September 23, 2014 | 1819 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 5:47:00 AM More reviews by bbybreanna

pink swoon is a bright bubble gum pink blush. its completely matte, and is a "sheer tone" blush but can be layered to get more color. its very forgiving, with the right brush. i like use real techniques powder brush to apply, as well as for other pigmented blushes. this blush is very bright, but it can appear soft and natural. i can use this as an everyday blush. as for the longetivity, you might find yourself reapplying after a couple hours. i think the sheertone formulas dont have the best longetivity compared to other mac's formulas. but overall this is a unique color, my everyday blush, and i highly recommend. im nw25/2.0 in matchmaster.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2013 9:05:00 AM More reviews by galsunday

This did nothing for me. Im NC37. It looked flat. Maybe cos its sheer and had no shimmer. It enhanced the redness of my pimples and made them look even pinker! I know this is some Kim K/Hollywood cult classic and has the highest rating for Mac Blushes but I was kinda disappointed. The color in the pan is nothing like when applied on cheeks. Its lighter. The color is pigmented and build-able. I also had to apply more for it to show up. It looked muddy-pink on me. There are other cheaper dupes out there and this does not lasts on me. Wears off in couple hours.. barbie doll pink no more

rated 5 of 5 on 6/11/2013 10:20:00 AM More reviews by lauramb122

This is probably one of my favorite blushes from MAC! It is a go to product of mine! It's nicely pigmented, very build able, and it is a pink blush I feel would look great on anyone and everyone! It's the PERFECT pink! I would highly recommend! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2013 4:14:00 PM More reviews by nhwhazup

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

I purchased quite a few blushes recently from Nars, Bobbi Brown and this Pink Swoon from MAC. this one is my favorite. I have fair skin with pink undertones and this one is just the the right natural flush. Not too bright but subtle and buildable if you need more color. The only negative is the packaging which is very plain. I like the case of the Nars blushes much better. But the package of the MAC blush won't keep me from buying it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 4:05:00 AM More reviews by hellodionne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

First thing's first: Don't get intimidated by the brightness on the pan! This is a sheertone blush, so the color on the pan doesn't necessarily reflect the color on your cheeks!

On my NC20 skin, it shows up as a healthy, fresh, natural looking pink glow. Almost like the pink flush I get after a light jog! I use my MAC 188 brush to stipple this on the apples of my cheeks, pulling it slightly towards my temples for that natural, put-together look.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:58:00 PM More reviews by andreaaraiza

This is a perfect natural looking color, great for everyday makeup

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2013 5:48:00 PM More reviews by melllm

Love this blush. I apply this lightly to my cheeks with my 167. Looks really pretty as an everyday cheek color and pairs well with a neutral look. Really seems to brighten my face and I find myself reaching for this a lot!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Kasia_S

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I used this blush a lot some years ago, I think it might have been the first blush I bought. It gives a nice pink colour to the cheeks and is easy to use. However, I don't use it anymore after I tried Nars blush in desire, it's a similar colour and it just does more for my complexion than Mac pink swoon did.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 12:15:00 PM More reviews by Asti1234

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really wanted to love this blush but unfortunately it doesn't seem to suit my skintone. I'm NC30 and it turns too red/coral on my cheeks. I really think this blush will suit fair skinned girls, it's so pretty and I can imagine it will look stunning against paler skins. Don't be put off by the neon pink colour it appears to be in the pan, it's not as pigmented as you might first think.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 12:05:00 PM More reviews by Elektraza86

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the PERFECT pink blusher! I use this everyday!!!!! It's so perfect for a light flush and looks good with any make up look! The only downside is the price. Mac is pretty reasonable compared to many brands though so id buy this over and over again.