July 28, 2014 | 1071 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Conair - Infiniti You Curl No Clamp Curling Iron

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2013 10:41:00 PM More reviews by Karina24Lopez

I think the Conair You Curl wand is an amazing hair curler! I have had many failed attempts in the past with other clamp curlers and they just never seemed to work for me. My curls would turn out terrible, but with the wand they turned out amazing. Even on my first try using it they turned out pretty and way better than all the times I have tried using past curlers combined. I was quite in- talented when it came to curling my hair but now with the Conair You Curl I can actually curl my hair and it will look good.(: It does have a learning curve and after watching videos on YouTube I learned curling upside down produces better curls. This curler cost me about $27 including tax so I think it was well worth the money and I would definitely buy again. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great curler that gets the job done.(:

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2013 9:13:00 PM More reviews by withlovemelanie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This was my first time ever purchasing a curling wand as opposed to an iron. Oddly enough, I am a proud owner of the Conair Infiniti Pro clamp curler. After watching countless Youtube videos I finally decided to go out and purchase this. I bought the XL version at the Bay for $30 dollars, the selling price varies depending on the retailer. I know some stores such as Wal-Mart sell it at about $20.

When I first tried out this wand, I was amazed at how user friendly it was. It only took me about 2 or 3 tries to figure out how to make the most of this wand which was amazing. As a super clumsy person, I thought I would surely burn myself every use - surprisingly I haven't!

The thing that is so different about this wand than other wands and curlers is how unique the curls are. They're indescribable, they're not the spiral-y curls you get with a clamp curling iron (and most wands) and the amount of compliments this has made me receive is amazing.

The best thing about this is that for grad I was going to go get my hair done professionally to achieve this look, and instead I got it right at home! Not only this, but the curls are super hydrated and silky looking, this is coming from someone with the frizziest hair ever!

It is a little expensive for a drugstore curler, but seriously - it's worth it!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/4/2013 10:25:00 PM More reviews by violetnights

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is easy to use and holds my curls like no other curling iron or hot roller set has. They come out beautiful, shiny, and bouncy. I have to take off one lipstick because I wish the barrel was bigger. The curls are a little tighter than I prefer. They are not tight spiral curls by any means, but I was wanting the loose, Victoria Secret bombshell waves. However, after a few hours they loosen up to that desired look. I would buy again in a jumbo size. So nice to have an affordable, effective DS tool! Thank you Conair!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by zehrag

I've tried a lot of curlers and none of them seemed to do the work like this one! After months of curling my hair from a clamp curler and straightener, I decided to give this curling wand a try!

It curls my hair in no time at all and gives such bouncy and shiny curls!
It was definitely worth the $23 I spent on it.
I recommend this to anyone looking for a lower end priced curling wand or even just a cool heating tool to have around the house.

I have yet to use them on my hair extensions, lets see how that goes :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:45:00 PM More reviews by magnifiquee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just bought this from amazon, and I got the XL version. This curler is a wand so there is no clamp, which I love because I feel a clamp always leaves an ugly kink in the hair if you don't do it properly.

I like how sleek the curler is and it isn't too bulky, I do wish the wire was longer, it's kind of short. It gets really hot and heats up VERY fast which is really good. It doesn't have an automatic shut off which kind of sucks but it's not a deal breaker for me. I have coarse and thick hair and this still curls my hair beautifully. I barely have to hold the hair for more than 10 seconds to get a perfect ringlet. I am in love with this curler, it works so well and for such a good price. I got it for $30 on amazon, and in walmart it's about $37CAD which is still a very good price in comparison to my Paul Mitchell curler and it does the same job. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a curler that inexpensive and does the job well.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2013 10:08:00 PM More reviews by sabcat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This curling wand is amazing. ESPECIALLY for the price!
I first heard about this curling wand from tons of beauty guru's on YouTube.
Typically, they would use tons of high end products, which is why I was stunned when I heard the reviews about this curling wand.
It truly works wonders.

PROS:
-Heats up quickly
-Curls hair effortlessly
-Fast styling : you don't have to hold a curl for 10 seconds at most!
-Your hair style lasts days
-Has 3 different heat settings
-The price is amazing
-Hair looks shiny, and is not damaged
-The tourmaline ceramic plates help minimize future damage

CONS:
-Does not have automatic shut-off feature
-Packaging could be a little prettier

All in all, this is a wonderful iron that gives perfect, voluminous, effortless waves/curls. I am in love with this wand and how fast it takes me to do my hair. Even when I had 22 inch extensions in my hair, I curled it ALL in less than 10 minutes. Amazing. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for Lana Del Rey esk curls/waves.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by DrTierraFierce

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Omg this is one of the best hair appliances Ive bought since 2008. Ive been looking for something to give my hair that sexy Kim Kardashian wavy curly look and Ive finally found it and for only $25 bucks at walmart. I can not curl my hair with a flat iron to save my life I would def buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by enchantedlullaby87

When I first got the you curl I hated it. I finally learned to hold it upside down and it's awesome! I have difficult to curl hair think hair. The you curl gives me gorgeous curls that last and it takes no time! I do find the button annoying and my hair can slip especially on my right side because I'm a righty. Still gets a great review because I got mine for 27 bucks at target!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2013 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rainonyourparade

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this.
The only thing I would change is the cord is too short and I always turn it off accidentally.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by starberry237

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

LOve this! bought this curler when it first came out and just for a reference, i have hair down to my hip. makes my curls last and they turn out gorgeous! this gives more of a tighter curl and is super easy to use. i usually set the heat to 310 or less. i lost the glove long time ago and its really hard to get a burn with this. love the design must have curler! will never get a clamp curling wand ever ahaha