LUSH 9 to 5

Water (Aqua), Almond Oil (Prunus dulcis), Stearic Acid, Fresh Dove Orchid Extract (Dendrobium), Everlasting Flower Absolute (Helichrysum italicum), Ylang Ylang Oil (Cananga odorata), Triethanolamine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Perfume, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

My skin is pretty dry sometimes and i find that this helps me so much. I use it most mornings as soon as i get out of bed and it makes my skin feel silky smooth. I cant complain about it, u only need a little bit so a bottle will last ages and ages! Buy it and try it you wont regret it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

This is a great cleanser for dry to combo skin. The key is to rub it around and not into your skin to avoid that greasy, non-clean feeling. This cleanser will take off most of your makeup, but it won't take off waterproof mascara or eyeliner. It's a good every day product, but I supplement this with a scrub once or twice a week. The reason I love this cleanser so much is because it has really calmed my dry patches and redness. Normal cleansers will strip the skin, but this is more of a "cleansing lotion" so it is very gentle and moisturizing. It is in my top 2, along with the bare minerals cleanser.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I have dry skin in some areas but other than that my skin is great and I just satrted using this.. Right off the bat:

PROS
- makes my skin really soft
- helps with my rosacea
- smells AMAZING

CONS
-Bottle is annoying to get product out.
- I still feel dirty and like there is grime on my face after use

I do like it though and will continue to use it!

I have the worst combination skin on earth. I have patches of dry skin that show up when I wear makeup UNDER the oil slick surface. I isn't know how that even works... But this cleanser does a good job of helping balance my combination skin. I have noticed less dry patches and less oiliness in general (I am also using it along with the breath of fresh air toner which I LOVE). on to pros and cons:

PROS:
- Lovely smell, although it is a bit strong
- Leaves a nice feeling to my skin afterwards, smoother texture
- Very good at removing face makeup (foundation, blush, bronzer)
- Diminished bumpy/dry/uneven skin texture

CONS:
- Those with sensitivity to scent might not like this product
- Packaging: I prefer a pump dispenser
- Very thin texture, I find that it slips through my fingers before I can even put it on my face (although it advises you apply it to a cotton pad then use, I prefer cleaning my face with water as opposed to dry)
- Price: more expensive than a drugstore cleanser clearly, but it is hand made and has much less chemicals etc.

Overall, the pros weigh out the cons for me because of how it is transforming my skin. I will definitely be repurchasing.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

9 to 5 is a lighter, vegan alternative to Ultrabland. Comes close to being just as good as Ultrabland in my opinion. I use this whenever I wear very minimal makeup. I splurt a small blob into my fingertips, rub it into my skin (eyelids as well) and wipe off with a warm, damp towel. While this removes makeup pretty well, I find it doesn't remove every single thing, so I took a lippy off for that. I do love the scent though...very light and floral. I think I would use this in the summer when I don't wear too much or too heavy of makeup, and my skin tends to be a bit oilier in the summer as well. My sister loves this for her oily skin though, since Ultrabland would be a bit too heavy! I'd repurchase!

It is non-irritating, very gentle on the skin yet breaks down makeup like a dream and wipes away super smoothly. It usually takes two applications to get a completely clean face though. I use it primarily as a makeup remover as I don't like how it doesn't foam and lather like a typical facial cleanser. The consistency is similar to a lotion, which in my opinion is perfect. I really like the light scent, and would definitely purchase this again.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've always had problems with my skin since it's always something between dry and oily. I've also had blemishes all the time...

I've been using my 9to5 for three months now - as a make-up remover (it's also useable for waterproof make-up!) AND an everyday cream.

- Everything has changed!
My skin seems to love this product...It's now totally balance, there are no blemishes anymore (I've never imagined that..) and it looks gorgeous! I also love the smell and the texture and the design is so adorable.

I DO recommend this product to everyone having some difficulties with the skin and searching for ages for THE perfect make-up remover/ skin care!
Although the price (14,95 for 200ml) seems to be to high, this product lasts for so long and it's simply so good for your skin!

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

My HG cleanser/makeup remover, without a doubt.

9 to 5 is an almond oil-based cleanser with a lovely relaxing orchid scent. It's an incredibly gentle cleanser and is the first product I've ever found that truly balances my combination skin.
As somebody who dealt with pretty bad acne in my teens, and who is used to harsher cleansers, this certainly didn't feel like it WORKED upon first few tries. But I persisted, and soon enough, not only were my dry patches less noticeable, but any zits that I got came in smaller and went away faster.

It also works very well as a makeup remover. Upon massaging it into the skin, you can start to feel your makeup break down and it all wipes away easily with a cotton pad or washcloth. You do need to work a bit more at waterproof eye makeup, but I overall I find it effective and non-irritating.

I would list the price as off-putting, but as someone who buys the 240 g bottle, I really can't complain. I use very little with each use - the bottle I have now is just under halfway full and I've been using it consistently since mid-October.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

two things about this cleanser:

i LOVE the way my face feels after i use it. it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and soft. i feel like i'm washing my face with conditioner almost, but in a good way! it really leaves your skin in good condition after use. i was impressed by this.

unfortunately, it doesn't work that well as a makeup remover. in the LUSH store a representative drew on my hand with makeup and even she had a hard time getting it off! she assured me that once i got home and used water it would come off easier. after a day of work, i had to scrub HARD and my mascara and liquid eyeliner were very stubborn to come off, so minus one lippie for that.

despite the lack of makeup removing power, i still use it as a cleanser. it makes your skin super soft which i liked enough to look past removing my makeup

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Meh. It does a pretty ok job taking off my face makeup, but it is no match for waterproof eye makeup. Would not rebuy. My jojoba oil from Trader Joe's is cheaper and more effective.