap but hey *shrug*. This shade is not for the faint of heart. I have already bought back ups in this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by ericalynn0401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While the product does not seem particularly resistant to smearing or rub-off, it does seem to hold color well until it finally wears off. I've no previous experience with long-lasting lipcolor, so I didn't know what to expect. The lipstick applies smoothly. My main complaint is that the lipstick does not completely withdraw, making for sliced lipstick. The color itself is good and I would definitely buy it again, and have. A good red!