July 30, 2014 | 998 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this blush at the beginning of Spring and I have to say that I love the sheer wash it provides on my either pale or tannish skin. It does gravitate more towards the 'warm" end but I like that it's not as intense as a bronzer. Perfect for the office.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by hellodionne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for that trademark "no makeup-makeup look!" It's a nude pink that leans warm which shows up as a subtle flush on the cheeks to give you that healthy boost of color you need without overemphasizing the fact that you're wearing blush! A must-have for low maintenance days, and for low maintenance gals. :)

This reminds me a lot of the discontinued but then-very popular Chanel Joues Contraste in NUDE. google it. both are amazing! But obviously, MAC Tenderling is much cheaper, and permanent. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really hate this blush. I dont see how this could look nice on anyone. Im very fair in the winter, but I tan in the summer so I have tried this blush im when different skin tones and it NEVER works. It looks dirty, it looks ruddy, and it just sucks. Its not even good for a contour colour because its too pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

My new favorite blush! I love using this as a gentle blush on its own for a natural peachy look or when I am trying to warm up my face. It also looks great when applied on the contour line under my cheekbones and blended out with some of my very cool toned pink blushes on top. Very versatile and works wonders as a bronzer too! Can't be beat. HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by jan232

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color on my pale skin. I wear it every day when I want a simple "makeup but no makeup look". I do not have to worry about using a heavy hand. I cannot wear pink blushes so this is a nice beige peach for me,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a natural looking blush that wasnt clownlike and this fits the bill perfectly on my NC30 skin tone. The colour in the pan looked very beige and pale in the shop, but I tried it and on me it looks like a nude peach on my cheeks that's very natural. This blush seems to suit whatever colours I have on my eyes or lips too so it is very versatile! I just wish I had bought it years ago instead of wasting tons of money on the wrong colours! EDIT 4.7.13 This colour no longer suits me since I have gone from dark red back to my real colour of dark blonde. It pulls red on me and makes my face look dirty. Deducting 2 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by kirstenp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush! I have had it for over 4 years, and wear it all the time! It gives a rosy, healthy glow to my skin, is pretty long-wearing, and is perfect for everyday. I don't know how well it would show up on dark skin tones, but if you are fair and looking for a new MAC blush, DEFINITELY check this one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had my makeup done at MAC, and the blush that the girl put on me was this one. With my skin being so fair, it's hard to find a blush that works with my skin tone. This one is perfect and looks natural.(: love it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2012 10:19:00 PM More reviews by ladehc

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Tenderling is my favorite blush at the moment. I've had it for a year or so and used it a couple of times but threw it in the back of my drawer and forgot about it. I'm so glad I rediscovered it! On my NW20 skin it is the perfect nude/peach/neutral color that warms up my face without throwing any orange. I use it on my cheeks, up my temples, lightly across my nose and chin and it brightens up and warms my face without looking unnatural at all. This works much better than bronzer for me. It doesn't look like much in the pan but I think, especially if you have skin similar to mine (pale, cool), it is a great purchase!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by darkeyedfran

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product...ugh....first off, I want to just point of that MAC blushes do not last on me...at all! Pair up ablush that doesn't last more than an hour plus the fact that it's light then I might as well not even bother applying blush. Sorry to be negative, I feel like MAC blushes either work for you or they don't. For high end blush i'm sticking with Tarte, though.