Jennifer Aniston

3.2

on 1/19/2014 1:32:00 AM

From the second I smelt this beautiful fragrance I fell in love with it and had to have it, only I couldn't find it anywhere to purchase. When I finally came across it (I wasn't in a hurry as it was more a want not a need)I didn't care about how much it cost or if I could justify buying it I just had to haveit, because it is the one fragrance that I've really, really fallen in love with. It smells clean, a bit powdery for a few seconds when sprayed, but when it settles it is sexy and unique. It does not last long but for the price I paid I don't mind spraying it a couple of times a day. I will never be without this perfume!

on 1/10/2014 9:23:00 PM

A great soft clean scent. Smells like jasmine. Love it!!

on 10/26/2013 4:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

while I don't think this HG or anything special I do love this fragrance! great summer fragrance when I need something light! love Jennifer Aniston and now her perfume!!

on 10/13/2013 2:55:00 PM

My signature scent! I love it!

on 7/4/2013 9:00:00 AM

I bought a sample of this scent from Sephora to test out. I am glad I did not buy the full-sized product, because this scent really is not for me. It is nice and light, but it smells a little bit too much like old lady. It is a bit powdery. I like the first notes, but throughout the day it just smells more and more old lady like. The packaging is extremely adorable, so that is one thing in its favor. Overall, I would not repurchase.

on 6/9/2013 8:52:00 PM

You know that smell a sweater gets when you've washed it in the washing machine, ran it through the dryer with a Bounce...and when you go to pull it out you realize that yesterday's perfume never completely washed out of that sweater and you'll have to rewash it before you can wear it again? That is the smell of this perfume.

on 5/22/2013 9:10:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I don't like it. It smells like crap.

on 5/11/2013 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

At first, I didn't like the Jennifer Aniston scent. I tested it and thought it was too floral -- too sharp -- too strongly jasmine. I kept spraying the tester and walking around to see how it developed & settled -- and then I wound up finally buying a bottle.

I'm glad I bought a bottle. This is now one of the several perfumes that I usually take to the beach with me. It's advertised as beachy, and yes, I do think it is. It's pretty, it's clean & fresh -- a sheer night-blooming jasmine, with a sea-spray note, & clean skin musk.

Some have called this a dupe of Child, which is a pikake scent (a form of jasmine), and a very big California-girl favorite. I see the similarity, but to me, the concentrated roll-on Child is too strong -- and Jennifer Aniston is softer and more easy-to-wear. For me, it's strictly for summer days -- especially at the beach!

on 4/17/2013 8:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this fragrance, it's very fresh and clean with just a hint of musk. Not overpowering at all and a great everyday, spring/summer fragrance. It doesn't last AT ALL though, just barely an hour or so on me. Nice scent but no staying power and not worth the money when you can practically go through the whole bottle in a week.

on 4/6/2013 1:10:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I can't help but like this product because it's my going-to-bed fragrance. And YES, I wear fragrance to bed bc otherwise some of my frags would turn into vinegar from lack of use (SAHM here). As such, my going-to-bed scent has to be very soft and not long-lasting; this one is both.
I guess bc I wear it to bed, I've come to associate it with nice feelings of relaxation, warmth, etc. And of course one of the fringe benefits is being told that I smell really good in the mornings :) and also having a permanently-nice scented pillow. Although this scent is not long lasting, it is on my linens and for that reason alone I will repurchase.

Popular Fragrances