April 16, 2014 | 1098 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by SepiaRose

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this fragrance, it's very fresh and clean with just a hint of musk. Not overpowering at all and a great everyday, spring/summer fragrance. It doesn't last AT ALL though, just barely an hour or so on me. Nice scent but no staying power and not worth the money when you can practically go through the whole bottle in a week.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by LetsSwap

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't help but like this product because it's my going-to-bed fragrance. And YES, I wear fragrance to bed bc otherwise some of my frags would turn into vinegar from lack of use (SAHM here). As such, my going-to-bed scent has to be very soft and not long-lasting; this one is both.
I guess bc I wear it to bed, I've come to associate it with nice feelings of relaxation, warmth, etc. And of course one of the fringe benefits is being told that I smell really good in the mornings :) and also having a permanently-nice scented pillow. Although this scent is not long lasting, it is on my linens and for that reason alone I will repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:09:00 PM More reviews by mommala

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this when it first came out...so early that only the duty free was selling it. It appeals to me. Other reviewers have said that it has a beachy quality. I don't get the beachiness - that usually means some form of coconut or tropical fruits to me. But I do get a nice jasmine/musk - very light and airy. I can still smell it on my skin for hours after I spray but it does wash off easier than some perfumes with greater longevity. If what other say is true, I think I would love the perfume Child. If you are looking for a light floral fragrance for spring, you might give this a try.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2013 11:21:00 AM More reviews by MakeupMomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I never buy celebrity fragrances because most of them are horrible, IMHO. I smelled a sample of Jennifer Aniston's scent in an Ulta brochure and was amazed at how much it smells like Child, one of my all-time favorites. If you are familiar with Child, you know that it is outrageously expensive. I use mine sparingly because of that reason. I bought a rollerball/travel size of Jennifer Aniston so I could test it for awhile. I was hoping it would be a scent I could wear for everyday and continue to save Child for special occasions.

While I do love the scent of JA, it does not last anywhere near as long as Child. The scent seems to disappear on me within an hour of application. It's quite obvious that the quality of the ingredients is far below the ingredients used in Child. I will continue to use the JA until it's gone, but I will not repurchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/14/2013 11:38:00 PM More reviews by CandyCurl

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Jennifer Aniston is a massive star and like it or not, she's ascended celeb status and has become an all-american style icon. She's never going to be desperate for money or relevance, unlike so many other celebs that put out a fragrance to cash in on their 15 minutes of fame. Because of this, I figured her fragrance would be more than just a cash grab. I thought it would be a ~passion project~ for her (meaning it would at least be interesting and high-quality, even if I didn't like the actual smell), but it seems I was wrong.

I can't believe how overpriced this is. It belongs in a pharmacy on the shelf next to Shakira's perfume. Or in the grocery store next to the Febreeze.

Everyone's noses and chemistry are different so I don't see the point in going into detail about the fragrance. To me it just smells like a generic floral perfume or body spray. I don't smell soap or ~clean~ I don't smell jasmine, I don't smell beach, I don't smell powder. Just very faint white flowers.

It's so weak that even when you first spray it on, it's as if you'd been wearing it for hours and it was almost gone. I can't smell it unless I have my wrist to my nose and take a DEEP whiff. I had to stick my wrist right in my mom's face for her to smell anything, and she did agree that it was very faint even with my skin right up to her nose. I read the reviews beforehand, so I wasn't expecting the scent to slap me in the face; I did expect ~softness~ but this is ridiculous. I don't think someone could smell this even if they hugged you.

I got both the rollerball (EDP) and a .25 oz bottle (EDP). The rollerball flat-out doesn't work, and I see now in the reviews that I'm not the only one with this problem. The EDP gives you a lot more product (it squirts out in a less-than elegant way, it does not spritz or mist) so you get a little stronger smell, but use up a lot of it quickly.

I can't imagine many people seeing this review because I think by now the word is out and women know to avoid this flop product. I mainly just wanted to whine. It's such a rip-off for the money you're paying. I bought both items on clearance so I'm not out a lot of money, but it makes me kind of angry to think of all the people who spent eighty dollars or whatever for a full bottle. I'm side-eyeing Jennifer for putting this crap out, that's for sure. I thought she was "cooler" than to do something shady like this. Silly me.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by bigsvig

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have to say that I really like this perfume. I don't have a sophisticated nose or vocabulary to describe why or what I like, but I just do. It's nice the way Naia is nice - though I wouldn't say these scents are similar. And I don't use "nice" in a pejorative way either. I enjoy catching private, little whiffs of it throughout the day as it develops and fades.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2012 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Therealslayergrrl

This is my summer perfume. I usually wear chypres and woody scents and I am surprised that I love this so much. It reminds me of the beach and sunshine. It isn't as long lasting as I would like it to be. But, It's a happy scent. reminds me of my childhood I guess.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/25/2012 9:06:00 PM More reviews by LadyRed

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This fragrance wears very close to the skin. It is a very light, inoffensive, clean smelling scent. Top notes are citruses and rose; middle notes are jasmine, violet and lily; base notes are musk, sandalwood and amber. This is a perfect scent for days in the sun. I always find myself packing this scent for vacations at the beach. It is very calming. I do wish it were a bit stronger. I layer it with the matching lotion and it helps a bit. The three-piece gift set is available at Wal-Mart for $30. This is not your usual fruity celebrity scent. It is simple and classy.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/7/2012 12:06:00 AM More reviews by Blackmamba323

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very thrilled and excited but as soon as I got to cvs me and my husband smelled it with the cashier who was helping Omg it was horrible I got like a strong sniff and smelled alot of caramel. I was really happy to want to buy but it's not my type of scent.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/30/2012 12:13:00 PM More reviews by Thugluvgrl187

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really do like this scent but this is by far one of the worst perfumes when it comes to staying power. I spray it and within an hour the smell is gone completely. You have to keep spraying yourself throughout the day to keep the smell. I haven't had this perfume for that long and have already gone through half of the bottle.