January 29, 2015 | 2018 users online

Powder - Too Faced - AMAZING FACE SPF FOUNDATION

rated 4 of 5 on 6/25/2013 8:26:00 PM More reviews by cailys

This was my first really good foundation, properly matched to my skin and everything, and I love it. I have pretty oily skin, so powder foundation was a good way for me to control oil without needing to add separate powder. It doesn't give quite as good coverage as a liquid or cream would, but it definitely evens out skin tone. It can be a little cakey if you aren't careful in application (I would recommend using a kabuki brush to apply instead of the sponge that comes with), plus it kind of sticks to the fine hairs on my face. It is a little pricey, although not horrible. I am currently using Maybelline Mineral Sheers Pressed Powder as a substitute, but when I have money again, I will probably switch back to Too Faced.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by nomnomnom1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great powder! Every time I use this, I get compliments on my skin. it goes on sheer, and leaves the skin looking like porcelain. I'm knocking off two stars because I I bought it as a foundation, and yes, it is called "flexible coverage" which I do not disagree with, however in order for it to give enough coverage to be considered "foundation" you need to use quite a bit (and I have pretty good skin alone) and when you do, it tends to feel drying; but seeing as I've been using it mainly as a setting powder over a bb cream or tinted moisturizer and I've already hit pan after about a month, I'd have to say for 32 or 35 bucks (or however much I paid) its not worth it to use as a foundation alone, unless you have PERFECT skin. I would agree with other reviewers that this is basically an expensive setting powder. I will probably repurchase because I love it as a setting powder and it does make me look flawless :) p.s, it does smell like sunblock, but I don't think it's too strong, it's almost refreshing and it doesn't last

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's hard for me to find ANY foundations that are light enough for my skin tone, but this is perfect. I have oily skin as well, and in Texas most foundations melt off immediately. I usually use a BB cream underneath and use a concealer brush for dark circles and blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by DarkMia1

Very simple powder,I think you pay mostly for amazing package not for powder,becouse powder is very simple like maybellene or loreal :) nothing special just extremely beautiful package.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

expensive finishing powder.

i didnt find this had enough pigment to be a foundation.
trying to build it up just made my face dry and flakey
and i usually have oily skin. it doesnt have much coverage really

i now just use this as a finishing powder over othe powder foundations or liquids/concealer

packaging is really nice though

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

i like that the coverage is buildable and can obtain a flawless face

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by taylorparkhill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty basic. Nothing very special about it.

PROS:
-pretty packaging
-good coverage

CONS:
-doesn't last long at all, my face becomes oily within an hour or so.
-Very bulky
-not a lot of product for the price you're paying
-Appears chalky on my face.

You can buy so many similar products for much cheaper that will last a lot longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ferisita

I really wanted to like this...I really like the liquid formula and I bought this to set and touch up if needed....well...i dont like it....i dont hate it neither.

The packaging is gorgeous really! But I paid like $50 for this...i have been using this for 2 weeks, i only apply it when i do my makeup in the morning and i've already hit pan....so i will be finishing this very quickly! Also, although the color is really nice and it looks pretty on the skin it doesnt last a lot, only a couple of hours, and the matte effect dissapears really fast on my very oily skin, so I have to blot several times...

I think it is not an awful product, but for the price I prefer maybe mineralize skinfinish, mac studio fix or maybelline dream matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by BelleEtoile

I LOVE this powder!! It makes my skin look amazing!! First makeup item Ive bought in a long time that really makes me look so much better! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting flawless, younger looking skin =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by tinlopez

Good powder. No caking, no matter how much layering you do. I love this powder, I just hope it comes with higher SPF.