Too Faced AMAZING FACE SPF FOUNDATION

Talc, Silica, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Dimethicone, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Octyldodecyl Stearate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol. ( /-): Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 6/25/2013 8:26:00 PM

This was my first really good foundation, properly matched to my skin and everything, and I love it. I have pretty oily skin, so powder foundation was a good way for me to control oil without needing to add separate powder. It doesn't give quite as good coverage as a liquid or cream would, but it definitely evens out skin tone. It can be a little cakey if you aren't careful in application (I would recommend using a kabuki brush to apply instead of the sponge that comes with), plus it kind of sticks to the fine hairs on my face. It is a little pricey, although not horrible. I am currently using Maybelline Mineral Sheers Pressed Powder as a substitute, but when I have money again, I will probably switch back to Too Faced.

on 5/29/2013 7:43:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Great powder! Every time I use this, I get compliments on my skin. it goes on sheer, and leaves the skin looking like porcelain. I'm knocking off two stars because I I bought it as a foundation, and yes, it is called "flexible coverage" which I do not disagree with, however in order for it to give enough coverage to be considered "foundation" you need to use quite a bit (and I have pretty good skin alone) and when you do, it tends to feel drying; but seeing as I've been using it mainly as a setting powder over a bb cream or tinted moisturizer and I've already hit pan after about a month, I'd have to say for 32 or 35 bucks (or however much I paid) its not worth it to use as a foundation alone, unless you have PERFECT skin. I would agree with other reviewers that this is basically an expensive setting powder. I will probably repurchase because I love it as a setting powder and it does make me look flawless :) p.s, it does smell like sunblock, but I don't think it's too strong, it's almost refreshing and it doesn't last

on 5/18/2013 3:11:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

It's hard for me to find ANY foundations that are light enough for my skin tone, but this is perfect. I have oily skin as well, and in Texas most foundations melt off immediately. I usually use a BB cream underneath and use a concealer brush for dark circles and blemishes.

on 2/17/2013 2:51:00 PM

Very simple powder,I think you pay mostly for amazing package not for powder,becouse powder is very simple like maybellene or loreal :) nothing special just extremely beautiful package.

on 1/19/2013 5:12:00 PM

expensive finishing powder.

i didnt find this had enough pigment to be a foundation.
trying to build it up just made my face dry and flakey
and i usually have oily skin. it doesnt have much coverage really

i now just use this as a finishing powder over othe powder foundations or liquids/concealer

packaging is really nice though

on 1/17/2013 11:03:00 PM

i like that the coverage is buildable and can obtain a flawless face

Pretty basic. Nothing very special about it.

PROS:
-pretty packaging
-good coverage

CONS:
-doesn't last long at all, my face becomes oily within an hour or so.
-Very bulky
-not a lot of product for the price you're paying
-Appears chalky on my face.

You can buy so many similar products for much cheaper that will last a lot longer.

on 9/23/2012 12:14:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this...I really like the liquid formula and I bought this to set and touch up if needed....well...i dont like it....i dont hate it neither.

The packaging is gorgeous really! But I paid like $50 for this...i have been using this for 2 weeks, i only apply it when i do my makeup in the morning and i've already hit pan....so i will be finishing this very quickly! Also, although the color is really nice and it looks pretty on the skin it doesnt last a lot, only a couple of hours, and the matte effect dissapears really fast on my very oily skin, so I have to blot several times...

I think it is not an awful product, but for the price I prefer maybe mineralize skinfinish, mac studio fix or maybelline dream matte.

on 9/13/2012 1:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I LOVE this powder!! It makes my skin look amazing!! First makeup item Ive bought in a long time that really makes me look so much better! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting flawless, younger looking skin =)

on 8/11/2012 2:55:00 PM

Good powder. No caking, no matter how much layering you do. I love this powder, I just hope it comes with higher SPF.