August 27, 2014 | 1764 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Megalast Lipstick Stoplight Red

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/12/2013 7:47:00 AM More reviews by GreatReviews

Its a gorgeous red! Glides on so smoothly and is incredibly pigmented! Just WOW!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/3/2013 4:19:00 PM More reviews by FloweryCheese

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

An excellent red for my NC44 skin. Perfect for a dramatic red lip and can be blotted down to a stain and topped with a gloss for a more subtle look. Lasts fairly long without being horribly drying like Revlon Colorstay.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2013 4:16:00 PM More reviews by Bellasima

I was visiting my mom for her birthday, SO was flying in and *GASP* I'd forgotten to pack a red lipstick! I ran to Walgreens, grabbed the first decent looking red I saw and ran home to get ready for SO's arrival. (I love to get gussied up for him, even though we live together.)

To my extreme surprise, this lipstick is GORGEOUS! A true red, does not creep, wore all night through dinner, drinks, and a few hours dancing. It will smudge if you kiss, but so what?! I love the color and have been searing, seemingly, in vain for the 'perfect red', as I think we all do. No need for me to keep searching, here it is and it's $1.99! I will not be spending big bucks on red lipstick as long as Wet 'n' Wild keeps making this!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by laydeehdessa

I love this lipstick. I love it even more since it's an almost perfect dupe for MAC's Ruby Woo. I am a young adult living on my own working and going to school so I can't afford to shell out $15 for lipstick. I got this for $1.97 at Walmart so you know I CAN'T complain!

I love how this brand of WNW lipstick is so pigmented. They stay on for hours and go on smooth but they do smudge A LOT so be careful. I also hate that they do have a tendency to stain the lips. Asides from that I LOVE THIS LIPPIE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2013 7:32:00 PM More reviews by Kica

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ok this lippie rocks. For 2.49 I couldn't ask for more. It is movie star red, smooth and overall gorgeous. I sometimes use this to warm up my LQ Scarlet Red lipstick. The packaging is cheap but hey *shrug*. This shade is not for the faint of heart. I have already bought back ups in this.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/3/2013 8:09:00 AM More reviews by ericalynn0401

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

While the product does not seem particularly resistant to smearing or rub-off, it does seem to hold color well until it finally wears off. I've no previous experience with long-lasting lipcolor, so I didn't know what to expect. The lipstick applies smoothly. My main complaint is that the lipstick does not completely withdraw, making for sliced lipstick. The color itself is good and I would definitely buy it again, and have. A good red!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by tiara98

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a big NO for me. i'm sorry. bought this color based on these reviews, hated it the second i saw it on my lips, and returned it the very same day. i have Mauve Outta Here, plus three of the Fergie lipsticks in this formulation, so that's not the issue. i was extremely bummed to see an odd and unflattering magenta (not even a cute fuchsia!!) when i applied 'Stoplight Red'. no stoplight on the planet is that hideous color!! got Milani Red Label Color Statement lipstick as a replacement, time will tell with that, but at least the Milani is actually red (pretty important when purchasing a red lipstick!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2013 3:17:00 AM More reviews by ecolleen

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Another awesome Wet 'n' Wild product. The color is true, bright, bright red. It goes on smooth and stays on for hours. If you eat, you might have to reapply just at the center of your lips, but otherwise it's got awesome staying power and doesn't dry out your lips either. I looked for this shade all over town and finally found it. Totally worth the wait! I hate the packaging on this stuff, you can't roll it down all the way, so you have to be really careful putting the cap back on, but for $2 you can't complain.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2013 4:29:00 AM More reviews by SorceressOfTheDark

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Stoplight Red. Great name for this lipstick. Although not as blue-red on me as I might have thought. More of a coral red, very similar to Revlon's Fire and Ice bright red. A very pretty brilliant red that lights up your face. Megalast has lasting power through drinking and eating for a number of hours. How does Wet 'n' Wild do it for a few bucks? And cruelty-free? We should all support this company. They've partnered with Dress For Success and donated nail polish to disadvantaged women who are attempting to enter the job market so they can have a polished finish for their job interviews. They believe makeup should be affordable and a lipstick shouldn't cost a paycheck. It's on their website. But I digress.
This is my second latest favorite color. Just be careful to turn the lipstick down or you'll smush it with the cap. I do like that the cap is see-through so that I can tell what lipsticks are what colors easily enough in my makeup bag. It goes on smoothly and doesn't feather. It lines my lips well enough, too. The reds stay on so well I have to remove the remnants with my facial cleanser. This one is not matte nor gloss, just a hint of a shine. To me it's a dupe of Fire and Ice, like I said. A nice pick me up color to wear to brighten your day. Seems I never go wrong with this company.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/1/2013 2:05:00 AM More reviews by chocaddict1602

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this product via an ebay seller because sadly wetnwild isn't available where I live. I'm very fond of bright red lipstikcs and color-wise this perfectly fits the bill. Its lasting power is quite good as well, though I do find it a bit drying. However my big complaint is that you get what you pay for in terms of packaging. I'm not one to be turned down because of a cheap looking packaging but this is super flimsy. I take extra good care of items that are hard to find for me and this was no exception, however after two uses the lipstick broke at the base and I can only put it on with a lipbrush now...which I don't like at all.