Too Faced Too Faced Leopard Love Complexion Perfection Kit

3.0

on 7/23/2011 11:32:00 PM

Meh. I like the bronzer, it works for my pale-ish skin, but the blush is too subtle for my liking, and I don't even understand what to do with the brightener (yea, I read the guide but it looked so out of place on my face). I got it for 20 dollars on sale, so that was convenient, but after a few months one of the palettes shattered and was ruined (luckily it was the brightener -- which I never used anyways), so that was a bummer. Basically I would buy the bronzer again, but I've found several other blushes that I like much more (including drug store ones, and another too faced one) and I still don't wear brightener.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I have had this for about a year now,and i love the pink leopard bronzer and the candy leopard blush.The peach leopard bronzer eh not so much,but i think it would look best on fair skin tones.

on 6/2/2011 6:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Ideally i wanted the bronzed and the beautiful pallette but when i finally decided to buy it , out of stock :( Sooo instead of going home empty handed i purchased the leopard love kit :(. It looks really pretty an i love the little mirror in the lid but... The "bronzers" are just shimmery !! Thats the only way to describe them , looks very impressive but im sad to say there's no real colour! I wouldnt have minded one shimmer in the set bt all 3 are ott and look vile on me . If u dont like shimmer dont buy this pallette

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

I usually love Too Faced products, so this was dissapointing for me. I wear NC 25. The Peach Leopard, I felt it almost made my face look dirty rather then give it a glow. Candy Leopard was an awful sheer pink shade, made no difference. I like the Pink Leopard but felt it was better in the Bronzed and Beautiful Palette. Certainly the only one that did me justice and was worth the 3 lippies I gave it. Otherwise I would've only gave it one. I wouldn't recommend this, unless you are very fair. I won't repurchase. If you like Too Faced cosmetics, try Sun Bunny for a nice bronzer that will really show up.

on 3/30/2011 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Don't let the pretty package fool u. No pigment at all, gotta really dig to get any color on my cheeks but when I get it its really pretty and shimmery. Its nice but not and I mean NOT! Worth 30 at all..ur better off buying wet n wild blush and bronzer for 3 bucks a piece and better pigment!!

This product looked so pretty when I put it on my hand to swatch so I purchased it. I found the palette is a great value but the product itself is to sheer for my liking. I wear NC25 and I found the peach leopard to be my favorite but I needed to dig at the pan to get enough color added to my cheeks, If your pretty fair this palette would work for you. The palette itself is more of sheer blushes for my skin.

on 1/29/2011 12:46:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The overall pigmentation in this palette is disappointingly sheer, you have to rub your brush into them to get any colour. The candy leopard gives a nice little glowy girly pink flush when applied. Pink leopard is shimmery highlight and quite natural looking. But the peach leopard is the bad apple in this set (at least for me). I just can't get any sort of decent colour out of it. It looks so pretty in the pan, but the pigmentation is non-existent.

on 12/29/2010 3:12:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

I got this blush/highlighter/bronzer at Sephora inside JCPenney. I swear those saleswomen don't really know what they are talking about half the time. I was just shopping around and kinda experimenting everything. I was in the mood for a new blush. I wanted something brown. My skin is NC42 and im dark as it is and I wanted a dark blush. She showed me this and I fell for it. It is a pretty compact and the powder looks gorgeous. When I put it on I feel like you can't really see it on my skin. It is too light and does not do much for me. It has shimmer in it so I usually use this as a highlighter because a blush its not and as a bronzer it is not dark enough. Its pretty and I use it occassionally but not worth the $28 i paid.

on 12/6/2010 5:32:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I went into Sephora on holiday to buy a new pan of Pink Leopard and came across the LEOPARD LOVE kit for $30. And when I arrived home I went straight online to look for it and sure enough it is available in the UK too - at 24.50.

Not only is there a pan of my beloved Pink Leopard, but there are also pans of two new and unable-to-buy-separately colour combinations: Peach Leopard and Candy Leopard.

It is a bit pricey, but as I use it constantly all-year-round I think it is worth it. The colours don't look unnatural or give me an orange or 'dirty' look which just about every other bronzer does to my very fair skin.

The pigmentation is great, the formula contains very subtle shimmer and they wear well on me. I have no complaints about this set and will probably buy a back-up as Candy Leopard is my new favourite blush.

One thing; I do have very fair skin, so the soft colours show up easily, but I'm not sure how well this will work for medium or dark skintones.

PEACH LEOPARD Bronzer: Consists of a soft bronze, peach and a deep champagne highlight.

I've now tried it a few times and like the results and think that it suits my colouring wonderfully, but I don't love it. Maybe it will grow on me when the weather starts to brighten.

CANDY LEOPARD Blush: A combination of baby pink, soft rose and ivory highlighter.

I <3 this just as much as Pink Leopard. I'm praying to the MU gods that this is released as a permanent addition to the Too Faced line up.

The famous PINK LEOPARD Brightener [It's labelled as a bronzer usually]: A light bronze, a soft pink and a highlighting yellow/gold.

Worn together, the colors gives a naturally sun kissed, healthy flush to my skin.

on 9/20/2010 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

This was really cute and seemed like a useful product, so I got it at Ulta when I had the good 20% off coupont that's good on everything, including high end makeup.
I'm NW20 and very disappointed in this. There is no pigment and what little there is, doesn't last. By mid-day what little color I had from this was gone on my combo skin.
Having bronzer, blush and highlighter in one compact is a great concept. But it would have been nice if they specified who this was for. I am not that dark, but you'd have to be a PPP to use this! Not happy at all, this is going in the swap bin.

Popular Bronzers