December 19, 2014 | 1160 users online

Powder - Too Faced - AMAZING FACE SPF FOUNDATION

rated 4 of 5 on 5/29/2013 7:43:00 PM More reviews by nomnomnom1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great powder! Every time I use this, I get compliments on my skin. it goes on sheer, and leaves the skin looking like porcelain. I'm knocking off two stars because I I bought it as a foundation, and yes, it is called "flexible coverage" which I do not disagree with, however in order for it to give enough coverage to be considered "foundation" you need to use quite a bit (and I have pretty good skin alone) and when you do, it tends to feel drying; but seeing as I've been using it mainly as a setting powder over a bb cream or tinted moisturizer and I've already hit pan after about a month, I'd have to say for 32 or 35 bucks (or however much I paid) its not worth it to use as a foundation alone, unless you have PERFECT skin. I would agree with other reviewers that this is basically an expensive setting powder. I will probably repurchase because I love it as a setting powder and it does make me look flawless :) p.s, it does smell like sunblock, but I don't think it's too strong, it's almost refreshing and it doesn't last

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2013 3:11:00 AM More reviews by katielotus

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

It's hard for me to find ANY foundations that are light enough for my skin tone, but this is perfect. I have oily skin as well, and in Texas most foundations melt off immediately. I usually use a BB cream underneath and use a concealer brush for dark circles and blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by DarkMia1

Very simple powder,I think you pay mostly for amazing package not for powder,becouse powder is very simple like maybellene or loreal :) nothing special just extremely beautiful package.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 5:12:00 PM More reviews by Vanillablood

expensive finishing powder.

i didnt find this had enough pigment to be a foundation.
trying to build it up just made my face dry and flakey
and i usually have oily skin. it doesnt have much coverage really

i now just use this as a finishing powder over othe powder foundations or liquids/concealer

packaging is really nice though

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 11:03:00 PM More reviews by mintygreen02

i like that the coverage is buildable and can obtain a flawless face

rated 3 of 5 on 9/29/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by taylorparkhill

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Pretty basic. Nothing very special about it.

PROS:
-pretty packaging
-good coverage

CONS:
-doesn't last long at all, my face becomes oily within an hour or so.
-Very bulky
-not a lot of product for the price you're paying
-Appears chalky on my face.

You can buy so many similar products for much cheaper that will last a lot longer.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2012 12:14:00 AM More reviews by ferisita

I really wanted to like this...I really like the liquid formula and I bought this to set and touch up if needed....well...i dont like it....i dont hate it neither.

The packaging is gorgeous really! But I paid like $50 for this...i have been using this for 2 weeks, i only apply it when i do my makeup in the morning and i've already hit pan....so i will be finishing this very quickly! Also, although the color is really nice and it looks pretty on the skin it doesnt last a lot, only a couple of hours, and the matte effect dissapears really fast on my very oily skin, so I have to blot several times...

I think it is not an awful product, but for the price I prefer maybe mineralize skinfinish, mac studio fix or maybelline dream matte.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by BelleEtoile

I LOVE this powder!! It makes my skin look amazing!! First makeup item Ive bought in a long time that really makes me look so much better! I highly recommend this to anyone wanting flawless, younger looking skin =)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/11/2012 2:55:00 PM More reviews by tinlopez

Good powder. No caking, no matter how much layering you do. I love this powder, I just hope it comes with higher SPF.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 5:05:00 PM More reviews by curlylashes91

I got the color warm vanilla and I'm an nc25. It blends in really well. I was going to pick the color perfect nude but it was too orange on me. I'm very yellow so the undertone on this one was just right. It's very smooth and my skin is on the normal to combination side. I apply moisturizer and primer underneath and it covers all my hyper pigmentation.