April 21, 2014 | 1316 users online

Treatments - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2013 11:54:00 AM More reviews by LokaLopez13

I purchased this for only $1 and it works really well! Just by one use I got results just over night. I will buy this again it zapped my zits like it says

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 2:57:00 PM More reviews by Cheer15star

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Zaps my Zits

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2013 11:36:00 AM More reviews by girrlbot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I recently bought this and I'm very impressed. I needed something to use in conjunction with my BHA/AHA routine as a spot treatment and this does the trick. The main thing I love about this is that there isn't any drying alcohol in it! My only complaint is that the rollerball can get a little gunky and difficult to roll, but for a dollar I don't mind.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

First off, let me say that I am not at all acne prone. Seriously, I think I've had maybe 4 pimples in my life. But several months ago, I developed some pretty big whiteheads. I think it may have been from a crappy foundation. I'm not sure which one. But I had one in the center of my right cheek, a cluster on my forehead, and another cluster just below my hairline. I've tried several products to try to get rid of them. I tried tea tree oil cream, Clean and Clear Advantage Acne Spot Treatment (salicylic acid) and Neutrogena On the Spot Acne Treatment Vanishing Cream Formula (Benzoyl Peroxide) I applied them all 2-3 times a day for over a month, and saw no change whatsoever in my clogged pores.

I work as a cashier, and recently had a customer who was buying this Zit Zapper. She asked me if I'd ever tried it, and said she had a friend who swore by it. I know we sell a lot of it, but I had never tried it myself. But the customer got my curious. I had a little time to kill after work, so I decided to pick one up. To be completely honest, I had very low expectations for this product. My skin is annoyingly sensitive and allergy-prone. So I was definitely worried about that. This product comes in a clear tube with a rollar ball and twist off cap. Nothing fancy, but it's effective.

Here is how I apply it: I remove my makeup completely. Then dispense the product on to my finger and rub it on the whiteheads. I let it dry (which takes about 10 seconds) and then apply a second layer. I usually apply it right before I go to bed and let it soak in. I've been using this for 3 days now. This stuff works GREAT! The whiteheads near my hairline are almost completely gone! The cluster on my forehead and the one on my cheek have shrunk significantly. Another few treatments and they will be completely gone as well. I am quite frankly amazed at how well thist stuff works. I've also worn this under my makeup with no problems whatsoever. It dries clear
Not only does it work, I haven't had ANY problems with allergic reactions or irritation. It also doesn't dry out my skin around the blemish. Hopefully I won't get any more whiteheads, but if I do, I will definitely use this product again. I have already purchased a second tube of this.

As I said before, I almost never get pimples, I can't really comment how how it works for that. But it works great for clearing up whiteheads and unclogging pores.

Another reviewers have commented on how bad this stuff smells. But I don't have any complaints. In fact, I kind of like the smell.

This is the first E.L.F. product I've tried, and I have to say, I'm very impressed. I can't believe this stuff only costs $1. It works better than products that cost over twice the price. It works well and it works quickly. Give it a try, if you don't like it, you've only wasted a dollar. But this is one of the best $'s I've ever spent! I will keep this on hand and will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 9:59:00 AM More reviews by erikanicole76

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This thing was a life saver! For the price of 1.00 you can't go wrong. My skin likes to aggravate me and one day be clear as a gorgeous sky, then the next (depending on what I've eaten) it will look like a bad road of constriction (not really, but one pimple or zit makes me feel that way lol)

I dab this on the areas that need it most, or when I have one pimple forming under the skin. I do this several times a day, also before bed (as needed of course) and within a couple days the area is clear and pimple free! I have two of these (one on my vanity and one in my makeup bag)- I can't live without it!!!!
Highly recommend and I would definitely repurchase over and over !!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2013 3:51:00 PM More reviews by staci13

This is by no means a miracle cure for acne, I would consider it a supplemental means of fighting acne. I like to use this on problem areas before applying foundation, because it dries fast and doesn't show through makeup. I occasionally will use clean and clear spot treatment, but that neither dries fast or remains hidden under makeup, so that's when this product comes in handy. It's not extremely effective, but it's better than using nothing at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Catdaley

I got from target when I was in vacation! Works magic! I would use it 3 times a day on my blemishes. It completely cleared up my skin. I'm so sad that they don't sell it in canada

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2013 8:16:00 PM More reviews by DoraZ

HORRIBLE!!!!!! I remembered having a product like this once from Origins and read the positive reviews here so I picked this up at Target for only a $1 and figured I'd give it a try, handy to have for the work day just in case of an unexpected flare up. Worst decision ever. I dabbed this on a tiny pimple I had, 3 hours later 10 little pimples had popped up all around my chin where I put this product that were red, itchy and hurt like the dickens. It had to be this Zit Zapper because my skin has been looking great overall with few to no problem areas since I started using Cere-Ve a month ago. Thank goodness I didn't spend much money on this because it's going straight into the trash. Yuck!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2013 9:55:00 AM More reviews by MadeleineD16

Reduces redness and drys out zits fast! Works well considering for $1.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by troo12

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Works great for occasional blemishes! But be forewarned: it stinks like crazy if applied to an open part of your skin. It also can dry out your skin so make sure to use moisturizer.