Kiehl's Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula 133

4.4

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Stearyl Alcohol, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Myristyl Alcohol, Hydrolized Soy Protein, Hydrolized Wheat Protein, Chlorhexidine Dihydrochloride, Fragrance

Again, I got a 65ml free bottle of this, I think it's a really nice conditioner. (and again, I prefer something with stronger smell)

hands down best conditionner in the world.

on 3/5/2008 11:49:00 PM

This is probably good for normal and shorter hair. But it's completely oil-free (not even synthetic oils! Pretty impressive), and with my long hair with drying split ends I need to add a little oil to protect my hair. This doesn't do much. (I use their Leave-In Conditioner instead.)
This has a nice, fluid, light consistency though that is easy to distribute evenly. It's probably good for normal to greasy hair that gets frizzy and for any shorter hair styles that don't get split ends.
Finally, I like that Kiehl's doesn't test on animals.

on 1/25/2008 7:21:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I use this as a grooming aid, and I love it. When I wear my hair curly, it tames the frizz and smells like neroli. The texture is divine, and because it is also a conditioner, leaves my hair nice and moist, not dry and brittle. I would say it has emollient qualities that really help keep the waves in my hair wavy. I would not suggest this as a rinse out conditioner unless you have thin or oily hair. My hair is thick and dry and needs something a little more moisturizing.

on 1/4/2008 2:18:00 AM

The best conditioner there is for the following reasons:

1. Very light texture.
2. Does not give me acne or any form of break out.
3. Does not make my face oily
4. Does not weigh my hair down
5. Leaves my hair shiny

I use this with Amino Acid shampoo and always rinse off. For reference, I have long hair and the only thing that touches my hair is henna + indigo and Sisley botanical extract for hair and scalp.

Worth every penny.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm a little surprised that there are so many raving reviews here, I thought Kiehls Hair Conditioner and Grooming Aid Formula was just okay.

I took two lippies off because it did not detangle my hair, and did not do anything noticeable for my hair.

I wonder if my hair type would benefit more by using this as a grooming aid instead of conditioner...

on 5/27/2007 6:25:00 PM

I received this as a sample in one of my Kiehls orders, and I really liked it at first. And I still like it, too. But it upsets me how Kiehls can't create a styling product that is somewhat in between the Formula 133 and the Leave-in Conditioner! The formula 133 seems to not provide enough moisture for my hair, and the leave-in makes my hair ultra soft but weighs it down! So, if you are in the market for a *light* but effective leave-in, look no further than the Formula 133. I might buy this product to have around to use on impulse, as it did leave my hair shiny and soft.

on 5/9/2007 1:50:00 PM

I think this is the best of all the Kiehls conditioners. Quite frankly I don't think any of them are outstanding, but this one is the best of all of them. This is a very light liquid like solution that is great at detangling. Also very nice for a leave in conditioner. Overall it's alright if you are looking for something to work fast and is not heavy.

on 4/30/2007 1:00:00 PM

i would buy this by the bucket if i could. i have long, thick, virgin hair and this works great for me. my roots are oily, but i get major frizz, too. this conditioner doesn't break out my neck or cheeks like most other conditioners do. i leave it on for 2 minutes, comb it through, then leave it on for another 3-5 minutes and rinse. it does what i need it to do, doesn't smell cheap, and never leaves build up. the price is outrageous unless you buy the largest bottle-it goes quickly because quite a lot is needed.

on 4/10/2007 8:46:00 AM

Made my hair kinda shiny but weighed it down. Still LOVE the heat protecting straightening cream!!! Really similar to their leave-in conditioner.

Popular Hair Products