December 21, 2014 | 1584 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2013 4:43:00 AM More reviews by fluffmonsta

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

amazing blush! I hit pan within 6 months (even though I have about 10+ different blushes). I'm NC20 with yellow undertones. This is a matte neutral (not orangey or pinkey) shade that can be piled on as a suitable contour product for fair skintones (in fact I learned about this product through pixiwoo/sam chapman's old tutorial on kim kardashian makeup, where she layered this under MAC peaches). it can also be used as a neutral blush on its own, which is suitable for daytime/work, and also looks great with a night time smokey eye. im glad I picked this over Harmony as a contour shade because it can also be used as a blush. also, I tried nars douceur (which is a similar shade) but it didn't show up as well on me. this is a great color, texture, price point, everything. I think anyone with fair skintones would easily be able to make it work. :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 4:34:00 PM More reviews by mizsockmonkey

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

A perfect pale, matte peach that works for paler/rosier skin tones.
Not sure how well this would work for someone with yellow-y undertones. But for me, porcelain in the winter and still fair in the summer, with pink undertones, it works very well as a quite natural-looking peachy blush. Perfect for a no-makeup look or to pair with a bolder lip.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2013 12:43:00 PM More reviews by jhoggan

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this blush at the beginning of Spring and I have to say that I love the sheer wash it provides on my either pale or tannish skin. It does gravitate more towards the 'warm" end but I like that it's not as intense as a bronzer. Perfect for the office.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:45:00 AM More reviews by hellodionne

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is perfect for that trademark "no makeup-makeup look!" It's a nude pink that leans warm which shows up as a subtle flush on the cheeks to give you that healthy boost of color you need without overemphasizing the fact that you're wearing blush! A must-have for low maintenance days, and for low maintenance gals. :)

This reminds me a lot of the discontinued but then-very popular Chanel Joues Contraste in NUDE. google it. both are amazing! But obviously, MAC Tenderling is much cheaper, and permanent. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 4/10/2013 7:18:00 PM More reviews by whereismymind59

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really hate this blush. I dont see how this could look nice on anyone. Im very fair in the winter, but I tan in the summer so I have tried this blush im when different skin tones and it NEVER works. It looks dirty, it looks ruddy, and it just sucks. Its not even good for a contour colour because its too pink.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/16/2013 5:57:00 PM More reviews by Menolikepolos

My new favorite blush! I love using this as a gentle blush on its own for a natural peachy look or when I am trying to warm up my face. It also looks great when applied on the contour line under my cheekbones and blended out with some of my very cool toned pink blushes on top. Very versatile and works wonders as a bronzer too! Can't be beat. HG product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2013 9:51:00 AM More reviews by jan232

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous color on my pale skin. I wear it every day when I want a simple "makeup but no makeup look". I do not have to worry about using a heavy hand. I cannot wear pink blushes so this is a nice beige peach for me,

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 6:39:00 AM More reviews by Horny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I was looking for a natural looking blush that wasnt clownlike and this fits the bill perfectly on my NC30 skin tone. The colour in the pan looked very beige and pale in the shop, but I tried it and on me it looks like a nude peach on my cheeks that's very natural. This blush seems to suit whatever colours I have on my eyes or lips too so it is very versatile! I just wish I had bought it years ago instead of wasting tons of money on the wrong colours! EDIT 4.7.13 This colour no longer suits me since I have gone from dark red back to my real colour of dark blonde. It pulls red on me and makes my face look dirty. Deducting 2 lippies.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 7:33:00 PM More reviews by kirstenp

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is my HG blush! I have had it for over 4 years, and wear it all the time! It gives a rosy, healthy glow to my skin, is pretty long-wearing, and is perfect for everyday. I don't know how well it would show up on dark skin tones, but if you are fair and looking for a new MAC blush, DEFINITELY check this one out!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by ahmazingemilee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I had my makeup done at MAC, and the blush that the girl put on me was this one. With my skin being so fair, it's hard to find a blush that works with my skin tone. This one is perfect and looks natural.(: love it!