September 3, 2014 | 1134 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Intense Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2014 3:32:00 AM More reviews by RLDonaghy

This is my favorite mascara...ever...so far! Great mascara. Gives my eyes the wide awake look. The black is the perfect color for me, hold the curl all day long. Does not flake or smear when wearing. It is on the dry end for a mascara formula! Gives great length. The only con, is I feel that the tube dries out rather quickly.
It's amazing how cheaper mascaras can last forever, and this one will last me two months...max! Great mascara, will always repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/31/2013 9:10:00 AM More reviews by thesvenni

This mascara really disappointet me, since I had such high expectations, haha! The first time I wore it, it was abolutely amazing! I had never tried such a good mascara before... It kept my curl all day long (which is my biggest concern when it comes to mascara), didn't flake, smear, transfer or anything, it looked so clean and overall just amazing! Everytime I have worn it ever since, it has been totally different... The mascara doesn't look the same, it is kinda clumpy, it makes my lashes look like they have old mascara on. It can't hold a curl for more than half an hour now. Also it makes my eyes dry out and itch! And I don't even have very sensitive eyes. I have tried better mascaras for cheaper. But I love the packaging!

UPDATE: OMG! I just changed from two lippies to five... Have been using this for a few weeks now and this is the best mascara I have ever tried for holding a curl! I have always had to recurl my lashes after my mascara dries (I know it is not recommended, that is why I did not do it right away with this mascara), but it usually still holds a couple of hours. But with this mascara it holds all day, as long as I only apply one coat of mascara. Best mascara for my thick, straight, medium-lenght lashes EVER. Doesn't smear, unless I work out.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2013 2:17:00 PM More reviews by moonunits

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite mascara. Full stop.

I have never found a comparable product, and whenever I've tried to find a better one, I always go back to this. It lengthens, curls, and thickens my lashes without making me look like I'm wearing clumped spider legs on my eyes. Three coats is my usual go-to.

A tube lasts me about 2 1/2 months.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/18/2013 10:04:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product is excellent. I was given a sample in the shape of a small tube. I would definitely buy the full size mascara because:

** coverage is excellent since the wand is nice and narrow.
**doesn't float down below the eyes right after application.
**by applying mascara on the middle of the eye as stylists suggest, it makes the eye look larger.
**easily removed with eye makeup remover

This is a real keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:54:00 PM More reviews by Mimielle

Age: Unknown Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

My HG mascara
I have tip breakage with most mascaras but not this one!
Lengthens, thickens, curls.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2013 11:44:00 AM More reviews by everitaz

I have been using Inimitable for 3 years now, fell in love with it from the first day. I have sensitive eyes, so before finding Inimitable I always looked tired or as if I have just cried, only after wearing mascara for a few hours.
Two weeks ago when I ran out of it I decided to try out something new, so after a bit of research I bought Diorshow Extase (No 871 - purple). This purchase not only made my eyes red in less then an hour and for the last two weeks I constantly look upset starting from the morning (cause it is very hard to get Diorshow off, though it's not waterproof), but also made me cry for real about having wasted 33 EUR instead of getting my old good Inimitable! :( Unfortunately I hadn't find any valuable reviews about it concerning sensitive eyes before buying it.
So for everyone with often dry eyes, who easily get red-ish and look tired by the second half of the day - Chanel Inimitable is the perfect choice!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2013 11:06:00 AM More reviews by sunnyflowergirl

This is without a doubt one of the best mascaras on the planet. I started using this product when I had a really bad experience with semi permanent false lashes- basically they ripped most of my lashes out. I did a lot of research and stumbled across this mascara. It was a god send. It made me look as though I had lashes when I had barely any!

Since then (and since my lashes grew back) I've been addicted. I have really short lashes anyway and this makes my lashes full and long! People always comment on my lashes, it's amazing. It lasts all day, with no smudging. I have since tried the new Chanel mascara, 'Le Volume De Chanel', but it isn't a patch on the inimitable. The Volume De Chanel was just really clumpy and wet. It didn't add length at all.

The only draw back to this mascara is the price, but if you are willing to pay for quality, then go buy it- you really do need it in your life!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/16/2013 4:01:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

Chanel is by far my favourite makeup brand but this mascara didn't really impress me. For the first 3 weeks of owning this mascara, it gave me the most beautiful length, separation, curl and volume and it lasted literally ALL day. My lashes have never looked more doll like. Unfortunately though, the formula dried out super fast and now whenever I wear it, I still am able to get that gorgeous look but it only lasts for around an hour before my lashes start to fall and the mascara flakes off. I paid $36 for this mascara and and it hasn't even lasted me one month. How disappointing, I will not be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/3/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by typicalgirls

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use to always buy waterproof mascara because it was the only thing that would hold the curl in my eyelashes. I started noticing my lashes becoming more sparse, which I attributed to having to work at getting waterproof mascara out. I tried a few non waterproof mascara, and found this one to be the best one. I like the intensity it gives my short straight lashes. It's easy to wash off, but doesn't smudge AT ALL!, I've always had a problem with mascara smudging, even waterproof ones. It's on the pricy side, but I am willing to shell out the extra $$$.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by dreamspice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I got a free sample of this from Nordstrom's and THANK GOODNESS I didn't buy it!! At first, I loved it. It made my eyelashes look absolutely gorgeous! But then it just started flaking off, with gritty pieces falling into my eyes, irritating them. No matter how thinly I applied it, I could not get it to work. This mascara had me running back to my Maybelline Full N Soft Waterproof.