MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 12/2/2013 11:09:00 PM

Way too light...looks like white powder on me. Will stick to Prism and Blushbaby.

on 11/19/2013 5:53:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Wavy, Fine

First saw this on youtube. Tanya Burr (I think) was using this for a contour color. I also have Harmony from Mac, which is darker. Also a good contour color. I'm an NC20. This was okay as a contour but I like it more for a blush. On me it's a slightly peachy nude. It's a sheer tone so not crazy pigmented but buildable. Nice with a more dramatic eye look. Also very work appropriate. Not sure how much it would show up on darker skin tones. But happy to have this in my blush collection.

This was my first ever blush. I have redness on my face; not everywhere but just on my cheeks, and it's not dark but it still bothers me. Because of my redness I've spent a lot of effort and time finding a good foundation routine that covers it for me. This is why I never was a fan of blush. I have always LOVED bronzer because I'm definitely a summer girl, but blush was something I never even considered. One day I was at this The Bay event (a Canadian department store) in the cosmetics department -where they have a MAC counter- I was talking with one of the MAC girls and the subject came up somehow, and I told her about all of this. Tenderling was the first blush she recommended to me as it's got nice mauve tones, is muted but is a really flattering shade. She said it was a very popular, wearable shade that's meant to be very flattering on most. She tried it on me and I was kind of wary but I did like it; I kind of realized the purpose of blush in that instant. Anyway I bought the blush and now I'm VERY happy with it. It's the perfect day to day blush for regular life, and again, super flattering.

on 9/26/2013 4:43:00 AM

amazing blush! I hit pan within 6 months (even though I have about 10+ different blushes). I'm NC20 with yellow undertones. This is a matte neutral (not orangey or pinkey) shade that can be piled on as a suitable contour product for fair skintones (in fact I learned about this product through pixiwoo/sam chapman's old tutorial on kim kardashian makeup, where she layered this under MAC peaches). it can also be used as a neutral blush on its own, which is suitable for daytime/work, and also looks great with a night time smokey eye. im glad I picked this over Harmony as a contour shade because it can also be used as a blush. also, I tried nars douceur (which is a similar shade) but it didn't show up as well on me. this is a great color, texture, price point, everything. I think anyone with fair skintones would easily be able to make it work. :)

A perfect pale, matte peach that works for paler/rosier skin tones.
Not sure how well this would work for someone with yellow-y undertones. But for me, porcelain in the winter and still fair in the summer, with pink undertones, it works very well as a quite natural-looking peachy blush. Perfect for a no-makeup look or to pair with a bolder lip.

on 8/2/2013 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I got this blush at the beginning of Spring and I have to say that I love the sheer wash it provides on my either pale or tannish skin. It does gravitate more towards the 'warm" end but I like that it's not as intense as a bronzer. Perfect for the office.

on 4/26/2013 3:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is perfect for that trademark "no makeup-makeup look!" It's a nude pink that leans warm which shows up as a subtle flush on the cheeks to give you that healthy boost of color you need without overemphasizing the fact that you're wearing blush! A must-have for low maintenance days, and for low maintenance gals. :)

This reminds me a lot of the discontinued but then-very popular Chanel Joues Contraste in NUDE. google it. both are amazing! But obviously, MAC Tenderling is much cheaper, and permanent. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really hate this blush. I dont see how this could look nice on anyone. Im very fair in the winter, but I tan in the summer so I have tried this blush im when different skin tones and it NEVER works. It looks dirty, it looks ruddy, and it just sucks. Its not even good for a contour colour because its too pink.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

My new favorite blush! I love using this as a gentle blush on its own for a natural peachy look or when I am trying to warm up my face. It also looks great when applied on the contour line under my cheekbones and blended out with some of my very cool toned pink blushes on top. Very versatile and works wonders as a bronzer too! Can't be beat. HG product.

on 1/14/2013 9:51:00 AM

Gorgeous color on my pale skin. I wear it every day when I want a simple "makeup but no makeup look". I do not have to worry about using a heavy hand. I cannot wear pink blushes so this is a nice beige peach for me,