October 2, 2014 | 1806 users online

Lips - Korres - Raspberry Antioxidant Liquid Lipstick (ALL)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/29/2012 1:50:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I bought three for $7 each on clearance, and I don't think I'd pay the $22 full price. They are like jam lip glosses and very shiny, but not a liquid lipstick. I love the vanilla scent, cooling sensation, and shade range. Update: I put these in a drawer for awhile and now I'm wearing them in the fall and winter. They're so moisturizing, and I love the tinted gloss.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 10:54:00 PM More reviews by L7412

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have this in the colour Natural/25. I love the texture and finish of this "lipstick". I have never tried a liquid lipstick before. I think the slight sheen it leaves is very subtle and pretty. I don't like super shiny gloss, so this is the perfect amount of shine for me. If you like super shiny...this is not the product for you (but you can always layer a gloss on top).

The product has a vanilla smell. I quite like the smell, I think it's sweet and delicious smelling. The smell goes away in less than a minute. The lipstick is not very long wearing, but I think the colour fades very nicely. As in, you're not going to get a ring of colour around your lips and it's not going to flake or feather. The colour will just gradually fade away, without leaving residue.

I think it's quite expensive for the size ($22 for 0.12oz). So I'll be on the lookout for cheaper alternatives.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2011 6:16:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a 3 pack of these "liquid lipsticks" as a gift and I LOVE them!!! I have been looking for a very pigmented gloss or very moisturizing lipstick and now the search is over. These are similar to the texture of Lancome's juicy tubes. They are highly pigmented and very moisturizing. The red color is a gorgeous, glam, retro, true red. They don't last very long on your lips but they taste and feel good; so, it's no problem to keep reapplying.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/16/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by tsmith4896

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have had this liquid lip color for less than 4 hours and am in love. I too purchsed the three pack kit from Sephora with Red, Raspberry, and a rosy type color. The colors are wonderfully vivid and not too glossy, not too matte. I will update at a later date, but for now, I am in heaven.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2011 1:26:00 PM More reviews by isavella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got three shades of this liquid lipstick (Soft Pink, Berry, and Red) from sephora.com for $22. I'm pretty sure they each retail for almost that price, so I can't really comment on worthiness due to expense because they sure as hell were (this is the main reason I troll sephora.com, to get the Korres sets for cheap. It's like a sick game). ANYWAY. The texture is thin and creamy and the color spreads evenly with the doe-foot applicator. It does have a very slight cooling sensation, but no tingling or anything like many "plumping" products. I love the colors in the kit - Soft Pink is a lighter, creamy rose with some microglitter. Berry is a gorgeous bright pop of dark fuschia. Red is a supernice satiny red, bright, saturated. These are definitely in-between lip products. The texture + color seems to play with the best qualities of both lipstick and gloss. They are very pretty, with a nice non-sticky sheen and medium lasting power. I think they make a very modern, updated look. Something that's not too girly but extremely feminine. A+

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2011 1:58:00 AM More reviews by ReggieJackson

This is nice. I received it along with a kit from Korres. I just wanted the primer, but this came with it as well as a mascara and sample of moisturizer. Great stuff. It is soothing. It doesn't last long, but it feels nice on top of lipstick or just lips.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 8:05:00 AM More reviews by OmToast

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Amazing. I will preface this by saying that I avoid "liquid lipsticks" like farking plague. Actually, I would snuggle a plague flea-infested rat before I'd pick up "liquid lipstick" and that remains true to this day. I may, however, fling said rat into traffic (no I wouldn't) to get my hands on this stuff because this is not a liquid lipstick the way you're probably thinking liquid lipstick. This is the World's Most Amazing Lip Gloss. It is hyper-pigmented; that's about the only thing lipstick-y about it. It gives full, lipstick-worthy coverage. But it does so with a moisturizing, healthy (rather than glassy) shine, and no stickiness. I repeat: ZERO STICKINESS. It feels beautiful--like a balm, does not creep, wears glossy and bright for ages before fading gracefully and leaving lips soft. The color is phenomenal: a bright pink-based . . . raspberry. really lovely and punchy, yet effortless. Great for every season. Application is a breeze with the doe foot applicator, which surprised me. Just a very thin coat is perfect--too thick does nothing to improve color payoff, and only makes lips superslick (which I don't personally like). Will definitely re-purchase, and will pick up some additional colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/10/2011 10:34:00 PM More reviews by zoltan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wanted to love it, because the color online looked great for spring. But the SMELL - ugh!!! I tried it once, didn't like the goopey texture, gagged at the scent/noxious odor and gave it to my niece. Sad, but I def. won't by another Korres.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2010 10:52:00 PM More reviews by niferphoto

I was looking for a red lip look that was a bit more than a gloss but not quite a lipstick. This fits the bill nicely. I find it easier to apply if I start with a swipe of nivea moisturizing gloss first. Works best applied with a lip brush as it's very thick. Nice product. Wish the tube was bigger though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/17/2010 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jostoli7

Just got this from Sephora. I am a gloss girl as lipsticks always feel too drying to my lips. So far, these have been great. I have it in 25 Natural and 30 Nude Beige. It is a slick textured, not even slightly sticky opaque gloss/liquid lipstick with a nice natural thin & not glassy shine. It's described as cooling, I don't get much of that but it does feel hydrating to me which is a plus. The color seems to last but I will update that as I wear it longer.. The color 25 Natural is a little darker than the website swatches show but still looks very nice with a deeper flushed/bitten lip look. Nude Beige 30 is a great med-nude color that does not wash me out and is only just slightly lighter than my normal lip color- I have very pigmented lips and fair skin, so finding a good nude has been hard as most are too light. I would def buy these again as the liquid lipstick gives a more finished look than the glosses can. When I'm in Sephora I will check out the other colors too but on the computer at least- they look a little to bright to me, but I am the type that prefers the MLBB look, and these two colors are perfect for that.
*edit: returned the Nude Beige as it just didn't give be the bang for the buck color wise- just matched my lips when it wore down a bit. After further wear, these do need re-applying during the day but, still less drying than lipstick to me and lighter feeling. Not as hydrating as I hoped though.