July 29, 2014 | 1979 users online

Bath Treatments - LUSH - Dragon's Egg Bath Ballistic

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by TheMoonBunny

This bomb smells like Fruit Loops and includes a variety of beautiful sherbert-like colors, which is sooo much fun. Unfortunately, it also includes thick gold glitter, which left me feeling itchy all over. It got so bad that I had to take a shower.

Others who have sensitive skin like me may want to steer clear of this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2012 5:22:00 AM More reviews by EatMatHard

Another product I like to stock up on, just to be sure I always have one at home!
This is my favourite bath bomb, there's just so much it has going for it. First off, the layers colour the bath water beautifully. It starts off with a creamy layer of white, then orange which swirls into the white, making it look like fire. Then there's plenty of gold glitter to add to the fire look, and pieces of soluble confetti floating around. So for the 3.95 you pay, you're really getting quite a lot aesthetically.
Then the smell is divine. It's a zesty orange with a hint of lemon, but really not overpowering at all once it hits the water.The scent lingers on my skin all day and the next day, and I'm sure it'd stay in my bathroom all week if the shower wasn't used.
As for the effect it has on my skin, it's very moisturising in a creamy way, not an oily way.
The only con I have with this bomb is that the glitter sticks to my skin, and then gets scattered all over my clothes and bed! However, I still give this 5 lippies, as I feel the benefits greatly outweigh the glitter problem.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2012 5:10:00 AM More reviews by blushie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This bath bomb is so much fun! I have no idea why I waited so long to try it. For some reason I thought I didn't like the scent, so I've always avoided it. After reading all the good reviews on here, I decided to re-sniff it next time I was in Lush. Thank goodness I did, it's my favourite sort of scent; citrusy-floral with a bit of bergamot and a creamy scent too once it's dissolved. Like some others have said, it's got a orange sherbert sort of smell. It fizzes slowly at first, and then the middle goes off like a cracker (I'm exaggerating). White foam, orange water and stacks of gold glitter are left behind. It's moisturising and smells wonderful. The only thing keeping it from a 5 is the confetti that gets squishy once it's in the water, and the glitter all over the bath, me and then the bed (my boyfriend even woke up with stray glitter specks on him! It spreads like headlice in a kindy class). I'll definitely buy it again though, I can suck up the inconvenience for it.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/22/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by HappyMaker

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love all of Lush bath bombs! Great fun but very chemically scented.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Sweet mother of all that is good, I love this bath bomb. Do you want to take a relaxing bath that has a layer of creamy white foam and underneath your bathwater is a deep orange? Do you want to smell like an orange creamsicle for hours after your bath? Do you want your skin to feel soft and silky just from sitting in the tub, relaxing, maybe while you read your kindle (Fifty shades of Grey?...I'm not judging)?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then you need this bath bomb. This is my favorite bath bomb from Lush and I've tried about 64% of their bath bombs. I don't care for the rice paper confetti floating in the tub but there is litterally like 6 small paper floaties and they will disolve eventually. They just feel slimy. Other than that. It's a winner.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2012 10:37:00 PM More reviews by RedNailz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

My husband gives me a box of LUSH bath bombs for Christmas every year. I usually have no idea what each one will do, so that makes them even more fun. Dragon's Egg was a complete surprise! I liked the foam and the glitter and the incredible bubbles I got when I turned on the jets.

The only downside is that the glitter gets everywhere - the tub , the bath mat, the floor, the towel.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2012 8:21:00 PM More reviews by poncholefty

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This went in my basket the first time I ever got to shop at a LUSH store. It goes in every time I shop now. This is by far my favorite bomb - and have so many favorites from LUSH! The scent is by far my favorite - I'm a sucker for citrusy, orange-y scents - and the glitter is just some extra fun. I just recommend an SO or DH to clean the tub afterward. ;) That's probably my only complaint, but believe me it's not enough to make me stop using this one. Foe me, LUSH products are a little spendy, but for the most part worth the money. You can get cheap bombs at any Target/Walmart/etc, but they don't perform the way LUSH does.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/13/2012 9:42:00 PM More reviews by carrotcake11

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

By far my favorite Lush bath bomb! It smells like orange sherbet and is packed full of pretty gold glitter. I love what it does to the water with the bright orange and swirly gold glitter running through. It leaves me (and the next couple people to bathe if I don't clean the glitter out) super glittery, which I love. I don't like that you can't get 2 uses out of it, but it's great for a special treat!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

This is a fun bath bomb if you're okay with getting glitter in your tub. It's also a very citrusy scent which I like but some people may not. I will purchase this one again but not as often as some of the other creamier bath bombs. I like the creamy ones like Fizzbanger and Mrs Whippy best.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by miafrush

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a really fun bomb. I bought is and saved it for new years. It has lots of colorful bits that come out and then tons of fizzing gold glitter. It smells like citrus and leaves the bath water yellow and soft. Its a vegan cruelty free product and its a cool one to try at least once.