November 28, 2014 | 2034 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by YanyCosmetics

One of my favorite fragrances. Every time I wear it I have people tell me how great I smell. You can wear it anytime but makes you feel super sexy if you wear it at night with your favorite dress!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/30/2012 4:28:00 PM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #2] Dark Kiss…argh, hrm, what to say about it? Other than it’s being discontinued. On one hand that’s a shame, because I love when Bath & Body Works steps out of the fruity-girly pigeonhole it’s fallen into lately, but they’ve gotten it a hell of a lot right-er than this. Orange Sapphire comes to mind: a fragrance that explored innovative territory and accomplished a rare type of fresh, clean sophistication to show for it. With Dark Kiss, one word describes the beautifully-packaged blend of saccharine and smoky: OBNOXIOUS. My visual style is edgy, edgy, edgy, but as far as scents go, I’m kind of conservative; I don’t want people to smell me before they see me, and I don’t want something that tries too hard, as Dark Kiss does. Then again, I do have a mild case of sensory defensiveness—misinterpreting ordinary stimulus as threatening signals—so for all I know, that could hold as much blame as personal preference. Hopefully, the hole B&BW is opening in their Signature Collection can be filled with something that offers a dusky, sultry, grown-up persona that isn’t strong enough to get up and walk on its own. I recommend they spend some quality time with Versace Crystal Noir or Armani Code, and take lots and lots of notes.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/28/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

When I was in B&BW during their Semi-Annual sale, I picked up the Dark Kiss full size body mist out of the three dollar bin. I picked it up and put it on a piece of sample paper, and I waved it and I almost gagged. But, it was three dollars so I just bought it anyways. When I got home I sprayed it on my wrists and neck, and I got compliments from everyone around me! I actaully did end up really liking the smell, but if I put too much on I smell it for hours and get a headache. Nice packaging and it stays for hours!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 8:47:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I've had the dark kisses creamy body wash and mist for over a year now and I really enjoy it but very occasional do I enjoy it. Its a very dark scent. Stays FOREVER. I mean really it does. I've sprayed it on my clothes and it will be on them till I wash them. So the staying power alone is amazing. It is definitely a sexy spray. All the guys love it. Its such a rich musky scent. And the creamy body wash it really is super creamy and feels like a dream. I knocked off a lippie because personally I don't find myself wearing this much because when you do wear it I feel like it can be much and you set it aside for a while then go back to it. I like stuff I can get a ton of use out of but this isnt my go to scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/24/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by lexigill

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this fragrance. It's sweet and sensual and has a dark berry tone to it. I love it as an inexpensive every day scent for fall and winter. I do find that all B&BW scents fade fairly quickly on me but the price is pretty reasonable. I will continue to buy as I love the scent and always get compliments from men on how nice I smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/1/2012 11:20:00 PM More reviews by Wolfshimmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the sexiest and most delicious scent I have ever come across. It is my instant favorite. I especially love the body shimmer spray, so I smell ever so tasty and I glitter too. It smells like Pink Sugar and reminds me of cupcakes! It is just delectable!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/22/2012 3:27:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This has to be high on the list of bath and body works sexiest scents it smells amazing and I love it soo much. I bout the whole set and that says alot for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2012 10:11:00 PM More reviews by pretty_please

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Speaking about the body spray here. I love it. I think it's like sexified grown woman cotton candy. It reminds me of a more adult version of Pink Sugar. Lasts a long time on me! Fav scent right now.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 4:24:00 AM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I agree with flyingfish below that this is how a vampire would smell like.

Don't get me wrong. I like it. I think it's sexy in a slightly morbid kind of way. Kinda like a bottle straight out of Morticia Adams' wardrobe. I think the people who like this scent might be best friends with people who like Demeter Funeral Home. :)

I want to but I don't think I'm brave enough to use this. This honestly scares the bejesus out of me whenever I smell it. I always feel like there's a vampire coming or the ghost of my dead relative is just right behind me. I'm not even exaggerating when I say that my heart races when I smell this. I watch too many movies.

I won't throw away mine, though. I'll keep it for when I need to channel my inner Morticia.

Well, since it's Halloween, it's in season I guess :)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 10:27:00 AM More reviews by CyborgAnnie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this! To me this has the same tones as Kat Von D's Sinner which I also love. I live in a med size town and can't get to Sinner easily and prefer not to order online when possible. I will be buying most items in thia scent and the sparkly pump. It's such a sexy scent! My husband keeps smelling my neck and kissing on me when I wear this. A very nice extra bonus bc I would wear it even if it made him barf. Sorry for saying barf, oh I just said barf again. This scent smells a million times better than barf. I should get a marketing job, "Buy this, it smells much better then barf and men will desire you."

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No